Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Not so scary {ROSE}

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Not so scary {ROSE} Empty Not so scary {ROSE}

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:42 am

Lora knew she was crazy to come here. It was a pub! Definitely not her kind of place. But she was desperate for some sort of relief and she was willing to have some Firewhiskey. She ordered a glass and gulped it down in go. Lying her head on the table, she didn't notice anyone sit next to her.

Not so scary {ROSE} Empty Re: Not so scary {ROSE}

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:46 am

Rose ordered some Butterbeer from the counter. She looked around and noticed every table was full except one which was being occupied by a girl from Slushatel. She stood there thinking for a while then sighed and sat beside her.

She quietly sipped her Butterbeer but then thought that she should meet people. "Hello I hope you don't mind me sitting here, do you?" She said tilting her head at the girl, her voice laced with a little fear.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:58 am

Lora looked up to see a girl from Uchitel and replied with a smile, "Sure, of course you can!" She could already feel herself get a bit high from the alcohol but she ignored it. "I'm Alora, by the way. But you can call me Lora." She introduced herself and gave the girl a hug. "So, is this your first time here? It's my first visit but I think it's okay...so far," she grinned lightly and sat up straight.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:04 am

Rose blinks as she gets hugged by the girl. She noticed she was getting a bit intoxicated by the firewhiskey she ordered but she paid it no mind, yet she did inched away a bit.

"Hello I'm Rose Ann" she says a bit nervous, her voice not holding that Russian accent. If one would look closely her hair was beginning have violet highlights meaning she was nervous as well as afraid. She gulped and took a sip of her butterbeer.

"You're from Durmstrang too right?" She said Cautiously but she already knew she was. What she was wondering was how this Slushatel would be so... happy and fun. She had always heard rumors that the people from Slushatel were very dangerous.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:10 am

Looking at the girl's expression, Lora told, "I do hug people so, at least that bit is not thanks to the Firewhiskey. Besides, I've depressed enough these past few weeks, so I'm trying to get back my old self," she smiled at the Uchitel.

"Nice to meet you, Rose. I'm guessing you're not from around here?" She asked and ordered for a glass of Butterbeer this time. One glass of alcohol was more than enough, she decided. "And really, there's no need to be nervous."

"Yup, a fourth year Slushie." She declared with a laugh. "Which year are you in?"

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:13 am

Rose nods and pouts in thought "What do you mean by 'getting back to your old self'? If you don't mind me asking that is." She asked a bit unsure.

Rose quietly sipped her ButterBeer as she watched the Slushatel order anyone. She nods slowly as if to answer her question "Yes i am New here, that much is true" She chuckles "And I'm sorry if i am i don't met people too often."

Rose grinned as she heard her laugh. "I'm a second year Uchitel" she declared then she hummed in thought and laughed suddenly. She looked at Alora and said "and I thought you were a bit scary actually"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:34 pm

"Well, I'm not usually the depressed kind. I guess I can't remember a time I haven't felt a bit empty but I'm just trying to be all smiles again," Lora confessed with a sigh and drank some of the Butterbeer.

She waved off the apology. "No need to apologize. So where are you from?" She asked. "Cause you don't sound like you're from Russia."

"Oh Uchitel, huh? Nice!" She commented. She smiled amusedly at Rose's statement. "And what made you think I was scary? Was I not friendly enough?" She asked a bit worriedly.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Rose shook her head and smiled at her. "No no you are very nice it's just i judge people too quickly by houses."she confessed "I really should stop doing that" she said aloud to herself.

Rose blushed as she realized what she did but then laughs finding it amusing. "Oh! I hope you get over this uhh"she paused trying to find the right word. "emptiness stage. I would like to see you smile." she said smiling as she tilted her head.

Rose shook her head leaving the Slushatel's second question last. She was visibly nervous and her eyes were darting around. She shook her head once more as her hair turned white with lavender highlights indicating that she was afraid and a bit unsure.

She looked at Alora and sighed "I'm sorry but i can't answer that question" she said. She moved to take a sip of her butterbeer but frowned as she found it empty. She sighed and ordered a glass of firewhiskey and downed it in one gulp feeling the fire running down her throat. She smiled a little as she looked at Alora "Maybe i'll tell you in due time though."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:01 am

Lora giggled at Rose' confession. "Oh, it's understandable you'd do that. But I do have to point out that every house has it's exceptions."

"Thanks, I hope it goes away soon as well," she said and drank some more of the Butterbeer. "I don't think it will be though, it's been almost a month that I'm feeling like this. Basically, I've been having problems and not been getting any sleep." She didn't know why she was blurting all this to a stranger. Probably effect of the alcohol.

