Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Escape Into the Music, Lesson 3, Firsties

Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Escape Into the Music, Lesson 3, Firsties Empty Escape Into the Music, Lesson 3, Firsties

Post by Amélie Blanchard Mon May 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Mel skipped happily into her favorite class, sitting eagerly in her desk and bouncing up and down. She couldn't wait to start. Maybe they'd get to dance today. She was so excited she had to take a moment to close her eyes and take deep breaths so she would calm down. It didn't help. She opened her eyes just as impatient as before.
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Escape Into the Music, Lesson 3, Firsties Empty Re: Escape Into the Music, Lesson 3, Firsties

Post by Crystal Veretta Sat May 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Crystal skipped happily into the class, sitting at a desk and smiling. She really liked this class. It took a while for her to notice that there was another girl sat in the class; the same girl from last time and from her equitation classes.
    "Hey Amélie," she chirped, drumming a light rhythm on the desk and turning her attentions to nothing. She wondered what they would be doing in the lesson, hoping slightly that it was dancing.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Escape Into the Music, Lesson 3, Firsties Empty Re: Escape Into the Music, Lesson 3, Firsties

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sun May 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Mel snapped out of her excited bouncing to hear another girl enter the classroom and say hello. "Oh hi Crystal! I'm really excited for this class, how about you? I hope we're actually dancing today!"
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Mon May 21, 2012 6:36 pm

"Hey," she smiled, realising that she had already said that and giggled slightly. "Oh yeah, very! Me too... I bet you're an amazing dancer," Crystal said, twirling a loose strand of hair and sighing happily. "Do you dance much?"
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue May 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Korrie walked into the class. She didn't like this class very much because she could be dancing. "Hi" Korrie greeted the girls who were already there before her. Korrie caught some of their conversation, they both loved to dance.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue May 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Mel nodded enthusiastically. "Oh yes. I love it, and I dance whenever I can. It just makes me feel so... free! That moment when my body and the beat of the music are in sync- I feel like I could do anything." She turned to look at Korrie as she came in. "Hi Korrie, we were just talking about dancing. Do you like dancing?"
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sat May 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Korrie waved at her and then sighed. "I used to but not anymore, something happened and now I don't dance at all" Korrie said to her. "I take this class because some of the other classes sound boring" Korrie said to her.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat May 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Mel nodded a little. She'd never give up dancing unless it was physically impossible for her to walk, but she knew a bad injury might scare someone away from dancing. This is what she suspected had happened with Korrie. "Don't worry, I'm sure the Professor will start us out easy. Besides," she added, brightening, "I can help you if you want!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:45 pm