Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Crying and Dying?

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Crying and Dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying and Dying?

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 3:08 am

"Why the fuck is he in your house?" He grumbled, squinting as he stopped in front of the doors. He nodded in agreement as he kicked the door open a bit, balancing on one leg with her in his arms. "You're right. He doesn't. We never do, you're too pretty to let someone like that see your tears, or your smile. He's not good enough."

He carried her over to a bed after allowing the cat to rub on him. He didn't really like cats, but this one was okay he guessed. He smiled at the cat and then at Eva, setting her down as the nurse started towards them. "Don't thank me. It was nothing, really. Just a little pack mule job."
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun May 13, 2012 3:27 am

Eva smiled and laughed lightly. "I don't know because he was nice, or I thought he was " She said sighing. She had no clue what he was anymore. "Thanks." She said smiling at the complement. She wasn't that pretty, but it was a nice thing to say.

The nurse came there and looked her over. She sighed and did as she was told. He ran a few test and did a few scans. He looked very sad near the end and Eva knew what that meant, bad news. He looked at her and sighed. He told her what she had and she felt a tear in her eye. Lung Cancer, Stage 4, 18 months, dying. She couldn't speak. All her happiness was gone. "I'm dying." She croaked out.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 3:48 am

"You're welcome." He nodded, sitting by while he waited on the verdict of her condition and when he heard, he felt crestfallen. It was like his mother all over again, but in a younger, less pregnant condition. He set his face in his palms as he sat next to her bed, covering his eyes to hide the pain. He should have known, his father had explained the condition to him and how he should have had it upon birth. But he hadn't by some miracle. And because he didn't have it, this little girl did. How fate had twisted itself around her...
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun May 13, 2012 4:09 am

Eva put her head in her hands and cried silently. She was dying. She was going to die and there was nothing she could do about it. She looked over at the boy who a brought her here and saw him with his head in his hands.

"What's wrong. I mean I'm the one that's dying not you. I mean we just met, I'm really not that interesting." she said in a lame attempt to cheer him up. She sighed doubting it would work and patted Myles who had jumped in her lap.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 4:43 am

He looked up, eyes watery as he stared at her, "You have no idea the kind of affect you can have on a person you just meet, do you? Friendship can happen in a split second." He looked back at his feet and closed his eyes, shaking his head sadly. He'd only just met this girl, she was right, why should he care? But there wasn't an answer to that, not yet.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun May 13, 2012 5:18 am

Eva looked at him. yes friendship could be made in a second, but it was harder to break. She was going to die, and she didn't want to hurt him. She wiped away the tear that came to her eye when she saw that he was crying.

Eva sighed and forced herself to stop crying. She had 18 months. She could do a lot in that time. She would do everything she dreamed about. She looked at Aragorn and smiled at him. "Well no more crying. I have 18 months to live as much as I can." She said determined to live her life to the fullest while she could.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 5:42 am

"So live, kid." He said quietly and stood, ruffling her hair and glancing down at the cat. He picked it up and set it on her shoulder, patting its head. "Don't waste it like I would." He looked back at her and gave her a smile that would make angels cry. He shrugged, "We should hang out sometime, before your problem takes over."
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun May 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Eva smiled at him and nodded, she laughed when he put Myles on her shoulder.

"Thanks, we'll hang out before it's too late." She promised him. She liked the boy he was nice.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Aragorn smiled at her again and waved at she and her cat before exiting the Hospital Wing, closing the door behind him and disappearing among the shadows of the hall. Tears filled his eyes as his mother's face floated around in his head, transforming from hers to Eva's. He should have known nothing could be good and true.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:40 am