Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Save me from being confused || Julian the heartbreaker

Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Save me from being confused || Julian the heartbreaker Empty Save me from being confused || Julian the heartbreaker

Post by Athena Capulet Mon May 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Athena were lying on the side of the fontain, running her fingers through the water, watching it curl and twirl. She stretched for her wand and made the water twirl up in the air, floating around her in pretty spirals. Lying there she thougth about noothing, she thought about everything. Thena thought about Julian, smiling as she remembered their last meeting, smiling because he just were too good to be true. Was she in love? It was a hard question, too deep to think about right now. Her mood was on top, it almost shined around her. It was silly yes, there were to explination to her rare behavior.

Everything was nice and dandy.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Save me from being confused || Julian the heartbreaker Empty Re: Save me from being confused || Julian the heartbreaker

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon May 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Walking around the school, Julian whistled softly to himself, making sure that there wasn't anyone breaking school rules. After all, he was a prefect. And if he was going to become Head Boy, he was going to have to be a million times better than the competition.

Finding himself by the magical fountain, he grinned, remembering the last time he was here. Pushing Harmonie into the fountain had been fun, and, more importantly, he'd forgiven her. She was back on his side, and so was Nine. He had all his Angels back. So of coure he was in a good mood.

Noticing Athena, he grinned, sitting by her, "Hey Thena. Enjoying the water?"
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Save me from being confused || Julian the heartbreaker Empty Re: Save me from being confused || Julian the heartbreaker

Post by Athena Capulet Mon May 21, 2012 5:37 pm

She jumped a little and lost the focus of her waterart. It rained down on her, leaving her soaking wet. ''Julian!'' She squeled. ''When a witch is thinking and has water around her, don't scare her.'' Laughing she splashed some water from the fountain on him as revenge.

''And yes, I were enjoying it, until you came and made me loose my focus.''
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon May 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Laughing softly as she jumped, soaking herself, Julian joked, "Am I really that scary? I'm going to have to work on that." Grinning, he nodded, saluting her, "I'll remember that. Who knows? It might save my life one day."

Wiping droplets of water out of his eyes, he smirked, splashing her back. "You should know. Water's my element."

Shrugging, Julian grinned, "I seem to have that effect on people. I'm apparently very distracting."

Last edited by Julian Rousseau on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:06 pm

''Extremely scary.'' She laughed as she wrung out her wet hair. ''You should, and it might just do. Who knows right?''

Giggling she once again splashed back ''Ah see, water is my element too. Coincidence? I think not!''

Athena shook her head at his high thoughts of himself. ''You know, one could easily take your for arrogant and self loving when you act like that.'' Mumbling she pretended to write in her hand. ''Things this fellow lad needs to work on. Number One, stop being such a- a'' She couldn't find the words. ''And two, be really nice to Athena. Fetch her stuff, bring her stuff, give her flowers.'' Smiling innocent she looked at him. ''Yeah, that's about it.''
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:21 am

"That's so sad," he said mournfully, shaking his head, "I never had a clue. People really should mention these things." Frowning, Julian shook his head, laughing.

"We're soulmates." he grinned, splashing her back. Mentally slapping himself for saying that, he ran a hand through his hair, his blue eyes darkening for a moment.

Laughing, he shook off the comment, "Well, I hope they don't." lips curling up, he shook his head amusedly at her. "And," he shuffled closer, "what sort of stuff and flowers does Athena Capulet like?"

Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:16 pm

''Maybe you should use that little grey thing called brain you have there.'' She laughed and poked his head. ''I don't know if you've heard, but it helps a lot to think from time to time.'' With that frown on his face and that laugh he was irresistible. Did he know that? How he made her stomach full of butterflies only by looking at her. She truly hoped he didn't.

She blushed, looking down smiling like a fool from his statement. Oh how he made her feel, she never wanted it to stop. Narrowing her eyes she looked upon him. ''You're a weird boy, do you know that?'' A weird oh so charming, hot boy that is.

Athena shrugged. ''The good kind. Roses, lilies, beautiful flowers that scent make my head light. That kind. And water. I love water. Is that weird? It is weird isn't it?'' With a sight she rested her head on his shoulder.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Poking her back, he laughed softly before straightening his face, "But I thought brain's were pink." Smirking slightly, he laughed again, unable to keep a straight face for very long.

"Me? Weird?" Grinning at her, he ignored the nagging little voice in his head that kept telling him that he was being a complete total asshole for leading Athena on like this. It was what he was, he was going to deny it. "I think you're confusing me with someone else."

Watching her, he shook his head softly, "I don't think that's weird. There are weirder things to like." Smiling down at her as she rested her head on his shoulder, he ran a hand through her hair absentmindedly.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:02 am

She squeled slightly as the poke on her back made her spine stretch, slapping his arm with a grin. "They are dear friend, on those whom use it." Seeing him in such a good mood made her equally glad and she just smiled at him. The sincere typical Athena smile, indicating how happy she were.

"Nah ah, you're completely nuts if I get to say so. Which I do of course." Something troublesome showed in his eyes, a somewhat insecurity perhaps? Or boredome of some kind. Did she bore him? Athena looked down at the reflection showing herself in the fountain. A quiet sight slipped out, a person looking like she did. Why would he ever want to spend time with her? But he did, and he was so kind, so gentle. "You could think that, but no." She smirked a bit, but it was hard to smirk when Smiling like a fool.

"I suppose.." Thena murmured as he ran his hand through her hair. The sky was bluer than ever and the sun had never been do bright, atleast it felt that way.

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:46 pm

"Ouch," he grinned, clapping a hand over his heart, "your words. How they hurt my soul." Shaking his head mournfully at her. "I use my brain, you know, every once in a while." As Julian's grin widening, he laughed softly.

"Fine," he sighed softly, "if Athena says it, it must be true." Smiling at her, he hummed softly. Racking his brain for weird things, he said, "You could not like food. That would just be nutty. I'd never be able to talk to again, then."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 pm