Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Long and Tiring Day

Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Long and Tiring Day Empty Long and Tiring Day

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:14 am

Lily had decided that she was going to stop in the local coffee shop for something to drink. Lily had some money saved away from some of the things that she has done while Blaine was at school, she had to get by sometimes. She always though tried to get money from other people so she didn't deplete what she had.

Walking into the coffee shop she ordered a latte and scone and found a place to sit down and watch everything that was going on around her. She had also picked up a local paper to look for jobs.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Long and Tiring Day Empty Re: Long and Tiring Day

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:02 am

Leshia walked into the coffee shop. It was good to come and get away from her home life. And having her father telling her that she was no good. But she was glad school was over for know. Later she would be wishing that she could just live at Hogwarts for the Summer too. But she knew that Tabi would try and say something about that.

She then looked over and seen that a girl was sitting by herself. And she looked like a muggle. That is when Leshia went over and smiled. “ Do you mind if I sit with you. Don't really want to be by myself right now.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:33 am

Lily had not been paying close attention to what was going on until she heard a girls voice talking to her. Lily wished she would not get in this habit of zoning.

Lily looked up and saw a pretty girl in front of her and she gave a shy smile, "Sorry, Hi. Sure I would enjoy some company. My name is Lily."

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:25 am

Leshia could tell that this girl was in her own little world. Which really wasn't a bad things. Well it Leshia life, it was really good.

She then sat down at the table and was smiling. “ My name is Leshia. But you can call me Lesh if you want. It is easier to remember.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Lily smiled at her, "Well Lesh, welcome to my little world. So where are you from?"

Lily was not sure about this girl but she wanted to make new friends, she just hoped that she was like her, not that it matter.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Leshia smiled. “ Well I am from Lincolshire. I go to Hogwarts.” She knew that she should have been more careful with that. But right now she didn't really care.

Right now she needed a person who wasn't her family to talk to. Someone who won't judge her just because she is different.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Lily was a little shocked when Lesh said where she went to school,

"Are you sure you should be saying that here??" Lesh whispered "Besides last time I checked I was a mortal."

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Leshia laughed a little bit. She could tell that Lily was shocked at what she had just told her.

“ Yeah I think that there was better ways to tell you.” She then smiled. “ I can tell that you are a muggle. I actually like muggles.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Lily smiled, "I meant you are lucky I know about magical kind. Or I would have been asking a lot of questions."

Lily thought it was nice to talk to someone else, "So how do you like it there, I have never been to school."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Leshia smiled when Lily said that she was lucky. “ I guess I am lucky I know my family is a pureblood. I am the disgrace of the family because I don't follow how they believe.”

It was nice to talk to someone that she didn't go to school with. “ Oh I like it there a lot. It is beautiful and I know my twin goes there. But she doesn't talk to me because we are in two different circles of friends.” Lily then mention that she didn't go to school. “ Isn't there like a muggle school that you can go to?”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Lily listened to Lesh talk about her family, "Blaine has not explained many things to me, so yes. But what does it mean to be pureblood?"

Lily knew that she was called a muggle and Blaine was a muggleborn, she like to learn new things.

"I am sure there is, but I just have never gone. No point now."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Leshia then started to blink. She really didn't know how to explain what a pureblood. “ Well since you are a muggle I think I can explain it. Your royal family is like our purebloods. They are witches and wizards who marry other to keep their blood pure.”

She smiled. “ Sure there is a point going to school. You want to get an education so you can be smart. And one day get a really good job.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Lily listened to Lesh's story, "So basically everyone that is in your family has both magical parents and other family members?"

Lily hoped that was correct that she understands what she was saying.

"Well I am almost 16 and I haven't been in school yet so why start now. I can learn from books and people."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Leshia grinned. “ Yeah you basically understand what a pureblood family is now. I am surprised that you haven't asked me a ton of questions by now.”

She then frowned. “ You should have gone to school. There you learn but also can make friends.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:10 am

Lily smiled when she asked about questions, "Why would I want to ask you a lot of questions?" Lily was not the type of person that asks a lot

"Well things are different when you live on the street."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:56 am

Leshia blinked. “ Because I just told you that I was a pureblood and that I am a witch. And you don't hear that a lot. Well I don't think a lot of muggles know about us.”

