Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Mourning the Dead [Private] - Closed

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Mourning the Dead [Private] - Closed Empty Mourning the Dead [Private] - Closed

Post by Gorneh Wed May 09, 2012 1:32 am

Aragorn glanced down at the tombstone at his feet, tears rolling down his tan cheeks. How he mourned for the dead, though he knew he should not. He had never actually gotten a chance to know his mother although his father told him stories about how she was always so happy and bouncing when she was alive. Completely opposite of him, though it could have been that way if she had lived through the birthing process. He leaned down, twirling his wand and whispering the words to conjure flowers from the tip of his wand. A wreath lay on her burial place just like every year.
    He stood back up and wiped beneath his eyes, sniffling and coughing as he tried to figure out what the hell he was supposed to do. He'd gone through life for so long without her and when he really needed her, it was his fault she was gone. As usual, he referred to what his father had done all those years. Beat me, He though silently, begging to his father to show him the love he was used to. Beat me again, father, too...

Last edited by Aragorn Hawthorn on Wed May 16, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Mourning the Dead [Private] - Closed Empty Re: Mourning the Dead [Private] - Closed

Post by Pixie Fawkes Wed May 09, 2012 1:49 am

Pixie was wandering the grave yard. Her aunt was here somewhere. Pixie wanted to say hello. Looking around she noticed Aragorn kneeling by a grave. Walking closer she noticed he was crying. She reached out then pulled her hand back not wanting to scare him "hey Aragorn. Are you alright?"

Pixie blinked and realised that was a stupid question and tried again "Um... is there anything I can do to help?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Mourning the Dead [Private] - Closed Empty Re: Mourning the Dead [Private] - Closed

Post by Gorneh Wed May 09, 2012 1:55 am

Aragorn glanced up at her, a soft smile crawling on to his lips. He shook his head and cleared his throat, "I'm fine. I'm just visiting my... mother." He glanced back down at the grave again before clearing his throat again, clearing his mind and looking back up at her. He smiled bigger as he dried his tears, "What are you doing out here in the creepy graveyard anyways?"
    It had been a while since he'd seen her, so it was nice to see a friendly face that didn't belong to Karma. He hadn't seen HER either but that was better than nothing.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Wed May 09, 2012 1:59 am

Pixie smiled and stood up again "I was looking for my aunt but I can't find her. I'll have to ask my brothers which graveyard again... They are nimrods and can't remember to screw their heads on in the morning." She looked around and shivered slightly, this place was a little creepy. She shook her head and smiled reaching a hand out for Aragorn to take.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 09, 2012 2:14 am

Aragorn took her hand easily, chuckling at her sly remark about her brothers. He had not known her long, but he knew she was one of the funnier girls he'd met. Not worried about what he thought of her, thank goodness. He needed a girl around that could relax. He watched her shiver and frowned, though his lips still played a crooked smile.
    "You're not scared, are you?" He asked gently, trying to keep his smile from growing into a smirk.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Wed May 09, 2012 2:30 am

Pixie grinned an pulled him up. She looked around as if expecting someone to pop out at them. She shrugged then pouted slightly when Aragorn aske of she was scared "nope just wondering what's out there... You never know" she grinned and laughed. She remembered when he was little and playing in the woods her brothers trapped her and hung her from a tree. She knew her brothers were in America but she was still cautious.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 09, 2012 12:32 pm

"Trust me. This place may be really creepy, but I've never seen anything dangerous here. It's one of the safer graveyards." He kept smiling as she helped him up. He'd had a growth spurt over the last month, making him even taller then before. It didn't change anything, Pixie was still short as hell.
    "the only thing I've ever seen here is a couple of vampires, maybe a werewolf. Nothing too bad." He joked, keeping her hand in his.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Wed May 09, 2012 3:23 pm

Pixie pouted when she realised he was even taller now. Her eyes widened "vampires and werewolves? Really?" she only knew about werewolves from what she read. Which she only read her text books and her American adventure books. Shrugging she looked around, not noticing her hand still in his. She looked up at Aragorn and pouted again, "that's so not fair. How did you grow taller and I'm still short"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Aragorn laughed heartily, yanking her to him in a friendly hug. He wans't trying to make her feel awkward, so if he did he didn't notice. He shook with laughter, a little too amused at her protest at being short.
    "I'm thirteen now, silly girl. Of course you're going to be short still. I had a growth spurt." He let her go and giggled childishly, ignoring it as his barrier fell down to let her in. Figuratively speaking, of course. He grinned easily at her and patted her head with his spare hand, "Yeah. The werewolves are nice when it ISN'T a full moon. And the vampires are nice all around unless they're hungry... which is generally all the time because they feed so often."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Fri May 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Pixie hugged Aragorn back. She pouted. She wanted to be taller. Looking up at him she never lost her pout "But I don't like being short! My brothers pick on me because of that." She batted at his hand and tried to not pout. It was hard. She had been taller than the other kids when she was young and now she's back to being short.

