Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Ain't Dead Yet

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Ain't Dead Yet Empty Ain't Dead Yet

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Faye's ears peaked up as she heard them talking. She had supposed to have been asleep.

But honestly? That was all she did anymore. She was tired of it, and this place and everything else.

The only things she had been looking forward to was a chance to get out of here, and back to school.

And now from the way these nurse were speaking...

"What do you mean I don't get to go back to school?" her thin voice raised as she shot up, startling hte poor healers who had been talking by her bed.

"Now, now Ms. Hansoff you must understand-"

"No," Faye shook her head, eyes bright, alive, just as she was, "You understand. I Can't just stay here. I can't. I'm going to go back to school - I'm going to go and-and-and-"

"Ms. Hansoff will you listen."

"NO!," she yelled petulently, her voice crackin at the volume. "I'm not going to miss school! I'm not going to behave like- like-like- Just.... NO!."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Ain't Dead Yet Empty Re: Ain't Dead Yet

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:20 am

Tre pushed his way into the room, there for the second time that week. He found it ironic that the mob had not yet noticed how much he came here, even when he'd been off the radar. It would be the first place he'd look, if he'd been looking for himself. Then again, the fact that he wasn't was probably the main factor that kept him from being caught in the first place.

His presence brought the conversation and argument to an abrupt halt, the nurse's eyes going wide as he appeared once more. The staff had known to watch out for him, as he held little to no respect for any of them. He didn't see why these people were just standing around; he was the only one who did any real healing.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:47 am

Faye was still pouting at the healer as the boy came in, although she glanced his way, and something in her eyes did visibly brighten, she was feeling far too childish, and tired to allow it to show on her face. Instead, she continued to glare as she watched the woman quickly excused herself with a mumbled "We'll talk about this later."

"I'm Going to School!" she called after the nurse childishly, before folding her arms across her chest.

She glanced at Tre, and she let her moody expression sag into what it really was... a sick and tired one.

"They think I'm too sick to go back to school."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:33 am

Tre's eyes narrowed as the nurse all but fled the scene, before a grin tugged at his lips and he was at her side. "Bonita." He greeted, looking down at her. His worry was evident in the way he stood over her, golden eyes sweeping her features, though he never let it translate to his actions... noticeably.

"They are obviously idiots, then, aren't they?" Tre mused, glancing around before pulling a box of chocolates out of his jacket and handing it to her. The hospital had wanted her on a strictly nutritional diet. He stuck to his opinion that the hospital knew absolutely nothing. "Of course you're going back to school." He said, sitting on the edge of her bed. He added another ice-flower - this one a violet - to the jar she'd gotten for them, and she had one for every time he'd visited her, and six for the first time. The amount of them around the room was starting to grow, and affect the temperature, enough that they had had to up the heating. This was what Faye needed, however. Some semblance of normalcy when the world was telling her she was going to- to-

She wouldn't.

"Tell me where it hurts today, and close your eyes." Tre ordered, rolling up his sleeves. It wasn't like the boy needed to, with his power, but it was a movement she would recognize - something that was... a part of their routine. This first, then fun later. It's how it always was.

The spiral notebook he'd got her was nearly full of the numbers and objects of the list - he'd numbered each line (there were 13,700) in the entire thing and given it to her, and they'd spent the day going through all the things they'd done together, it'd been fun... and also on the list - was sitting on the table beside the jar, and his eyes lingered on it for the breifest of moments before he was grinning at her again.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 pm

Her thin face finally lifted up into a grin, as she looked back at his grin, "Hello Tre."

She felt slightly better just having someone in the room that wasn't them. Someone who was just... just a friend. It at least relieved her grumpy mood, although she was still tired.

Faye took the chocolates with an easy grin; she still hadn't felt hungry in over a few months, but the sight of sweets, she had to admit, did make her more inclide to eat than... whatever they had been feeding her these days. Her grip tightened on the box, and she frowned slightly as her darker thoughts - her worry - set in again, "I better be. I can't... I can't keep staying here Tre; I just... can't."

Honestly, the answer to his question was it hurt everywhere. It always hurt everywhere now-a-days. Still... today it seemed to be concentrating more in her chest than anywhere else. Part of her worried that, that was where the pain seemed to be focusing a lot recently... and what that would mean for -

"Right there," she had closed her eyes before she even bothered to point.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:20 am