Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Nia's Long Overdue Session with a Psychiatrist

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Nia's Long Overdue Session with a Psychiatrist Empty Nia's Long Overdue Session with a Psychiatrist

Post by Nia Thu May 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Edited to only include the relevant text

[09:09:48] * Julian Rousseau throws an arm around Nia, "Speak."
    [09:10:13] * Ksenia Sokol looks at Julian "Speak?"
    [09:11:29] * Julian Rousseau nods, "Tell all about this secretive future boyfriend."
    [09:12:04] Ninetta Fontaine : must you know everything about said boyfriend?
    [09:12:12] * Ksenia Sokol sits next to Julian "Well, right now he is being a manwhore."
    [09:12:12] Julian Rousseau : yes
    [09:12:21] Ninetta Fontaine : having him mysterious makes him more attractive, i think
    [09:12:28] Ksenia Sokol : and he is not secretive
    [09:12:29] * Julian Rousseau is sat down beside and takes notes, "Tell me more."
    [09:12:30] Ninetta Fontaine : and hes a total manwhore
    [09:13:14] @ Ciar Whelan : Ewww. Jul and Nia are dating?
    [09:13:17] * Ninetta Fontaine tugs on peoples sleeve
    [09:13:20] Julian Rousseau :
    [09:13:23] Nia's Psychiatrist has logged off the chat on Fri May 18, 2012 9:13 am
    [09:13:24] Nia's Psychiatrist joined the chat on Fri May 18, 2012 9:13 am
    [09:13:42] * Nia's Psychiatrist continues to take notes, "How does this make you feel?"
    [09:13:49] Ksenia Sokol : I am not dating Julain!
    [09:14:31] * Ksenia Sokol relaxes in her chair "Annoyed. It makes me feel annoyed. As if I don't have enough problems to deal with right now."
    [09:14:37] * Nia's Psychiatrist is snorted at, "If you want to talk to me, have an appointment booked."
    [09:15:23] * Nia's Psychiatrist writes furiously, "What problems do you have, Ms. Sokol?"
    [09:16:34] * Ksenia Sokol frowns "Well I think I have this Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, or however you call that, one tends to get that after being raped and beaten by one's own husband."
    [09:17:31] * Nia's Psychiatrist flicks his gaze up to Nia, "How exactly do you deal with all these experiences you've been through?"
    [09:19:10] * Ksenia Sokol closes her eyes "Not very well. I mean I found a Sicarius warrior to kill that bastard, but that still left a lot of emotional scars."
    [09:20:30] * Ciar Whelan totally stole said warrior too.
    [09:20:48] * Nia's Psychiatrist pats Nia's shoulder, "Have you ever talked to anyone about all these feelings you feel inside?"
    [09:22:09] * Ksenia Sokol is patted "Not really. When one finds refuge in the Mafia there aren't that many willing to help you emotionally. And yes, the fact that said warrior has been stolen by someone else does not help."
    [09:23:14] * Nia's Psychiatrist bites on his pencil thoughtful, "Hmmmmm...why did you find refuge in the Mafia in the first place?"
    [09:24:56] * Ksenia Sokol sighs "Who else would I got to to kill my husband. And honestly when I was thinking of the idea at first, I had no idea I would have to deal with all these Mafia things. It was just Lucifer at that point. And then everyone else appeared all around him. And his father. He is a monster."

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:33 pm