Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

scary monsters and nice sprites

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

scary monsters and nice sprites Empty scary monsters and nice sprites

Post by Charlotte West Tue May 22, 2012 4:16 pm

All Charlotte wanted was some strawberries covered in chocolate. Is that too much to ask for? She thought to herself as she walked into the fifth candy store in that same day. Walking around the aisles, she sighed when she didn't see them. She hoped she had just missed them as her eyes seemed to dart in every direction of the shop even when she was looking. The Slytherin sighed and just let herself fall onto the floor in a sitting position.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

scary monsters and nice sprites Empty Re: scary monsters and nice sprites

Post by Manda Wed May 23, 2012 1:24 am

"Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans," She chanted over and over again while she shuffled through the shelves, fighting through other people. The red head saw a girl, sitting on the floor looking bummed. Curious, she made her way to her.

"You alright?" She asked cheerfully.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed May 23, 2012 2:02 am

Hearing a girl's voice, Charlotte looked up to see a red head who asked her something cheerfully. The Slytherin pouted slightly, "This is the fifth candy store I've been to and none of them seem to have what I want. Is it so hard to asked for strawberries covered in chocolate?"

Sighing, she stood up and brushed off any invisible dirt off her outfit. Sticking her hand out, she mustered up a smile. "Hi, I'm Charlotte West. What's your name?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 am

"Heck, I am trying to find Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans, and those are harder to find," She replied back. "I bet if you walk into a fancy restaurant, they have it."

She accepted the offered hand, and told her, "Kaitlen Gem, call me Kait though." She paused. "You have an english accent, or at least a accent that hints one. Where do you go to school?" She herself had a accent with three origins; Enlgish, Russian and Greek.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu May 24, 2012 1:54 am

"Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans?" Charlotte chuckled, her eyes glinting slightly in mirth, "I've never really heard of such things but I guess there's always time to learn about something new, right? But there's no point in going to a fancy restaurant if it's just for that. Really, why wouldn't stores sell the most common thing woman want?"

"Guilty is charged," she said, scanning her eyes around the shelf around them with a frown before turning them back to the red head. "From Hogwarts actually but serving as a transfer student at Durmstrang. What about you? You don't seem like a typical Russian to me. Where are you from?
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu May 24, 2012 11:55 am

"Not many people haven't," Kaitlen said, examining a box on a shelf. "Get strawberries, and pour chocolate over them. May be messy, but who cares?"

"Let's see... I was raised in Greece, and live in Greece, but I go to Durmstrang, and I am a transfer from Russia, going to Hogwarts." Geezus that sounded complicated.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu May 24, 2012 6:26 pm

"Guess I could do that," Charlotte said as she grabbed a near by bar of chocolate that she could melt. "Now I only have to stop by the the grocery store and by some fresh strawberries. Given that they have fresh ones."

The blonde nodded chuckling, "Yeah that sounds complicated but Greece sounds fun. Went there over the summer holidays and felt the place was pretty great. Really beautiful beaches and architecture. I'm considering living there one day, now that I think about it."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 27, 2012 9:22 pm

"They'd probably do, and if not, I can make a quick trip to my house and pick a few strawberries," Around this time of year, they'd be some wild strawberries by her house.

"I love Greece, and my little villidge. I live right next to the beach, I surf their all the time," Kait told her, wistfully. "Greece is a good place to live, at least for the site and stuff. Though before you live there, make sure you know the customs." Some Greek people, especially the old fashioned ones, was offended with a stranger acted rude, when it appeared not be rude at all.

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu May 31, 2012 6:37 am

"No, you don't have to do that," Charlotte replied with a shrug. "Wouldn't help if I stopped near the market to buy some other necessary things. But thanks anyways."

She began looking around the aisles again, hoping she'd find something else that could interest her but with no prevail. "Any suggestions? Because none of these candies sound appetizing," Charlotte raised her voice so that it wouldn't go unnoticed by the owner.

He didn't, therefore she got a dirty glare. She smirked a little as she turned to face Kait. "But I was serious about suggestions."

"Greece's beaches are amazing," Charlotte agreed as she nodded. "They're way cleaner to the ones I've been and their sites are pretty fucking neat. Got to love those places."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu May 31, 2012 1:48 pm

"No problem," Kait replied, while humming a random song. Then Kaitlen laughed, when Charlotte spoke that certain part loudly. "Well, the mints sound safe. And chocolate. You just gotta look carefully, to find them," The red head led her to a shelf of pretty safe candy.

"Yes! The beaches also have really good waves, I surf em' all the time!" Kait said happily.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:07 am

"Mints," her face scrunched up in a look of disgust. "Mint chocolate disgusts me so if it's something other than that, I'm up for it." Her face suddenly brightened up as she remembered she had owl's soon, "I need sugar quills!" With that, she started searching for them around the shop.

"The last time I went to Greece, I went shopping at their small stands in the center," she mused. "Love their hand made things, they are incredible!"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Laughing, she started helping her looking for Sugar Quills. Finding them, she grabbed a few for her, handing her them. "OWLS.... I am guessing for? I am not doing them, for I have to repeat Fifth year," Kait grumbled. "I missed the first semester."

"Same, I buy them all the time as gifts. They have lots of character, in the gifts. Even if you didn't make it."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:08 pm

"OWLS, yeah," Charlotte frowned at the thought. "I think I should study for those soon... wouldn't want to fail and fall flat on my face," she mused out loud as she was handed a few sugar quills, "Thanks, by the way."

"Oh that's terrible," she said nonchalantly at her missing her first semester while she looked for more candy through he aisles. She was about to move on with the subject until she realised something. It made her stand up straighter, ignore the candy and look at Kait with an interesting glint in her eye. "That's... odd. I know of someone who missed their entire first semester of school as well. Must be a coincidence though."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Wrinkling her nose, she nodded. "That would suck big time, although, I probably would study at the last minute still," Kait grinned, while grabbing some Blood Pops. "No prob."

Shifting her feet uncomfortably, Kait looked at anywhere but Charlotte. "Yeah... it's a coincidence," She mumbled. It's also a coincidence that Iris just happened to be there when I was kidnapped, so she was kidnapped too, Kait thought horribly.

"So what's your favorite type of candy?" She suddenly asked, wanting to change the subject.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:27 am