Pixie mumbled a little "its still not fair. I wanna be taller" Her shouthern draw becoming more prominent. She never realised her accent became more noticable when she was pouting or she was angry. Shaking her head, her eyes widened "You've meet a werewolf? and a Vampire? Wow!" she thought vampires and werewolves were interesting but she didn't think she really wanted to meet one.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri May 11, 2012 3:30 pm

He nodded and shrugged, "They're just like anyone else except one drinks blood and the other howls at the moon." He giggled again, unlike he would if she had been Karma or some other girl. "Just drink a lot of milk and you'll sprout up like a bean." He looked around curiously, frowning as he tried to figure out what the hell to do.
    "You wanna get out of this creep-yard and grab some ice cream or something?" He asked politely.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Fri May 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Pixie pouted "I don't like milk." She looked around and shivered again. She dicided she didn't like this graveyard. Moving closer to Aragorn she looked around. "yea.. we should be getting outa here" her southern accent growing stronger.

Pixie sighed and looked around. "yea this place is gettin' creepier" Loooking at Aragorn and squeezed his hand.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri May 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Aragorn smiled, wrapping his free arm around her shoulders and hugging her into his side as he nodded, "All right then. Aaaand since you don't like milk, try eating stew with milk mixed into it. It tastes fantastic. Hey, if you get bored, I can take you back to my house and cook up something you might like! If... if you don't mind, of course." He smiled a little nervously, glancing away from her and starting to walk, keeping his arm around her and his hand curled around hers.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat May 12, 2012 5:22 pm

Pixie blinked and started walking with him. She looked around and shivered again. "I'll have to try the strew thing. It sounds alright but Milk is still gross" She wiggled her nose just thinking about. She looked around and tried not to walk over any graves. She looked around still slightly curious about the graveyard.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 12, 2012 5:54 pm

He glanced down at her a moment and chuckled, "What do you want know, Pixel?" His gaze flicked back up and followed the path, trying to see if he spotted anyone just in case. He did NOT want to put Pixie in harms way, and he didn't want to cause trouble with any random passerby.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat May 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Pixie looked around "I don't know." She jumped when she heard a sound but she shrugged it off to being an animal. She started humming to get her mind off the graveyard. "Oh I thought of a question! How do you know about vampires and werewolves"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Her jumpy behavior made Aragorn laugh, wrinkling his nose as he tried to make himself stop. Once he had, he smiled down at her with a shake of his head, "It was a rabbit, most likely. Don't worry. It isn't a full moon tonight." He shrugged and glanced up at the sky, smiling to himself. "I like to make friends. A diverse group of friends makes one more cultured. Not to mention, I read about them. I heard I'll be studying them this year in DADA."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sat May 12, 2012 8:38 pm

Pixie nodded "Can you tell me more about them?" She looked around but didn't look in front of her and tripped. Landing on her hands she grumbled and sat criss cross. "Of all the times to be a clutz. It hits me now" she shook her head and checked herself over to make sure she didn't hurt herself to badly.

Pixie just did a quick once over and missed the cut on her leg. She stood up and rubbed her palms. "Gesh maybe I need to be put in a bubble." She check that she still had her necklace and looked over at Aragorn.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 12:00 am

"Well yea--" He cut off and attempted to stop her from falling but failed miserably. He grimaced and dusted off her shoulder as if they had actually been hit. If she had been a he, he could have dusted off more of her but... she was a she. He gave her a once over in case she had missed anything, gaze narrowing on the cut on her leg, "You honestly should, Pixel. Though you'd probably find some way to get hurt. You're bleeding, by the way."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun May 13, 2012 4:30 am

Pixie looked down at her leg and hissed. "dang. You shouldn't have told me now it hurts." She sighed and ripped off a part of her shirt and wrapped her leg. She dusted herself off and chuckled. "Of all the things to happen to me. I had to get cut." she chuckled again "I should invent a protection bubble. Then I wouldn't be hurt"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 5:03 am

"I think they have a spell that does that," He chuckled, shaking his head. He looked around to make sure that no one had shown up unexpectedly. He didn't need a vampire feeding off of her, that would be bad. He offered his hand back to her for her to take.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun May 13, 2012 5:06 am

Pixie grabbed his hand and started walking. She tugged him out of the graveyard she grinned "Ice Cream! Let's go get some, Ara. I can forget about the cut then!" she grinned again and continued to tug Aragorn along. She wasn't to worried about anyone around her. She started humming and smiled. She was now craving ice cream because of what Aragorn said, earlier.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 5:15 am

He jerked after her, alarmed by her sudden energy and hurried after her. He smiled none-the-less and awaited the ice cream that he had mentioned. It was sounding extremely tempting after all that talking.

"You know ice cream is made out of milk, right?" He chuckled at her.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun May 13, 2012 5:20 am

Pixie stopped mid step and frowned slightly. "No its not." she shook her head and pouted "It can't be... That has to be a lie...." She was speechless for a little bit. She looked at Aragorn and pouted. "Really you have to be lying. You're telling me that my ice cream is made of icky milk" Her eyes were wide.

Looking down she mumbled "It has to be a lie. It just has to"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 5:32 am

Aragorn bit his lip and forced a laugh, "Of course I'm kidding, you know. How could something so sweet and delicious be made of something unsweet?" He shook her a tiny bit, smiling his crooked smile, "You're good at guessing when I'm lying."
    Well... better not say anything like THAT again, He thought silently.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:53 pm