She stared at the girl's hair in amusement and surprise but decided not to say anything. "No problem. I wouldn't mind if you never told me either," she smiled slightly. "Did you join Durmstrang just recently? Cause I don't remember seeing you around here. Or if I did and I forgot, I'm really ignorant."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Rose nodded as her hair turned back to black. "Yes I'm new to Durmstrang" she said then tilted her head "Strange... You don't seem a bit ignorant to me" she said then shrugged.

Rose frowned "You should really work on that" she says, she looked at Alora. "Never give up hope on something that can be easily acquired" she laughed and winked "You don't know maybe the time you gave up was the time when success was almost in your grasp."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:00 am

"Well, how do you like the school so far?" Lora asked politely, trying not to let the alcohol take away her full self control. "I'm usually not ignorant, but I tend to zone out on things at times." She gave a helpless smile.

"If I could control my nightmares, I totally would change that," she chuckled humourlessly. "Thanks for the advice anyway, I'll definitely keep that in mind. I'm getting a feeling that you are sort of experienced with these sort of things," she commented with a grin. "Sorry, didn't mean to pry."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:19 am

Rose grinned "No no you're not prying" she said "Well I guess I'm good at it" she laughed as she added "But when it's in reversed positions Imma be a wreck". Rose shook her head as her image started to turn blurry by a bit. She gently pushed her glass away "No more Alcohol for me" she said then glanced at Alora. She giggled as she pushed hers away too "And for you too." she added with a laugh.

"The school's great actually" she said "Its different from home which is good" she shrugged then and looked at Alora pointedly "Don't ask" she said.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:06 pm

"Can't practice what you preach, huh?" Lora teased. "Doesn't matter to me, as long as the advice is sensible. Who am I to notice whether people are following it or not? Unless of course, they're my friends." She quickly added. "Speaking of which, I think we'd be pretty good friends," she smiled. "Oh yeah, me and alcohol have a terrible relationship together. But it seems to love my best friend and vice versa." Her thoughts saddened, she missed Kait. But she knew they would find her, no matter where she was.

She waved her hand at Rose' demand. "No worries, almost everyone in this school has a horrible home life. You'd be considered abnormal if you didn't." She told with a light laugh. "So you have any siblings?"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:19 am

Rose shook her head and smiled at he thought of 'preaching'. She noticed Alora looking a bit sad as she mentioned her talking about her best friend "What's wrong?" she asked.

Rose paused as Alora asked her that question. She hummed in thought racking her brain for a moment "Nope i don't think so" she said after a moment. She really didn't know actually.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:31 am

"Truthfully? Well, she's been kidnapped actually." Lora admitted in a quiet voice. "She thought it'd be fun to skip classes and go off to Greece and um...now she's missing." She sighed and put her head against the table. Things were turning out in the worst way possible. She didn't want to even imagine how Frodo must be feeling now.

"Oh, so you're adopted then?" She asked, confused by the Uchitel's response.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:48 am

Rose nodded her head slowly a frown starting to grace her features. Poor girl... Kidnapped how awfulshe thought. She looked at Alora "I hope she's safe and sound... I also hope she'll turn up sooner or later" she added.

Rose's hair started to turn blue with yellow-green highlights, sad and confused, she shook her head "No I'm an orphan" she admitted truthfully. "I still see them though" she said indicating her parents "-in nightmares"she added shivering as her hair turned back to its usual color. She shrugged "Don't know what happened though" she said.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:04 pm

Lora smiled gratefully at the Uchitel. "Yeah, I hope so too. I just can't imagine what would happen if..." she trailed off, swallowing thickly. "Me and my friends are trying to come up with a plan to find her. So far, all we know is that the incident took place in Greece, but she could be anywhere by now." She told with a feeling of helplessness.

She instantly felt disheartened by the girl's confession and gave her another hug. "I'm sorry," she said sincerely and not just for the sake of saying. "Nightmares suck, don't they?" She chuckled humourlessly. "What sort of nightmares, by the way?" She asked concernedly.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Rose frowned "She's a lucky person your friend is" she said "No one would think to look for me if i've gone" she added bitterly. She shook her head "Greece huh? I wonder who gone and done it" she said thoughtfully.

Rose winced visibly at the mention of her nightmares "Yup they sure do suck" she said humorlessly. Rose shrugged and started reaching for her unfinished butterbeer across from her, forgetting what she said earlier. "It always starts up as something nice then boom the scene goes totally wrong." she said "but it always ends with me getting killed one way or another" she added then downed her drink in one gulp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:25 pm