Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Thomas Gilbert
Caleb List
Damian Gray
Rora
8 posters

show off your inner beauty - lesson three

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

show off your inner beauty - lesson three Empty show off your inner beauty - lesson three

Post by Rora Mon May 14, 2012 10:15 am

Placing her potions textbook on her desk, Lena adjusted herself in her seat. She felt well-rested ever since that dream with Enya, as if it was the cure to her problems. Nibbling her lip, she opened her textbook to a Beautifying Potion - one she was sure they were going to learn that day - and began to read.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

show off your inner beauty - lesson three Empty Re: show off your inner beauty - lesson three

Post by Damian Gray Wed May 16, 2012 6:28 am

"Y'know," Damian said, as he noted the girl from History seated at one of the desks in the Potions classroom. "I never noticed how many classes we have together. You're in Defense, too, right?"

Like before, he chose a seat across from her, rather than right beside her. He began taking out his class supplies, as much from habit as anything else. Potions was actually a class he liked, when they weren't learning a potion his sister had already taught him while he was growing up. At least it was an interesting class, in any case.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

show off your inner beauty - lesson three Empty Re: show off your inner beauty - lesson three

Post by Caleb List Thu May 17, 2012 2:36 am

Caleb walked into see the girl from his charms class before also some other kid he didn't no. "You no Lena, they say the more you bite your lips, the bigger they get. Although it wouldn't be a bad thing if you are dating someone" Caleb joked. Caleb looked at the boy. "Caleb" He told him and took an empty seat. All he had to do was wait.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu May 17, 2012 3:00 am

Thomas heard everything Caleb was saying and rolled his eyes. "Caleb leave poor Lena alone, if you don't I will give her permission to do what ever she wants, including beating you like a pulp" Thomas joked with his friend. "He's harmless" He said to the other people in the room.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu May 17, 2012 8:21 am

Nodding at the Hufflepuff, Lena replied, "Well... yeah. And History. And a bunch of other classes, but of course, details, details." She closed her book gently so she could have a proper conversation with him. "I suppose we should speak of our names. My name's Lena."

She ignored the Slytherin's words, and rolled her eyes. Honestly - she was getting tired of him. She nodded her head at the other one, though. Just to show she was listening.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu May 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Caleb turned to Thomas. "Really, you can't just give someone permission to hit me and besides I have information about something and I'm sure you'd like to no what that is but since you tend to joke around a lot, I'm not telling" Caleb smirked and took a seat and looked at his friend.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Thu May 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Demetri entered the classroom and went straight to the bored and wrote:

Beautifying Potion

Brewing instructions:
    1.Add 6 drops of rose water to your cauldron
    2.Gently heat for 1 minute
    3.Add 6 mint leaves to your cauldron
    4.Stir 6 times, clockwise
    5.Stir 6 times, anti clockwise
    6.Leave to brew and return in 16 minutes
    7.Add 6 cocoa beans to the mortar
    8.Add 6 red berries to the mortar
    9.Crush into a paste using the pestle
    10.Add all of paste to your cauldron
    11.Stir 6 times, anti-clockwise
    12. ass 6 more drops of rose water and bottle up.

"You all may start. Everything is in your potions books if you need hel[." Demetri said sarcasticly as he watched his class.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Thu May 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Angel frowned, as she walked to the classroom. She was late, but didn't really care. The girl crept in, and sat down at the back, looking up at the blackboard. Was there ever a more pointless potion to make? Angel opened her book and started adding the rose water.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Fri May 18, 2012 4:25 am

"Name's Damian," he said, speaking mostly to the girl. He'd been in classes with Caleb, and though he wasn't close to the other boy, there were acquainted through being in the same year at the least.

"She could do it, I'd bet," Damian remarked to the newest boy's statement that he'd allow Lena to beat Caleb to a pulp. Thomas, he thought. His surname was List, in any case. "Wouldn't even need permission."

Damian sat forward as the directions for the potion they were brewing appeared on the board. Right. Beautifying potion. How horribly simple.

Then, again, his sister had taught him to brew Polyjuice when he was six.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri May 18, 2012 7:54 am

"Damian, huh?" Lena replied, "nice name you've got there. Not like it matters." She then smirked - which was actually a rather unfamiliar motion these days - at the Huffle's words about the Slytherin. "I would... now, where's Mr. Dagger?" she joked, pretending to search for her beloved weapon.

She stared at the board an raised an eyebrow slightly. That was one of the easiest potions she had ever made, or at least, it was going to be.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Fri May 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Hades walked into the classroom. "Sorry I'm late professor" Hades told the professor. He took a seat at the table behind Thomas and Caleb. He looked at the board and got started on his work. He put in the first and second ingredient and continued to put in the ingredients.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Fri May 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Adele shrieked as she came into the classroom, trying not to relive her nightmare over again like she did on her way. "I think the Pineapple Army are going to kill me!" she yelled, her eyes scanning the classroom. She then blinked slightly when she found she was in Potions, and merrily skipped over to start making the Potion on the board as if nothing ever happened.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:42 am