Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Mama we all crazee now

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Mama we all crazee now Empty Mama we all crazee now

Post by Manda Sun May 20, 2012 4:34 pm

On the cheap table in front of her, sat a large with seven scoops of seven different flavors; Chocolate, Coffee, Strawberry, Chunky, Red Velvet, Butterscotch, and Pineapple with Butterbeer. The last one, was her favorite. It was unique, and the flavors surprisingly mixed well.

On top, was white chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, cookie crumbs, cherry's, sprinkles, and Peanut Butter Chips. It was really, just a whole bunch of sugar.

And she loved it.

Staring at it in awe for a few moments, and relishing the jealous stares of younger kids, she dug in, laughing like a mad woman.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Mama we all crazee now Empty Re: Mama we all crazee now

Post by Katrin Lune Sun May 20, 2012 4:43 pm

It was Kat's first time in the wizarding world, and she hadnt been to an icecream shop is what felt like forever. She stepped in shyly and perused all the different flavours. Chocloate fudge brownie ice cream with toffee and chocolate chunks; if they had that she would be in heaven. Or even the elegant simplicity of neopolitan icecream with a chocolate flake. She hadnt heard of some of the other flavours. The butterbeer one just sounded weird to her so she stuck her tongue out in a slilent blueghk.

She wondered if she stuck out in a place like this, and looked around nervously; she never knew what to say to people. She heard a girl laughing and couldnt help but smile and giggle to herself. Then she blushed nervously catching the girls gaze and quickly looked back at the icecream.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 20, 2012 4:46 pm

She heard somebody giggle, and looked up. The girl shyly looked down, and Kaitlen clucked her tongue. "HEY YOU!" She shouted, pointing to the girl. She made a motion that asked her to come here.

"Just cuz I am insane doesn't mean you have to be shy you know," She told her, grinning.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Sun May 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Kat shyly ordered the pinicle of chocloate icecreams and jumped slightly as she heard the girl shout. Kat loosened up quickly and smiled at the girl; she didnt strike Kat as insane, she seemed funny and nice.

She paid for her ice cream and sat down next to the girl; she seemed close to Kat's age, and she hoped she'd be able to talk to her.
    "H-hi, erm, I'm Kat. Your icecream looks, er, different, oh, erm, I mean nice."

"Stop stuttering like an idiot!" She mentally scolded herself. "Play it cool and TRY to be normal!"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 20, 2012 4:56 pm

She merely grinned at her. "Thanks, and yeah I know, it doesn't look very appetizing to some people. Oh well, they'll live, right?" She asked, not expecting an answer. "So what brings you to this wonderful ice cream place that sells heaven?" She asked, this time expecting an answer. She loaded her mouth again with ice cream.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Sun May 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Kat smiled and contently put a small spoonful of her icecream in her mouth. mmmmm...chocolate was good.

She laughed lightly at the girl. "Enjoying that?"
    She tapped her chin as she thought of an answer. After nearly falling to her death and being uprooted from her home, she just wanted to explore and blow money she guessed, but what kind of answer would that be?
    "Oh I was just walking around and the place looked nice so i wanted to check it out. Are you a student?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 20, 2012 5:06 pm

"Yes! I love it!" She exclaimed, holding up her heavy icecream. "This must be Heaven itself... but then..." She faltered off. "I'd be eating Heaven.. so... I am eating part of what Heaven has to offer, that sounds better."

"Yeppers! I am a Durmstrang Transferee, Hrabrost, Fifth year. I am currently at Hogwarts though," She pouted. "I have only been there for a few months, and I am already liking Durmstrang better."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Sun May 20, 2012 5:11 pm

"Haha, im afraid I must diasagree with you or alternatively conqer with you, for i am indulging in chocolate heaven, for which there can be no rival." She said theatrically with a laugh.

"Fifth year? How old are you then? And what are the schools like? I wouldnt know because i've never been; my sister tutors me; i prefer that to actually school. I imagine wizard school isnt as bad as muggle school though." Kat rammed another spoonfulof icecream in her mouth to shut herself up before she said anything else stupid absent-mindedly.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 20, 2012 5:15 pm

"Well, my snack has some chocolate in it... so I guess we are on the same terms," She told her laughing. She stuffed her mouth, moaning at the Pineapple and Butterbeer taste.

"Fifteen, though I am going to be held back a year," She told her. "I missed the first semester," She added. "Well, lots of homework, socalizing, parties, strict teachers, and rules."

