Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Walking Into Mordor

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Walking Into Mordor Empty Walking Into Mordor

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Ty's Place

Early September, 2055 - Less than an hour before the full moon

Ty's hand shook as he sat at the kitchen table. It started as a subtle thing, at first he had almost not noticed it at all. Just a finger, almost like a nervous tap.

But then it was his whole hand, and it was starting to move up his leg.

The empty potion bottle laid on the table, its contents having being consumed; it didn't really comfort the young man. Magic - magic had always been... Well it had always been the thing that had ruined his life. With Rhys, and later - somehow - wiht Karma he had found a way to look past it but this...

This wasn't just a quirk he could ignore this was... was..

A monster. A monster that was in him, growing, clawing to get out. He could feel it; even as his own emotions danced, nervousness, fear he could feel this second, more animalisitc set dance up in him.

Excited.

It was excited.

His legs had started to jump. His chest heaving slightly as he looked at the walls supsiciously. He had never felt closed in, in his kitchen but now...

Had that wall always been so close?

He picked up the bottle letting it curl in his hands, trying to believe in what was inside of it, that it would, would help him. It could help him. It could -it could-

His hand shook violently and the bottle slipped from his hand, bouncing off the table and falling on the floor with a loud smash.

He closed his eyes, gritting his teeth.

"Lord Almighty," he groaned. This wasn't going to be good.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Walking Into Mordor Empty Re: Walking Into Mordor

Post by Karmzy Thu May 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Karma woke with a start, her eyes automatically going to the window.

Sunset.

She was up in an instant, following her nose down the steps, and picking up her pace when she heard the smashing of glass. Her eyes widened as they touched on Ty. Her Tyty.

At his side in the blink of an eye, she ran her hands soothingly through his hair. "It'll be alright." She said softly, not letting her fear or Kama's repeated warnings to leave show on her face. She'd promised to be here, so she'd be here.

He was not going through this alone.

Her eyes flickered around the room, lighting on all the breakable things.

His potion should have him under control, shouldn't it?

She hummed something that might have been the Pokemon theme song to him as she continued to play with his hair, resisting the urge to sit on his lap. Kama barely let her this close to the boy, she doubted sitting on him was a good idea anyway.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 24, 2012 9:27 pm

He shook his head, as his legs began to jump on their own acord. He was gettting so completely fidgety that he could barely continue to sit down.

But he did not wish to get up. If he got up then he would-he would...

"Yeah-yeah need to go Karmzy," his voice shook as he turned to look at the girl. He had forgotten she was upstairs. His eyes were going in and out of focus. "Go be-before I... it ain't safe. I'm more-more dangerous ta yeah than-than-"

He shook his head, snorting slightly, despite himself, despite everything as he heard what she was humming.

"Go."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 24, 2012 10:51 pm

If anything, his concern for her made her even surer that she wouldn't be going anywhere. Her fingers massaged his scalp before moving to his shoulders, trying to get him to relax just a little bit more.

"Shh..." She soothed, her humming changing into the more calming tune of Star Wars. "You aren't going to hurt me." She grinned at him. "I'm a bonafide survivor of everything, dontcha know?"

"Don't be silly." She chided, her voice gentle. "I'm not going anywhere."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri May 25, 2012 11:25 pm

"Bein' a survivor," Ty stated, his voice as tense as his body, "Ain't mean I ain't gunna hurt yeah- just mean I ain't gunn ki-kill-"

He stuttered over the last word and shook violently, leaning over and clutching his stomach with a groan. This was going to be good. Not at all. He was too tense, fighting it too much. Perhaps if he would be more willing to...

He shook his head, as he glanced at the walls. Now on top of everything else he had to do this? But he couldnt' help it. They were too close, much too close. His breathing start to hitch as his panic took over, fighting with everything else in him.

He barely had time to relax into Karma's attemps at comforting.

"Too-too close Karmzy," he moaned, closing his eyes. "Walls- walls - too close."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Karma shushed him, running her hands through his hair. "That's nonsense." She murmured. "I heal faster than I get hurt, silly."

