Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

New Perspective

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

New Perspective Empty New Perspective

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Leaning lazily against a wall, Julian was simply content with watching the crowd. Of course, he was still planning on joining the dancing crowd. The appraising glances he was getting from many girls (and all too many boys), were so very welcome.

Catching the gaze of an attractive blonde, his grin widened, winking at her. Letting out an amused snort as she blushed and quickly turned back to her friends, he continued to look around.

One of these girls had to have the guts to actually approach him.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

New Perspective Empty Re: New Perspective

Post by Alex Gilbert Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Alex walked into the hissing snake. She looked around at the dancing crowd. She had to admit it was funny watching people trying to dance and also watching people try but failing miserably to flirt with boys or girls. Alex was too busy looking around at the place that she didn't realize she bumped into someone.

"Sorry, I didn't really hurt you did I" she looked up to see a blonde boy.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:34 pm

His gaze had been so caught on the crowd that he simply hadn't noticed the girl into she'd bumped into him. Raising an eyebrow, he glanced at the brunette girl. He hadn't exactly been in the way, so he couldn't help but find it rather amusing that he'd been crashed into.

His blue eyes scanned her, a little hum of approval sounding from his lips. She was rather attractive. Pulling himself off the wall, Julian grinned, "No, I'm fine. Don't worry about it," he waved a hand, "But what about you?" He ran his tongue across his bottom lip, "Because I could always make you feel better, you know."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:00 am

Alex watched as his blue eyes looked at her. She thought she heard him hum but wasn't completely sure on that. He pulled himself off the wall and grinned at her. Alex mentally sighed with relief and gave him a smile of her own. Alex was a little confused on that a little bit. She didn't really hurt herself. Alex watched as his tongue licked his lips.

Alex noticed he was flirting with her and she gave him flirty eyes. "Hm, if I said I was really in pain what would you do to help me out" Alex asked him.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:25 am

"Well," his voice dropped an octave as he tilted his head at her, his eyes sparkling. God, it'd been too long since he'd gotten to do this. Flinching away from contact had put such a damper on flings.

But now he was back in the game and he had no plans on quitting.

"Would you rather be told," he leaned closer, his face hovering millimeters from hers. "Or would you rather have a live demonstration?"
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:36 pm

Alex had a grin her face. She waited to hear his next words. When she saw him getting closer to her she had to smirk. When he came close, really close to her she got a glint in her eye and a familiar feeling start coming to her. "Hm, I'd much rather have a demonstration" Alex flirted. She let her hand rest on his hip an she smirked at him.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:07 am

"Good," Julian murmured, throwing a cocky grin. Though he did have to admit, he enjoyed the chase, the thrill of the whole flirting aspect behind flings.

And she was being a little too easy for his tastes.

Not that he'd complain, of course.

An arm wrapping around her waist, he pulled her close to him, tilting her head up with a finger. "But the question becomes, do you deserve it? Because you're going to have to prove that you're worthy of a demonstration."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:24 am

Alex grinned at him and when he pulled her closer she grinned. "Hm, by that I'm guessing you're the kind of guy who likes being a man whore" Alex got out of his grip and circled him. "Now the real question is, are you worth being with a hot girl like me" Alex sent him a wink. She started to walk away a little bit, before she turned around. "You aren't bad blondie" she smirked.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:32 pm

"Now, now," Julian gave his head an amused shake, his blue eyes glittering as he leaned back against the wall again, stretching his hands above his head, his muscles flexing underneath his shirt. "You hardly know me. That's not a fair judgment."

His lips curving together in a smile, he winked back, "We'll have to see, won't we?"

Julian let out a small huff, his eyes positively sparkling with barely hidden lust and amusement. "I like to think that I'm better than just 'not bad'. Wanna see just how good I can be?"
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:30 am

Alex nodded her head. She watched as he leaned against the wall and his muscles flexed. The boy looked good. "You're right, I hardly know you. Not even your name, so mind telling me what it is, or I can call you blondie" Alex asked.

Alex smirked. "Yes we will" she replied.

Alex thought about it and looked at him. She walked a little closer to him than stopped. "Hm, I'm dying to find out" Alex couldn't contain the smirk coming on her lips
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:28 pm

"As nice of a name Blondie is," he ruffled his hands through his hair, a corner of his mouth tilting upwards into a smirk. "I'd prefer Julian. And tell me, what should I call you?"

His lips simply pulled into a large grin. Coming here might have proved worthwhile after all.

Closing the gap between them, he smirked down at her, eyes flitting from her lips down the length of her body before they returned her eyes, his tongue running across his lips. "Well," his hands fiddled with the hem of her shirt for a moment before he began to trail them across the bare skin of her back, "I can do this. And I can do this as well."

The Prideux pressed his lips to the warm skin of her neck, hands continuing to roam as his lips moved higher, before finally reaching her mouth. Pausing, he pulled away, "But people seem to think I'm best at this." With a grin, he crashed his lips into hers, pulling her closer to him.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Alex shrugged and than looked at him when he told her his name. Julian wasn't a bad name, it fit him. "The name is Alex" Alex replied.

When he closed the gap between them, she wanted to see what this boy got. When his eyes roamed her body, she was glad at what she finally decided to wear that night. A skull tank top, a sort of mini skirt, and black boots that stopped under her knee. When his hands got to her shirt she grinned. The warmth of his hand reached under her shirt and glided with her back.