"I went to Muggle School in Greece, I didn't know I was a witch at the time though," She told her. "Muggle Schools are o.k, the one I went to though was for a small village."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Sun May 20, 2012 5:20 pm

Kat smiled,liking this girl and her humor more and more.
    "I'm 15 too, well, nearly 16. Awhh, bummer ( :-/ ). I guess school can never ever be tooo fun, haha."

"You too? Did you hate it...? I didnt know i was a witch for aaages, i guess thats why i never got an invite to one of these schools. Oh well, im not good at spells anyway. I'd love to go to Greece.. Is it true you can smash plates after meals sometimes? I'd soooo love to do that!"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 20, 2012 6:29 pm

She nodded, glad that the girl didn't know of her being kidnapped for six months. "Na, but friends and alcohol make up for it."

"Yes and no, we do it at weddings and that kind of stuff. But it isn't common, after all, we have to pay for dishes don't we?" She asked, smiling. "I love Greece though, the traditions, language, ocean's are beautiful.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Sun May 20, 2012 7:52 pm

"Alcohol..? Erm, i dont mean to be a stick in the mud, but arent you a bit young for drinking..? Or maybe i'm just not livng enough, haha."
    Maybe this girl had gone through a hell of a lot to need it though...

"Oh, haha, yea thats true. I'd love to go to Greece, for the history and culture if nothing else, the people are really friendly over there arent they? Do you miss it? I certainly miss where i've been living for the past 3 years..."

Kat added some jelly bears to her icecream and held out the bag to Kait. "Would you like one? Oh oh, I can make them dance too if you like, watch."
    She lay some out on the table and tapped her spoon in a fun lively tune whilst saying "Traguna Machoidees Tracorum Saintus Dee" and sure enough the line of bears stood to attention and circled around the icecream bowls and eachother in pairs, but it only lasted about a minute before they fell down lifeless again.
    "Haha, I loved doing that at home, it made Shyler laugh and my cat Myuki always chased whatever got brought to life."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed May 23, 2012 2:58 am

She shrugged. "I have been drinking since I was ten," Kaitlen said without a care. "I say you are not living enough, though my friends will say that you are being smart." Then again, they haven't gone what she had gone though. (Though they did go through stuff that she hadn't before)

"I love Greece, I'd go there more if-" She stopped suddenly and changed the topic. "What was your home like?"

She pulled out a few, and watched the Jelly Beans dance while laughing. "That's cool, usually the whole bag will be gone before I do it. I am a pig, when it comes to sweets and alcohol."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Wed May 30, 2012 3:00 pm

"Ten?!" Kat blinked in shock then composed herself. "Party animal from a young age then? Haha."
    She wasnt going to judge the girl, there was clearly a reason, and Kat didnt have a right to pry.

"...if you had the money..?" She guessed. "My home in Yorkshire was lovely, i really miss it. It had so many nooks and crannys and rooms to explore and the garden was like sometihng out of a novel."

"Haha, i'm usually the same so dont worry about it." Kat smiled and popped one of the jelly bears into her mouth followed by another scoop of icecream.

"So what do you do for fun around here?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed May 30, 2012 7:24 pm

"More likely that I need to forget some stuff for a little bit," Kait muttered, to low for the girl to hear. "Yeah, you can say that," This time speaking loud enough.

"Sure," She lied smoothly. "That's why."

"Sounds fun, I love exploring stuff like that. I love being near places like that," Kait added, digging into her icecream, which was almost gone now.

"Fun?" Kait asked, her eyebrows knit together in thought. "Annoy people, get icecream, admiring the stuff I'd probably never get."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Thu May 31, 2012 2:01 pm

"I've kind of learnt not to love exploring so as of late," Kat laughed and pulled up her sleeves to show the bruises and deep cuts on her arm. "Some places are better off left unexplored." She looked down and kindof faded out of the conversation in a switched-off daze as a few thoughts flooded through her head. "God I wish I could go back to Leo's house..."

Kat snapped herself out of it eventually and smiled reassuringly at Kait. "Awwhh you cant think like that, nothing is ever completely unattainable. Speaking of icecream, would you like another?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu May 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Blinking at the marks, she raised an eyebrow. "Uh, that's one unsafe place you went to," Kait chuckled. "If it was me, I'd still go there." Kait was weird that way, and she knew it. If there was a place that was unsafe, and she hasn't been there before, it meant she was going in.

"Who's Leo?" She asked curiously.

