Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Alice Poots.

Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Alice Poots. Empty Alice Poots.

Post by Alice Poots Sat May 19, 2012 3:39 am

Alice Poots

Alice Poots. Tumblr_lwjonfeMQo1r270rb

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
    - Robert A. Heinlein

Alice Poots. Whats_10

Name: Alice Isadora Poots
    Nickname: Ali
    Date of Birth: May 15th
    Birthplace: London, England
    Current Home: London, England
    Blood Purity: Pureblood.
    Sexual alignment: Heterosexual.

Alice Poots. Man_in12

Face Claim: Alona Tal.
    Body type: Medium height and slender.
    Height: 172cm.
    Hair: Blonde and straight, only becoming wavy near the end. It's not too long or short, ending somewhere below her shoulders.
    Eyes: Chocolate brown.
    Unique features: Two piercings on each ear and a tattoo on her right shoulder that says, "free yourself."
    Dressing style: Casual, never too dressed-up. She usually just wears what she's comfortable with, unless she's going to some fancy party.

Alice Poots. Strong10

Likes: Pranks, her siblings, animals, alcohol, books, friends, Muggles, helping people, laughing, photography.
    Dislikes: Pressure, bossy people, mustard, metal bands, the Ministry of Magic, people insulting who she cares about, closed spaces.
    Fears: Being lonely, feeling trapped, her family all dying, growing up.
    Strengths: Dealing with kids and animals, trustworthy, intelligent.
    Weaknesses: Impatient, stubborn, reckless, being bossed around.
    Personality: Alice is smart and usually very nice and friendly, but she loves to joke around and does a lot of things without thinking of the consequences. She does what she wants, whenever she wants it. A very happy person, she gets along with most people. Alice thinks she's a kid at heart and hates the fact that she has to grow up.

She isn't afraid to speak her mind, though, and she sticks to what she believes in- being very stubborn and inflexible at times. Alice is never a bitch to most people, instead acting 'overly happy' to those she feels don't like her much, just to piss them off. But she can definitely hold her own in a duel and knows some nasty spells up her sleeve.

Even though she's a joker, Alice can be very mature, especially when the topic is her family. She had to grow up fast and focus on her studies right on her first year at Hogwarts, with no time for fooling around, which is part of the reason she acts childish sometimes. She can be a big flirt when she wants to and she loves going out to parties.
    Alice Poots. We_are10

Father: Daniel Richard Poots, 48 years old, Head Representative of the British Department of International Magical Cooperation in Germany, Pureblood, alive.
    Mother: Katherine Grace Poots (née Greengrass), 48 years old, ex-Ministry employee, Pureblood, alive.
    Siblings:
    - Paloma Olivia Poots, 15, student, pureblood, alive.
    - Robert Daniel Poots, 10, student, Pureblood, alive.
    Pets:
    - Isis, six years old, bunny, alive.
    - Nina, eight years old, Snowy Owl, deceased.
    Overall history: Alice was born into the pureblood family of the Poots. She has a very good relationship with her siblings - Paloma and Robert - and a not-so-good one with her parents. She finished her seventh year at Hogwarts the year before and is currently working as a Librarian there.

She used to live in England with the rest of her family, but when her father got a job in Germany - summer before her fifth year - she decided to stay at a friend's house so she could keep attending Hogwarts, instead of transferring to Durmstrang. Tired of her parents' constant pressure on her to be the best, Alice "rebelled" that year. She got drunk often, never studied that much - only to keep her grades average -, and stopped doing things to please her parents. Daniel and Katherine were pissed that she wasn't top of her year, that she was slacking, and that she didn't want to follow a career in the Ministry like them, and a huge fight took place.

Things, eventually, started going back to normal the next year, but normal would never be the same. Alice often visits her family in Germany or they visit her in England. They can tolerate each other, but that close relationship they used to have is far over. Still hates the fact her parents now ask so much of Paloma, and blames herself a bit for it.

During the summer, Alice was working at a Muggle jokeshop and shared a flat with her friend, but the shop closed down and she was stuck looking for a job. Her parents, wanting to get her into the Ministry, found that there was the position of Librarian open at Hogwarts and, thinking it would be a good start for their daughter to get friendly with people who had Ministry connections, pushed her to get the job- which she only accepted because she needed.

Alice Poots. Spell_10

Favourite Spell: Cantis.
    Signature Spell: Stupefy.
    Patronus: Wolverine

Alice Poots. Gimme_10

Wand: 10 inches, Apple wood with Phoenix feather.
    Other belongings: -

Alice Poots. You_go10

Friends:
    Acquaintances:
    Enemies:
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Alice Poots. Empty Re: Alice Poots.

Post by The Mel Sun May 20, 2012 5:07 am

Alice Poots. Profil15