Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Highway to Hell (Order of Macabre vs Order of the Phoenix)

Highway to Hell (Order of Macabre vs Order of the Phoenix) - Page 2 Empty Re: Highway to Hell (Order of Macabre vs Order of the Phoenix)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:56 pm

"Protego!" he shouted in return, waving his wand to watch the red light of the stupefy melt against the translusent shield of his protego. He cocked his head to the side, "Hello to you too..."

He thought about it for a moment before nodding to himself,

"I suppose you're Blaire Vandever, right?" he flicked his wrist at her, "Diffindo. Bombarda."

Highway to Hell (Order of Macabre vs Order of the Phoenix) - Page 2 Empty Re: Highway to Hell (Order of Macabre vs Order of the Phoenix)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Achilles ducked at the sound of metal hitting a sheild and spun on the spot to see his attacker. He nodded his Thanks to Blaire then got straight back to his attacker. "I suppose you think you're clever beating and killing innocent people. Well now you cowards can fight someone that can and WILL fight back." He smiled slowly circling her. He flicked his wand once making the broken ground at his feet turn to knives.

"The good thing about being a half blood is it gives you the opportunity to learn to fight as both a muffle and wizard. I hope you trained in muggle combat before you went throwing knives at someone." He smiled throwing one knife straight for her chest, then picked up another that made it's self and floated beside his wrist ready to use.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:43 pm

"I imagine it's because of the adrenaline." he titled his metallic head to the side, "I've noticed it makes the blood sweeter."

Richard followed his opponent's gaze to a dead muggle girl. He frowned a little,

"I don't know much about art. But I know what I like." he raised an eyebrow, "And that's just wrong."

He turned to face his oppenent fully again. He clicked his fingers, the sound echoing outwards,

"Hey creepo, you're fighting me." he smirked a little, "And I doubt she'd even given a sick fuck like you the time of day. She has standards after all."

He threw his head back and laughed at his opponent. A full laugh that sounded louder and more demonic from his entirely metallic body. Reaching up he wiped an imaginary tear from his eye,

"Oh pull the other one." he began to slowly stalk towards his opponent, "I happen to know that lovely lady prefers men with a certain amount of... well sanity for a start. Not to mention fangless."

As his opponent fled he frowned a little,

"Oh come on..." he scowled and flung a heavy banishing charm at one of the cars, causing it to crash into the wreck he was using for cover, "I thought you wanted some fun! What's the matter?! Can't handle it when someone fights back?! Get out here you coward! Get out here so I can tear your insides out!"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:09 pm

Hades glared down checking out the grounds below a smiled creeping across his face as Rich paired himself with Aspen. That would be a great fight to see. But something was wrong as Aspen screamed out his name.

He apparated to his brothers side hiding behind the car without a second thought. His face drained of emotion and he looked into Aspens eyes to see his pain. "It's alright Asp, me and Python will be here to keep you on track don't worry. I'll stay with you till the change is over okay." He smiled before getting to his feet to set up a bubble of protection just in time to feel the car bounce against his shield.

"In your own time Asp but now would be good." He smiled.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:27 pm

His eyes lifted at the presence of one of his brothers. "Sorry Hades I can't stop it the boss is nothing but consistent, promise me you won't fall in love and disown him. He doesn't take too kindly to it and you know what his punishments are like." He smiled through the pain. "Do me this one favour please? Get rid of the hell hound I can't fight that human and fight for my life at the same time."

By now his skin now turned a dark blue to match the midnight sky. A few black demonic tattoos burned across his face as his fingers turned to claws and a long knife pointed tail grew from the bottom of his spine. His screams turned to growls as his fingers tour up the Tarmac with ease.

He let out a snarl and jumped over the car straight for rich. Wanting to feel his bones crunch beneath his feet.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:28 am

Cain ran through the Leaky Cauldron untiring and relentless in his desire to get to the scene of the destruction, he looked around and felt a tug at his heart there was so much death so much destruction. Looking up into the stars he bowed his head once more the pain written in them was enough to bring a tear to his eyes.

Seeing Atheleah he ran over to her and touched her gently upon the arm, gazing into her eyes seeing she wasn't hurt. Cain looked around the rest of the group they all seemed to be doing well apart from Rich and Blaire.

"Wish me luck my love."

He muttered to Athleah before rushing to help Blaire throwing several sharp kunai at the attacker, he took out one of his axes and enlarged it to normal size.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Jamie frowned a little and flung himself out of the way of Cain's weapons. Glancing between Blaire and Cain he frowned a little more,

"What's this?" he asked playfully as his wand began to issue red sparks, "I get two people to fight...?"

He suddenly grinned,

"Best. Day. Ever!" he declared happily and pointed his wand down at the ground, "BOMBARDA!"

The section of the street that he'd pointed his wand at, between Blaire and Cain, exploded violently upwards, water mains and electrical wiring being flung up into the air as the surface of the street flew through the air like shrapnel.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Richard raised a metallic eyebrow as the transformed Aspen launched himself towards him,

"This is different..." he commented dryly as he ducked under Aspen's wild attack, spinning round to shoot a banishing charm straight into the creature's stomach area. He frowned a little before deciding that if he was going to be fighting an animal then he'd best be a better animal. Growing his metal fingers into metal claws, he barred his now sharpened teeth, "Bring it on little blue fluff ball..."

With that last taunt he released the chemicals into his brain, activating the feral part of himself. Roaring a loud challenge he sprinted towards Aspen, his claws raised above his head for a slash.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Cain grunted as a peice of shrapnel hit him just above the left eye making a trail of blood leak down his face. Jumping onto the car where the man stood her thrust up at him with his fist while bringing the axe around with s fluid motion aiming it at his neck.

Glancing back at Blaire and Atheleah Cain growled and kicked out powerfully with his legs, still holding all their former power from a centaur and aimed it at the assailants legs.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:30 am

Leah watched as Blaire ducked out of the way. Blaire sent a stunning hex at the wizard, trying not to get hit by any of the flying debris.

Leah turned back to the carnage and cringed. She swallowed down the bile, and began moving some of the bodies off the road. A few muggles were still freaking out and she rolled her eyes. How hard is it to just run away?

Leah tried to keep her mind occupied with her task, trying not to look behind her at Cain and Blaire.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:50 pm