Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Worse than hell (Willow and Jamie)

Worse than hell (Willow and Jamie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Worse than hell (Willow and Jamie)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:24 am

"Jamie no! Please leave him alone dont hurt yourself please...he's not worth it!"

Willow squeaked as she saw that Jamie was attacking Gervais she was amazed by the fact that he could actually get a couple of punches in at him. She had never been able to stand up to him before and a part of her was happy that Jamie was doing this. Raising a hand to her head Willow touched it gingerly, it hurt like Hell!

Meanwhile Gervais struggled against the hold on his neck no way was he going to give up his Willow this easily, if he wasn't allowed to see her he would find a way to make her come to him. Blinking twice out of defeat Gervais waited to be released. Rubbing his wrist where he had burnt it he growled through his sore throat.

"You little punk...youre going to regret this I promise you as for you Willow I hope that your dads alright I might just have to pay him a visit."

With an evil glint to his eyes Gervais turned on his heel and walked off down the rather empty Hogsmeade street. Willows hand flew to her mouth and she called after him:

"Leave him out of it Gervais...please just don't don't hurt him...please."

She whispered and Willow curled up bringing her knees to her chest and she began to worry frantically.

Worse than hell (Willow and Jamie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Worse than hell (Willow and Jamie)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Jamie watched Gervais walk away silently, his tattoo burning like mad as Satan expressed his displeasure. Jamie blocked out the pain but he could block out the voice that rang inside his head;

You are a fool Curtail. You defied me to make a woman happy and now you haven't even accomplished that.

Jamie scowled to himself as the voice faded away. It was right. If he'd have just killed the man like he'd been planning too then the man wouldn't have been able to cause Willow anymore pain. But turning to look at Willow with softer eyes he realised that she wouldn't have been able to cope with having a death on her hands. Gently he knelt down beside her and held onto her shoulders reassuringly,

"Willow... Willow it's going to be alright." he told her as he stroked her cheek gently with his thumb, "I can still ward areas against Gervais. I can ward your home, your shop and wherever you father is. We can fix this Willow."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Willow let her head flop onto her chest and she stared at her knees what had she done? She had not only made her own life more difficult but her fathers too he couldn't defend himself what was she going to do? Scrunching up her eyes Willow fought the need to cry.

"Can you? Please. I I don't know what I've just done...my father...he can't defend himself I don't know if they'll let you put a ward up around his bed! I do not know the customs of this countries hospitals!"

Willow cried unable to stop herself any more but she quickly raised her hand and slapped herself sharp around the face to get her to stop.

"Don't cry, stupid. What use is crying?"

She asked to herself and she looked up into Jamies eyes her own frustrated and confused. Willow leant her head on his shoulder and groaned lightly, sometimes she just didn't understand why crappy things kept happening to her.

"You don't have to help Jamie it's ok...I'm sure he won't...um...I can handle it."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Jamie smiled a little,

"I'm sure they won't want to let me." he noted before shrugging a little, "But I doubt they'll be able to stop me."

He frowned a little and held onto Willow's wrist lightly. With gently strength he pushed them away so that she couldn't hit herself anymore. He shook his head softly as he let them go, wiping a tear away with his thumb,

"Please don't hit yourself Willow." he smiled faintly, "I won't stand for someone else hitting you and I'm not going to let you hurt yourself."

Chuckling lightly he raised an eyebrow,

"You can handle it?" he looked around with a small smile, "It sure looks that way."

Deciding to be serious in his support he kissed her gently on the lips,

"I want to do this Willow."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Willow smiled as Jamie made the very obvious observation that she couldn't handle it, she needed his help and they both knew it, she was jolted from her thoughts by a soft kiss to her lips. Willow blushed a violent red and tried to hide it under her hair but the stutter in her voice probably gave her away.

"T-t-thank you...I don't know what to say...I just I appreciate this so much I really do."

Trying to calm her cheeks down Willow wrapped her arms around Jamie and rested her head on his shoulder gazing down onto the stone cobbles. She had gone through her fair share if troubles but in a way Willow felt ashamed she felt sad about them. There were people less well off than her...

"If there's anything I can do for you, just ask, I'll do my best to do it for you."

Willow bit her lip and leant forward to kiss Jamies lips softly and briefly.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Jamie smiled reassuringly and hugged her to him a little tighter,

"It's no problem at all Willow." he wiped the last of her tears away gently, "It makes me glad to see you happy and it makes me sad to see you in pain. So guess how I'm going to try and make you feel?"

When she kissed him, Jamie closed his eyes briefly as he felt something undescribably rush through his body. He smiled faintly,

"The only thing I would accept from you Willow is the pleasure of your company. That alone is perhaps more than I, as a mere mortal man, deserve."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:21 pm

"Happy?"

Willow guessed with a large smile she grinned and got up from the floor catching Jamies hand to pull him with her as she did so. There was something about him that intrigued her, he was a little different and Willow wanted to know why.

"Dont say that ne? I'm just one tiny dot on the world. I, am not important really but theres something about you Jamie."

Standing up and waiting for Jamie to catch up Willow placed a soft kiss on his lips again pressing a finger to her cheek while thinking of something to do.

"Where to now?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:32 pm

He poked her lightly on the tip of her nose,

"Bingo."

Jamie frowned a little before stroking Willow's cheek,

"Don't say that Willow. You are important. You're becoming important to me." he rubbed at his right arm a little, now very aware of exactly what marked him as totally different, "There is something more to me. But it's not who I am."

He smiled a little and held his arm out for her to link hers in,

"How about we go to your place? I need to make the ward after all."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:31 pm