Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Charlotte Bell
Savannah Lerran
6 posters

I Wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

I Wanna Live Life From a New Perspective Empty I Wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed May 16, 2012 1:04 am

Entering the classroom, Savannah tugged on a strand of her dark hair. This class out of all of them was the hardest for her. It'd never been easy before, but now she was just incompetent. Letting out a little growl, she huffed, slamming her books down.

Sitting down, she glowered in the direction of the door, daring someone to enter and piss her off.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

I Wanna Live Life From a New Perspective Empty Re: I Wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Post by Charlotte Bell Thu May 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Charlotte strolled down the corridor towards the Transfiguration class, pulling her hair into a messy ponytail. She was in an unusually good mood, for reasons she wasn't quite sure of.

She pushed the door open and walked into the classroom, enjoying the faint aroma of old books and parchment. She noticed Savannah in the room already, but decided that for today she'd just keep her mouth shut. The girl seemed to be pissed off already.

Charlotte walked over to a desk near a window and set her stuff down, the stretched her arms over her head before sitting down.
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I Wanna Live Life From a New Perspective Empty Re: I Wanna Live Life From a New Perspective

Post by Ethan Hobbs Fri May 18, 2012 1:35 am

Ethan sat down he had bad memories from his first year like getting beat in a duel.Ethan was older now he was a second year.Ethan knew his brother would be a hufflepuff to.Ethan got his text book and wrote more notes.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Sat May 19, 2012 7:46 am

Lynx walked into the classroom and placed some textbooks down on his desk and turned to face the class, "Hello all, I hope you had an enjoyable break but lets get back into it. So today we will be learning about how to transfigure a teapot into a tortoise"

Lynx then walked over to the board and picked up a piece of chalk "Ok so firstly I want you to brainstorm some ideas or situtations as to why you would find this spell useful" Lynx then looked around the class "Um.. so Miss Bell lets hear from you first"
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Sat May 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Charlotte watched as Ethan wrote notes, wondering what he could possibly be writing about when the Professor hadn't even entered the room yet. Right as she thought that, Professor Miller walked in and she waved merrily. This was one of the only classes she enjoyed nowadays.

When he spoke to her, Charlotte scrunched her face up in concentration. "Uhh..." She really didn't see how the spell could be usefull. "Maybe... if you wanted a pet tortoise?" She said, snickering.
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nolan Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Nolan sat in his chair and laughed at the Hufflepuff.Charlotte he is so stupid i think.Nolan looked his brother is a Hufflepuff why is he being mean to the Hufflepuff.Charlotte Stop laughing my brother is a Slytherin and we shouldnt bully this kid.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Mon May 21, 2012 3:37 am

(OOC: Ok, Nolan, there's these things called QUOTATION MARKS. You use them to indicate that you are using DIALOGUE. And you're in the wrong classroom, you're a 4th year.)

Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Mon May 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Valerie walked in and saw that the professor was here. Valerie sighed because she was late. She nodded her apology and took an empty seat. She couldn't believe she was late here. She got out her wand and book.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Tue May 22, 2012 6:59 am

Lynx chuckled at the her girls answer and wrote it on the board "Are yes, I guess thats one situtation where you could use it" As he turned back around he saw another student enter the class he smiled at her then looked over at the Gryffindor

"So Miss Lerran can I hear from you please?" Lynx asked waiting to write her answer on the board
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue May 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Raising an eyebrow at the Professor, she rubbed her hands together, "Why else would you want to turn a teapot into a tortoise?" Shrugging, she said, "Maybe you're in a tight place and you need an animal to get you out. Though," she frowned, "you could just apparate out."

Shrugging again, she said, "I have no idea."
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Thu May 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Lynx frowned at the Gryffindor girl's answer she seemed to have lost alot of interest in this class, or maybe it was just she personally didn't like him either way Lynx quickly sparked up a smile

"Ok so they were some good answers, maybe you can think of a few more later on but for now were going to get cracking with learning the spell" Lynx then placed a teapot on each of the students desk, leaving one left on his own

"So to cast the spell hold your wand firmly then move it in a figure 8 motion and say Ollam Turtur" the teapot which transformed into a tortoise Lynx then turned to face the class

"Alright now you have a try, keep in might that because it is an object to animal transfiguration it will require alot of concentration"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:19 am