Her eyes widened in alarm as he cringed, her fingers moving to massage his back. "Just breathe, Tyty, just...." Something like fear was coarsing through her veins, but it didn't show on her face. "Come on then, outside."

She moved in front of him, helping him to his feet and slipping under his arm to help hold him up. Her arm wrapped around his waist, then she was leading him forward, step by painstaking step, into his backyard. She gently helped him sit on the ground, massaging his shoulders again. "Just keep breathing..." She murmured.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Ty shook his head weakly even as he let her help him stumbled outside, "No-outside is-is-is...."

His breathing evened out slightly in the fresh air, he began to take large gulping breaths, sucking in as much air as he could, trying to convince himself that there as nothing to trap him here.

He wasn't sure who was more scared of being traped - himself, or the beast within.

"Karmzy," he closed his eyes. "Please-p-please... if-if the potion doesn't work, if I.. yeah need ta- yeah need to go. I can't .. if I knew I hurt yeah-"

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 30, 2012 1:19 am

Karma sunk to her knees before him, shushing him and humming softly, a tune with no name - she was entirely too preoccupied to think of an actual song - still massaging his shoulders.

"I'm much faster than I look, you know." She teased softly. "You'll be lucky to catch a glimpse of me, when you change." She winked at him. "Besides, I read up loads on Wolfsbane. You'll be you, only as a wolf. And you as you won't hurt me, cuz you're just a... a..." Her eyes caught on his, widening as she saw them turn a brighter color, from his normal, familiar blue to a light amber shade.

"...Wolfiebear." She said, with a small swallow. "You're my wolfiebear werepillow. Forever."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed May 30, 2012 2:08 am

Tyler nodded his head slightly.

"Good-good I ain't wanna, I ain't wanna," he frowned and his body convulsed again, his muscles shrieking in pain. He groaned and moved away from the girl.

"Karmzy, I gunna, its gunna," he shivered and his eyes flashed to the dark sky, he could see the moon peaking out. "Stand-stand back, please."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 30, 2012 2:39 am

Karma rushed forward, placing a quick kiss to Ty's forehead before backing away, only staying a few feet back. Her eyes remained worried, but she rose to her feet, her gaze flickering between the boy on the ground and the moon, hovering just behind a cloud, peeking out on occasion.

Just move! She willed it. Let him get it over with! Don't make him suffer!

A gust of wind blew, drenching the backyard in moonlight. Karma took a small step back, her eyes widening as she watched her best friend transform into...

A Monster
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Ty's muscles continued to shake, convulse, shrink as they faught to change. He let out a roar of pain, the sound tearing out of his throat in an almost inhuman manor.

After all he wasn't human anymore was he?

He fell down onto all fours body shaking with the force of what was trying to come out of him. He was shaking all over, his whole body just a ball of spazuming muscles and pain. Lord there was so much pain. Why couldn't it just go away? Why couldn't it all just. Go. away.

He wasn't aware of anything but the pain, not of Karma and what she was doing, not of the fact that he had tears of pain running down his face, nor of the gutteral groans, no screams he was making.

Fur erupted through his skin, his body shrinking in on itself and then-

His last scream ended abruptly into a long howl.

And then silence. No sound at all, except for the soft animalistic wimpering coming from the black wolf laying on the ground, head under its paws, hiding in on itself.

[OOC - cause I'm super awesome and we all need a visual ... Wolfie?
    Spoiler:
    ]
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:09 am

Karma stood, frozen to the spot, until he was fully a wolf. A battle had commenced inside her. She wanted to go to him - comfort him, help him, do something - but Kama was adamant she not step anywhere toward the wolf. In fact, Kama wanted her to go in the complete opposite direction. The battle lasted through the entire change, neither gaining any headway.

It was his whimpers that turned the tides. Karma was not letting him be alone for this. He'd been there for her, she would return the favor.

She took a step forward.