When his lips made contact with her neck, she had her breath get caught in her throat, she never had anyone kiss her neck but it felt nice. She felt his hand get higher on her back and his lips get higher as well. She was about to protest when he pulled away but stopped when he kissed her. Alex not caring kissed him back and brought her hands up into his hair. She didn't even wait, she thrusted her tongue into his mouth.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Grinning against her mouth, Julian's lips parted, allowing her tongue entrance. Pressing his body into hers, he deepened their kiss, his tongue waging a battle against hers. This had been the excitement he'd been so thoroughly lacking for last few months.

His hands moving down to rub at her bare legs, his hips grinded against hers. "Well Alex," he murmured against her lips, "What do you think now?"
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:47 pm

She felt Julian grin against her lips and Alex felt him open his mouth for her to slide her tongue in his mouth. She felt him press his body into hers and she let her hands play with his hair. Their tongues started to battle and she had to admit this was one of the best kisses she's had.

She felt his hands go down to her legs and grind into hers and she moaned a little. "Well Julian, I think you're a pro at this kind of stuff" Alex admitted.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:52 am

Her moan only served to embolden the sixteen year old, who's arms pulled her as close to him as possible even as he pressed his body into hers. Pressing and pulling, it was almost like a tug of war. But it just so happened that both of them got to win.

"Of course I am," he said softly, as he pulled away for air, watching her with blue eyes filled with lust, "I am French, after all. We sort of invented this." Smirking slightly, Julian's lips found their way back to hers, smashing into hers with an animalistic sort of hunger.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:48 pm

After she moaned she felt him pull her closer. No matter how close the two were, they both tried to be closer to each other than ever possible. Tonight was the night Alex let loose and had fun. This was a start.

Alex grinned. "Hm, a Frenchie, I knew there was something I liked about you" Alex teased. "I see" she replied. Alex pressed her lips harder to his when he kissed her. She felt him kissing her like he was power hungery, but it was a complete different feeling. Alex kept up with his kisses.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:18 am

"I can make you like me a hell of a lot more," he muttered against her lips, his fingers playing with the hem of her skirt, his tongue continuing its dance with hers. Pulling away for a moment, he tilted his head at her before he was grabbing her and pressing her into the wall, resuming his trail of kisses along her neck.

Nibbling at her skin, his fingers continued to roam across her body.

Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Alex was a little confused on what he mean't until she found herself against the wall and Julian kissing her neck. Alex put her hands on his hips and pulled him closer to her. She moved her head to the side a little bit to give him more access to her neck. She moaned quietly but only knowing Julian for a certain amount of time, she knew he heard her.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:26 pm

If there was one sound he was sure he'd never get sick of hearing, it was the sound of girls moaning. There was just something entirely too amusing about being able to turn them into putty with his hands and lips.

His fingertips fiddling with the hem of her skirt, he continued to press himself closer to her, his lips slowly returning back to hers.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:04 am

When Julian's lips got back to hers she pulled away and their lips made a 'smacking' sound. Alex switched positions with him. She press him against the wall and brought his lips down to hers. This time she took control of the kiss. She grind her hips into his, to see what would happen. She bit his bottom lip which caused her the opening to slide her tongue in his mouth.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:19 pm

He frowned, his eyes sliding open as she pulled away, focusing his blue eyes on her. It wouldn't be that much of a challenge to go find someone else if she was going to -

Julian almost flinched as he found himself up against a wall. The only good thing from flinching away from everything was that he'd at least built up something of a restraint to the action. But the same could not be said for the sudden wave of claustrophobia. He let out a small gasp, breathing suddenly proving difficult.

But he didn't pull away. His pride wouldn't let him and he only pressed deeper into her, hardly caring that he was stealing her own air.

A groan parting from his lips, his arms tightened around her, his tongue resuming its battle with hers.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Alex tried not to smirk when he thought she was going to be pulling away and walking away.

She was glad that he decided to let her take control. When their tongues started to battle, she tried to win but she didn't know if she would win because he seemed like a pro at this sort of thing. Alex pulled away for air. "You really are a great kisser" she winked.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:58 am

His hands continued to run across her body, teasingly caressing every inch he could reach as his mouth continued to press into hers. Julian let out a small content sigh. Doing this, being with girls that he knew he'd never see again, it was comforting. No strings attached, no chance of possibly ever having to worry about silly, unimportant things like feelings.

They only screwed you over.

"Of course I am," he grinned charmingly. Leaning back against the wall, he added off-handly, his eyes sparkling. "Want to see what else I'm great at?"
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Alex felt him sigh against her lips. Her hands roamed his body, this was a refreshing situtation she got herself into. She was probably never going to see this guy again, so it didn't really matter in her eyes. This was casual and she knew that even if she wanted something more with someone, it probably would be someone near her age.

"I'd love to" she replied.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:33 pm

He grinned, the simple action brightening his already sparkling eyes. Yes, this had been completely worth it. Reaching towards her, he grabbed one of her hands, tugging her towards the exit, a smirk beginning to dance across his lips.

"Well, I know this nice place where I can show you all these great skills of mine." He paused, leaning towards her, "Up for it?" he asked softly, tilting his head slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:42 pm