Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Walking the Dog

Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Walking the Dog Empty Walking the Dog

Post by Roman Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Roman held his hand out to an owl. He tried to brush it against its soft feathers, but instead it nipped him on the finger. He smiled and pulled back his hand.

He had wanted to get a pet for a long time, ever since he'd started at Durmstrang, but his parents didn't want it to mess up their house. So instead, he'd come into Baranovsky's whenever he got the chance, and looked at the animals there.

A fluffy brown cat landed on his shoulders, "Hey there," he said, and scratched the creature behind the ears, looking up as the door opened, "And hi to you."
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Walking the Dog Empty Re: Walking the Dog

Post by Felix Marten Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:12 pm

"My welcome to you too" said young lad maybe the age of eleven dressed rather officially. Black material trousers, shirt amd jacket. All black. He looked at the older boy expectantly moving his head from him, cat and owl in blank expression.

"Are you working here?" He asked a matter of fact. The boy seemed to heem like somebody that would suit this place. Well, maybe not exactly fit, but with a bit of work he would definitely. It was just tak something between this boy and that owl that made him being an worker a bit doubtful.

Silly owls, with silly neads of some silly owl treats... Why won't they call them the proper way. Owl Bribes would be more perfect for those damn bird's treats. If it was not for those Bribes he would not be here. That damn arrogant deamon of a bird was taking a toll on him, but was making delivries on time and was loyal like a dog, so why not bribe it a bit more?
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Roman grinned at the younger kid as he entered the store, "My name's Roman. I take it you're... a first year?" As the boy progressed through his time at Durmstrang, he had become adept at guessing other students' ages. By now it was a finely honed skill... if you could call that a skill.

He cringed as something rather heavy leapt onto his head, "No. I wish I were, though," he swept an unusually bushy brown tail out of his face, "I rather like animals. It would be fun to work with them."

He looked the other boy over, taking note of his clothing, and the unusual blankness in his expression, "And what about you? Something tells me you're not much of an animal lover." Roman reached his hand up to get the cat off of his head, but it seemed reluctant, and he thought the better of it after getting a look at its claws.
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:00 pm

"I see" he said calmly "In that case you should make an application for a part time job during half-terms and summer holliday. You should do what you love to." Was that a squirrel's tail or what. Somehow the boy looked to him like he belonged here. Just as unusual as the animals here.

Not to mention money you would earn doing it he thought and then he continued "You know, work up your experience and yes I do am a First-year. Not much about me, and I love animals, not my fault that I got the stupidest owl on earth, at least it's loyal and realible.. so I need to get some treats for it." He said honestly, no need to lie to this guy there would be no gain, no damage control, no need.

Something come to his attention then a small, almost unnoticable smile appeared on his lips as said "Would you like to help me a bit? I found it hard to find a really good treats. You know, Never got an owl earlier" His reasoning was simple, If the guy loved animals he propably knew a lot on them, and their needs. If he could make him show his knowledge and an owner would see it, it would help the boy land a job, or at least a nice voluntary work. At the same time, he would check if the guy was smart enough to catch his intention and go with the flow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:34 pm