"...Tyty...?" She asked softly, taking another slow step forward. "You in there, Wolfiebear?" She asked, her voice catching in her throat.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:01 am

Ty looked up at the voice, moving his hands.. no paws letting his gaze lock on hers. It was an unusual veiw of the world her was getting, everything seemed so much more....

He tilted his head slightly, feeling his way around in his new self. He felt like himself but he felt so odd too, like... like...

He opened his mouth to speak, and startled himself as a bark came out instead of words. This was all going to be ... intesesting.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Karma grinned, her eyes watering with something that may have been tears. She managed a few more steps toward him before falling to her knees and holding out a hand to him, still smiling. "Told 'ya it wouldn't be that bad." She whispered, her eyes taking in his wolf form. She was just short of touching the top of his head, her other hand reaching for the edge of his snout, where his jawline would be. She paused for a moment, giving him the choice to touch her or not. She sniffed the air, noting the fact that his scent was all wolf now - and only slightly Ty.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Ty let out another little bark, this time it was softer, and intentional and he rolled his eyes. He's stance seemed to be saying exactly what his human mind was still thinking.

Not that bad my butt.

Watching her, he frowned - or as close to a frown as a wolf could get - and nudged himself forward slightly so her had fully rested on him. He seemed to be in control enough.... seemed to be safe enough.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:46 am

Karma fingers gently ran through his fur, first feeling the rough outer fur, then fingering the softer fur underneath. She scratched him behind his ears before wrapping her arms around him, hugging him to her and burying her face in his fur. Her fingers tangled in his fur, even as she felt her breath start to hitch. "So maybe I was a teeny bit worried..." she mumbled. "But it wasn't that bad, was it? We're both in one piece." She ran her fingers along the fur at the back of his neck, slowly moving her hand back and forth.

It dawned on her that if she stood up straight, and so did he, they'd be about the same height, even with Ty on all fours. He was enormous. She didn't make this observations outloud, however, instead only curling toward the boy. "...Do you want to go hunting or something?" She asked. "You want a snack?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Ty leaned into the petting, his large tail wagging slightly at the action. It felt nice, soothing really. The last of his muscles which had refused to relax as after her changed did so now.

He breathed deeply through his snot giving her a little snort at her response, even though she was right - they did seem to be alright now...

Even if he was a dog. No, not a dog... a wolf.

Ty thought about that for a moment. It seemed like an odd concept to his human brain, he even thought it rather dangerous... but the wolf....

The wolf wanted to stretch its legs. The wolf wanted to run.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Karma's eyes sparkled, and then she was in motion, swinging her leg up and over his body and plopping herself on his back. He was big enough to hold her. Her fingers curled into his fur, and she grinned down at him.

"Well? Let's go! Wolfieback ride!" She squeezed her knees to keep her balance, and laughed. "Let's see how fast you can run, Tyty!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:28 am

Ty gave an animalistic sort of grunt as he suddenly felt weight on him, and letting out another little snort, he gnashed his teeth a bit, almost in a nipping motion, however he was careful to be far away from her so there was no real threat at all.

He wouldn't dream of actually hurting her.

Only Karma would find her way into this...

However... he did want to run sooo....

Letting out a park he intended as "Hold on" he took off.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:19 pm

She meeped at his mock-nip, her knees tightening as he took off. The feeling of his muscles moving beneath her gave her a real sight into how powerful the wolf beneath her was. He was monstrous in his strength, but rather than make her feel afraid, or even wary she felt....

Safe.

All her emotions about Tyty were the same as they had been before.

She closed her eyes, and her hold on his fur loosened as the wind went through her short hair. If felt like she was flying....

Her fingers left his fur in favor of spreading through the air, feeling as if she was flying... flying...

...Falling...

With a yelp, Karma slipped off the wolf's back and found herself on the hard ground, landing squarely on her butt. She blinked up at Ty as she watched him run, then looked around the wooded they had seemed to end up in. Once the surprise of finding herself wolf-less and on the ground passed, she erupted into laughter, giggles flying up through her throat.