She then smiled. “ Yeah well maybe you should think about getting an education. Find someone that can teach you.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Lily and to smile, she loved to play Naive it always gave her what she wanted, not that there was anything she wanted at this point.

"Well I find it interesting that your a witch, but what kind of questions am I suppose to be asking? I am not one to be nosy really."

Well it all depended on what Lily wanted to know, she knew somethings that Blaine thought she should know.

"Well who am I going to get to teach me, I suppose I will be able to get some tutors once I move into my new place."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Leshia then started to blink. “ I don't know really. I just don't see how we are different. I mean I can do magic and you can't.” She really didn't stop and think about it. Leshia had no idea what questions Lily would want her to answer.

She then blinked when Lily was asking who would she get to teach her. “ Find a muggle tutor or go to a muggle school.” Lily then told Leshia that she could get one when she moved into her new place. “ See there you go.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Lily could not believe that this girl would say there is no difference between the two worlds. "How could you possibly even think there is no difference between the two.". Lily sighed. "I don't have questions because I have already read about it". Lily sighed again then took a drink.

"I am very smart and have been around for awhile so I don't have to have them if I don't want". Leshia had learned a lot from her life on the street.

"You would be surprised what you can read in a book."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Leshia blinked. “ I really don't know. I mean I learn just from coming and sitting in muggle parks or walking around. My family hates muggles, and well that is why I am different.” She then listened as Lily said the reason that she didn't have any questions was because she read about the wizarding world. “ Oh read Hogwarts through History it is a really good book about the school.”

She then blink. “ Ok I guess don't get one if you don't want to have one.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:39 am

Lily smiled when Leshia talked about what book to read about wizards, "Yes, I have read the book, even though I do not need to read the book. I have an inside source to the school."

Leshia still did not think how she thinks there the same. Lily took a drink and then smiled. "You still ave not told me why you think we are the same, I mean to can make things happen with a flick of your wand and I have to physically do it."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:09 am

Leshia smiled when Lily said that she had read the book. “ That is good, it is a good book to learn about some history too.” She then blinked when she mention that she had a source in the school. “ So who is it if you don't mind on telling me.”

She then started to think how they both was the same. Which she really couldn't think of anything off the top of her head. She would have to really think about this for a while. “ Alright I have no idea! It was something that I said to make you feel better about being a muggle and that I am a witch.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Lily took the last sip of her drink and flagged a waitress down for another one. "Well my boyfriend attends the school, well technically fiance, but we are not getting married until after he graduates." Lily showed her the ring.

"He asked me a few weeks ago while we were out. We have been together about 3 years now I think. We both were living on the streets and we found each other," Lily smiled as she remembered their times together.

"People think we are too young, but when your young and have to live alone on the streets you tend to grow up fast." Lily said as the waitress came back and delivered the new drink.

"Well it is hard when everyone around you is magical when you are not, I met a brother I did not know about only to discover that he was magical too."Lily was trying really hard not to cry.

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Leshia then started to blink. “ Wow that is cool that you have a boyfriend that goes to a magical school.” She then listened to Lily talk about how she was engaged but wasn't getting married till after he graduated. “ That is neat, I think. Here you are basicly almost married and I am without a boyfriend. Life has a way of sucking.” She was thinking about her sister and Ivano. Leshia decided that it seemed like nothing was going her way. So it looked like she would have to make a path.

“ That sounds like a good love story. I bet you could write a romance novel with both of yours story and it would sell.” She then seen that Lily ordered something to drink. But Leshia wasn't all that thirsty and she was too busy talking to Lily to even care.

“ It doesn't matter what other people think. It only matters that you both love each other.” She couldn't believe that she was giving love advice. And it was coming from a girl who just flirted with her twin sister boyfriend. So her life wasn't perfect, but she was who she was.

She then sighed a little bit. “ I really don't know what you tell you right there.” Leshia could tell that Lily was about ready to cry. “ Oh don't cry please, everything will be fine.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:21 pm

Lily sighed as she listened to Leshia talk about how things sounded so wonderful and perfect and how she could write a story.

"Yes I love him, but recently I have come to discover how I do not really fit in his world." Lily sighed

"I mean he tells me he will always love me. Why would he want a girl who has no wand and no special powers when he can have a girl that is just like him?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:52 am