Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Turning Tables (Mel and Jimmy)

James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Turning Tables (Mel and Jimmy) Empty Turning Tables (Mel and Jimmy)

Post by James Jackson Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:30 pm

James slumped down against the large tree near the lake, a spot he had visited quite often during his first school year here at Hogwarts. He leaned his head against the trunk and started thinking about everything that happened this year. They were going home for the Summer Vacation in two weeks, and when they came back, he would be a Second Year. That sounded so much better as being a first year.

He had met a large amount of people in his first year, and most of them had been very nice as well. The classes had been interesting and he had learned a lot. It had been quite an interesting school year. Certainly for his first. He had found someone who had the same kind of powers as he did, finally someone he could ask his questions to. He had found someone who wanted to teach him what he wanted to know most.

He wasn't far yet, with his Animagi lessons, but he was showing progress. He had decided on his shape, a large husky dog. It suited him best.

And then there was Melanie McKinnon. The girl who caught his attention the first time he had seen her. He fell for her, quite literally really. He only wished she had also done that for him, but no, her heart belonged to some Hufflepuff guy James had yet to meet.

Jace Renaldi, he thought that was his name. Jace Renaldi was the person that Mel liked, not him. But James decided to not let his jealousy show. He couldn't because that would mean he had to tell Melanie he liked her, and he couldn't do that because she didn't like him and it would lead to incredibly uncomfortable and complicated situations.

It would also mean that they couldn't be just friends. And if James couldn't be Mel's boyfriend, he at least wanted to be her friend. He was determined to make that happen.

James was so lost in his own thoughts he didn't notice there was someone walking towards him till she called out his name. His head snapped up only to be greeted by a familiar face. To speak of the devil, in front of him was none other than Melanie McKinnon, in the flesh.

"Hello," James said with a smile, running his hands through his hair to get his thoughts back.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Turning Tables (Mel and Jimmy) Empty Re: Turning Tables (Mel and Jimmy)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Melanie walked slowly around, hoisting her bag from one shoulder to another, she sighed.
    The year had flown by unbelievable fast and just in few days her First Year at Hogwarts would be over.

In truth she didn't want to leave, not just because of the delicious food, the mysterious castle and the great friends she had made... This just felt so.. Home-y.
    And of course she'd miss them. Her friends, her family.

Suddenly she stopped. There he was. James Jackson. He was a part of her.. mess. She'd somehow succeeded to mess everything up between them. And she wasn't one hundred percents sure, WHY she did it. Why she said Jace (of all people) was her boyfriend when she just could've faced her crush and grown some courage and told the truth. She was scared, thats why, but honestly that wasn't a good excuse.
    "James!" she called after a bit of thought. Suck it up McKinnon. "How you been?" she forced out a rather awkward smile.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:57 pm

"I've been good, can't believe the year is actually almost over," James said with a chuckle. It wasn't that he didn't want to go home, because he did, he had missed his family and his own room and his privacy. But for some reason, he wanted to stay as well, he would miss the friends he made here, and he would miss the presence of others all the time. James patted the spot next to him.

"Wanna sit?" he asked Mel with a smile. "How have you been?" he asked, he wanted to add 'You and Jace still together?' but he forced himself not to. That would be rude. James wasn't the most polite person, but he wasn't rude or mean either.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:37 pm

She nodded, quietly and sat down, folding her arms over her legs and pulling them against her chest.
    "I've.. I've been okay," she breathed out quietly. "I can't believe we're leaving soon." she said and took a small glance at James. "I... I'm sorry, if I've been... avoiding you or something." she blabbered out, but then a second later wished she hadn't said a thing.

She pushed her self of the ground, stood up and sighed. "I don't know what I came to say," she said honestly. "Everything is just so complicated. I am complicated." She blushed. "But for the record," she turned around as to walk away but then glanced over her shoulder at James "Jace and I are not together nor will we ever be."
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:03 pm

As soon as Mel said what she said James brain felt like it could explode. She and Jace wouldn't be together. Not. But why would she say she liked him then. She did say she liked him right? Yes, James was sure she had said that. But now she said she wouldn't be together with him, not together with him. Which meant she didn't like him. James still wasn't quite sure why she would say she liked Jace then, but at that moment he could care less because Melanie was walking away.

"Mel! Wait!" James said, hoping she wouldn't be too far away so she could still hear him. He quickly got off the ground and ran over to her.

"You're not complicated. You're funny and smart and pretty, and I love hanging out with you," he said, feeling slightly uncomfortable with he quickly shrugged it off. That statement could pass off as being said by a friend as well, maybe not the pretty part, but he would just deny he said it.

"You don't have to say anything," he continued. "We can just sit there and talk about nothing, or not talk at all. Its what friends do right?" he added with a slight smile.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Melanie bit her lip but nodded her head before sitting down again.
    She felt her face growing slowly red as he complimented her.
    "Why do you make me blush?" she said, the mouth just flowing out of her mouth before she could stop them.

"Are we?" she then said, "Are we friends I mean?"
    Her hand went up to tuck a stray of blonde hair behind her ear. "how do you feel about going home?" she then asked, mostly to change the subject and keep her self from turning into a tomato once again, James probably thought by now that she had a really red face or a sunburn. Greatness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content