"Tyty!!" She called, not finding the will to get up from her sitting position. "TYTY~!!!"

Last edited by Karma Black on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:37 am

Tyler let out a carefree bark as he started to move. He hadn't realized how much he had wanted this until he started to move, he could feel his muscles tightneing, moving, working as he pounded across the ground, speeding up and gaining more and more speed.

He didn't care what anyone else said, this right her was living.

Karma was so light on his back, such an insignificant weight that he barely noticed it at all. In fact, he didn't notice when it was gone either. His ears picked up at the yelling and he tiled his head, trying to look behind him, only to notice then that... well she wasn't there.

Snorting, he turned around and found her a few feet back, still sitting on the ground, shaking his large head, he lt out another snort and leaned down to poke her with his snout.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Karma reached for the boy-turned-wolf as she would a teddybear, had she been five years old. She wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled against him. "You made me fall off, you loser." She informed him dryly, still sitting on the ground. "I hope your happy."

She slowly rose to her knees, bringing them nose to nose. "Your eyes are really big right now, you know that?" She questioned, cocking her head to the side. She rubbed her nose against his wolfish one, scratching him behind the ears.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Ty let out a bark, and allowed his tongue to hang out at her, his tail beating against the ground; all signs that the large animal, was indeed happy with himself.

He blinked his eyes at her for a moment, thinking it odd to see everything... well the same but different. He noticed so many more things, so many different things... like this. He leaned into her scratching for moment before letting out another bark and taking off again, disappearing into the leaves.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:51 pm

"Hey!" Karma exclaimed as the large wolf all but abandoned her. She pouted for a moment, staying on the ground, before slowly rising to her feet. She was barefoot, now that she realized, and the forest was full of sharp things to step on. How fun.

"Tyty?" She called softly, peeking into the bushes the wolf had disappeared into. "Where did you..?" She spun in a small circle, looking around before her eyes caught on a big figure in the distance. "Found you!" She ran after the shadow, pouncing and grabbing onto its fur. "Gotcha, T-"

A roar cut through the air, and she was thrown backward. She cried out in pain as her back hit a tree, falling to the ground beside it. She looked up at the creature before her, her eyes widening as she took in its bright amber eyes and grey fur. A werewolf.

But not Ty.

Her hand went behind her as she scrambled backward, her arms pushing her to her feet. "S-s-sorry... wrong..." The werewolf sniffed the air in her direction before lowering itself into an attack stance, growling. "H-hey! Calm down! I'm not a thre-" The were pounced at her, and it took all she had to jump to the side. The wolf snarled at her, stalking forward as she retreated, herding her into the middle of a clearing.

Then it threw back its head and howled.

Answering howls echoed around the forest, and Karma's eyes widened. She had to get...

She took off at a toward the forest, only to have to scramble backward, coming face to face with a wolf. She tried again and again, only to be blocked by more and more of them.

She stumbled and fell in the center of the clearing once more, turning as the wolves sunk out of the shadows, each a different shade.

But none the black she was looking for.

"T-t-ty..." Her hand went behind her back again, but she couldn't fathom... she couldn't...

Each time she looked at a wolf, she saw Ty. Ty. Ty. Ty.

She couldn't attack Ty.

Her hand slipped off the hilt of her hidden dagger.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Ty skidded to a hault and sniffed the air as the wind brough on a different...

He wasn't use to these senses yet but he knew enought on instinct to tell that...

They weren't alone - Karma. He was already bounding across the ground back the way he came before he heard the snarls, and cries of pain. He felt a snarl rip from his own mouth.

He didn't care what logic it made, Karma was his to protect. He'd brought her into the woods, he hadn't made her leave, he had been selfish. He didn't want to be alone, so he didn't make her go. And now...

Snarling again, the black wolf dived into the circle of his counter parts, possibly pushing some out of the way in his quest to get to the girl in the middle. Wrapping his body around her as much as he could, trying to put himself between her and as many of them as possible, he glared and growled.

His stance said one thing quite clearly.

She was his. And they weren't going to touch her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:01 am