"Well, I don't think I am going to get a big fortune anytime soon Katrin," The girl shook her head. "No thank you, I have a brain freeze right now."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:00 pm

"Well I guess the building was derelict and fenced off for a reason," Kat laughed pulling her sleeves back down. "I tend to do a lot of things on impulse and ignore the risks, but for now i think i'll take a break haha."

"Oh...Leo was a family friend...It was his house... he was madly in love with my sister so he would do anything to protect us. He left us his whole estate but hes... not around anymore... I miss him... he was the closest thing ive ever had to a big brother, or a fun uncle, or a goofy dad..." Kat took a deep breath and forced a smile not wanting to bring down the mood. "In short, great guy to have in your corner."

"You never know. Lady luck could very well shine on you when you're not expecting it. Oh, haha, ok then. Hot chocolate then..?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:34 pm

"Yeah, that might be a bit of obvious thing," Kait gently teased. "I do that too, but I don't bother stopping. It's the fun of life, in my opinion."

"Oh," Kait paused, not sure what to say. "That sucks, but I know how it feels," Kait gave her a smile. "It's good that you remember him happily."

"Why not?" She replied. "Hm, Lady Luck hasn't appeared before me yet."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:23 am

Kat pulled her tongue at at Kait playfully and laughed.
    "Haha, you'd like one of my sisters philosophies then, having a sense of adventure means you have a taste for excitement. She lives in the moment and never likes to leave something unventured."

"You cant help but remember him in a good way, he went out of his way to make people smile. Sucks that i can only see him using a time turner now. All i have left is my sister, and i nearly lost her once too. Lifes a bit of a bitch isnt it? Haha"

Kat smiled and bought them both a hot chocloate with whipped cream and marshmellows and a flake. She took a swig - getting cream on the end of her nose - then went back to their conversation.
    "Well, then that must your on her list of overdue people that she needs to give her attention too. The cow owes me some luck too haha."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:57 pm

"Glad I am not the only one out there then," Kait joked, putting her feet on the table, her chair tipping. "I like the sound of your sister, I might have to met her someday."

"I like those type of people, they are hardly ever boring, or sad. They don't walk up to you, complaining." Kait yawned a little, she had a nightmare again last night, and closed her eyes for a brief second.

"Oh... just how I like it," Kait cheered, then drinking some. Some of the whipped cream got on her nose. Making a face, she tried to get it off with her tongue. Some of the parents were shooting her looks. "Oops," Kait chuckled. "Looks like I am not a good role model."

"I'm sure she has a lot of more people out there."
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:43 pm

"Yea, Reena's a good person. And im sure you will meet her, she got offered a place at Durmstrang as a part-time healer in the infirmary, so she'll be around."

Kat remembered Leo fondly, and Kait was right, he never complained, he laughed most things off and focused on more important things.

"You tired? Maybe i should have gotten you a coffee instead to wake you up haha."

Kat giggled as she clocked the looks from parents, and dipped her face in her cup so it was covered with cream and used her flake to scrape it off and eat.
    "Haha, me neither, but come on, they should let students off, we have to act like adults soon so we need to hold on to acting like big kids for as long as we can. You'll often find people our age know how to have more fun being a kid than kids haha."

Kat cleaned her face with a wipe from her bag and offered one to Kait.
    "Well maybe she does, bu shes got to get to you some point. If only liquid luck was easier to come by eh? You wouldnt have to wait and hope for lady luck to smile on you then."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:35 pm

"Probably, I am going back to Durmstrang for the next school year, and I am accident prone at times." Or people are Accident prone around me.

Shrugging, Kait finished off her hot chocolate. "I am always tired it seems, like my body doesn't have enough caffiene in it. I don't understand that, I am always drinking coffee."

Handing Kat a napkin, She ignored the parents who were currently telling their kids not to behave like them. Parents should know better- Kids always do what they are not supposed to do.

"Now that I think about it..." Kait trailed off, laughing. "That is true."

Accepting it, Kait wiped her face and threw it on the table when she was done. "That's what I do a lot, wait. Wait some more, take a break, wait longer." Grinning, Kait shrugged.
    Katrin Lune
    Katrin Lune
    Other
    Other

Post by Katrin Lune Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 pm

"Well if you go see my sister, she'll sort you out with something that'll help with the tierdness issue. As for the clumsyness thing, haha, im not so sure, shes not had much luck fixing mine."

"I was like that, always waiting, but you can waste so much time with waiting when you could be doing."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:34 am