Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lesson 4 ~ Firsties

Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Lesson 4 ~ Firsties Empty Lesson 4 ~ Firsties

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Korrie walked into one of her favorite classes too see no one there yet. Korrie didn't mind and took a seat. She waited for other students to come in. She was excited to see her friends from being on break. Korrie was tapping her fingers on her table and waited.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Lesson 4 ~ Firsties Empty Re: Lesson 4 ~ Firsties

Post by Laurent Dubois Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:33 am

Laurent walked into the Domestic classroom, he had skipped most of his class for the past two terms, he was thinking now it wasn't such a good idea seeming that the Headmistress is now making him take 6 subjects to make up

As he slowly walked into the classroom, Laurent burst out with a shout of joy, he saw Korrie who he hadn't seen in ages "KORRIE!!!!!" he yelled as he ran over and hugged her
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:03 am

Korrie was sitting there when she heard a familiar voice shout her name. Korrie looked up and smiled. "LAURENT!!!!" Korrie shouted. She ran over to him and hugged him. "Oh god, I missed you so much" Korrie looked at him. "I did a new painting" Korrie smiled.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:51 am

Laurent smiled as Korrie said that she had done a new painting, "Ooh wow so you have stepped it up from drawing, now on to painting huh, excellent. So when can I see this latest masterpiece" Laurent asked eagerly he was so happy to be back

He quickly through down his books on the table and sat crossed legged on his chair listening to Korrie
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Korrie looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Really, I'm capable of doing drawings, paintings, sketches, water paint, finger paint, ext. Okay Dubois" Korrie sent a playful glare at him. Korrie shrugged. "I actually have it in my bag" Korrie said to him. "It's big enough to fit on a piece of paper" Korrie told him.

Korrie went to her bag and searched for the painting. She opened up her book of drawings and looked for it. When she found it she handed it to Laurent for him to see. "I found this place and had to draw it, well paint" Korrie smiled.

Lesson 4 ~ Firsties 11427_Beautiful_Paintings_Of_Nature_532_1

Last edited by Korrie Johnson on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:01 am

Laurent examined the painting he was quite impressed by the detail he then handed it back to Korrie "Well as usual this is quite impressive" Laurent then paused for a moment

"Hey you know what, you could sell these and get a fair bit of money for them" he suggested
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Korrie watched as Laurent looked at the painting and smiled at his comment. "Thank you, I do try hard to make a wonderful painting" Korrie told him.

Korrie thought about it. "That doesn't sound so bad" Korrie said. "Oh my god, one day, you should totally let me draw you" Korrie said.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:11 am

Laurent let out a laugh as Korrie suggested she should draw him one day "Really? I don't know, I dont think I have the face to be drawn"

Laurent then patted her on the back "Though if your up for the challenge, I suppose I could let you, I have always liked the idea of being a model" he said with a smirk
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:31 pm

Korrie shook her head. "Come on Laurent, you're one of my best friends and I want to draw you, pppppppppplllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee" Korrie begged him. "Your face looks fine, if you weren't gay I would probably date you" Korrie wanted him to feel better about himself. He was cute but nothing more would happen between them, like ever.

Korrie let out a squeal and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, you will not regret it Laurent, by my work, you no it's amazing" Korrie smiled.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:33 am

Laurent smiled back at Korrie "Well thats true you are a very talented artist, just wish your subject was a bit better" Laurent then played with his thumbs for a few minutes

"Oh guess what in the summer holidays im auditioning to be in a muggle ballet production, its called the Nut Cracker" Laurent said with a beaming smile
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:30 am

Korrie looked at him and smiled. "Aw! Thank you, I love being a talented artist, it's amazing" Korrie joked with him. Then she shook her head. "Really Laurent" Korrie rubbed her temples.

Korrie clapped her hands to him. "I love that, I heard of that, I was in that play when I was a little girl" Korrie remembered when she was younger and used to dance. Korrie rubbed her forehead and coughed trying to avoid the subject but if he asked about it she would tell him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:38 am