Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Wild Night

A Wild Night Empty A Wild Night

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 8:32 am

Madeline wandered into the pub her friend recommended she should go to. "Bite Me" she said recalling the night clubs name. She purred as she wandered over to the bar ordering a drink to start the night. She looked over at the people dancing - there were a few cute guys here and there she could have a fling with back home at France but men from home were boring. Madeline wanted adventure.

"Thank you" she purred in that seductive voice of hers at the bartender who gave her a drink. She sipped at her drink, her dark eyes looking over at the people there.
    James Hawkins
    James Hawkins
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Wild Night Empty Re: A Wild Night

Post by James Hawkins Fri May 25, 2012 9:00 am

James was busy that night and was about to knock off after a full 18 hour day, he served a pretty blonde woman and let his gaze linger on her. She was very attractive, she took her drink and spun around on her stool to watch the crowd while he watched her. The skin on the back of her neck was begging to be touched, to be kissed and sucked on. He let his green eyes wander over her form before he looked at his boss. Knock off time.

Taking off his apron, he tossed it under the bench and walked around the bar before promptly sitting beside the blonde woman. His work uniform was a simple very tight fitting black t-shirt along with black jeans, to spice up his night a little he was wearing black leather shoes.

"Do you like your drink ma'am?"

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 9:05 am

Madeline raised an eyebrow as she turned her head to the man beside her. "I do very much" she said in a slight French accent before smiling at him. She looked over him for a moment, thinking if she should have a fling with the man. He certainly was handsome.

She looked over to where she thought the man's boss was "Would your boss mind if I snag you for a dance?" she asked, as a seductive song came up perfect for grinding and bumping into people.
    James Hawkins
    James Hawkins
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Hawkins Fri May 25, 2012 9:11 am

James watched as her eyes flittered to his boss, her french accent ringing in his ears. So she was french or she had lived there, he let a smirk settle on his lips while his green eyes danced. "Mademoiselle, I have actually just finished work... may I have this dance?" he asked, standing and offering his hand to her. The lights of the night club flashed, a good grind and bump dance song came on.

He let his eyes roam to one of his work mates who gave him a subtle thumbs up before serving another customer, he knew he had won the bet that night and knew he'd have an extra $50 in his tip pile tomorrow morning.

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 9:17 am

A mischievous grin lit up Madeline's face. "Of course" she said before standing up and brushing past him. She wandered to the center where there were not many people. She looked around a grin on her face when she noticed couples grinding into each other.

She hummed and swayed her hips seductively, her arms moving sexily through the air to the beat before looking back at that bartender. She gave him a cat-like 'come and get me' grin as she danced.
    James Hawkins
    James Hawkins
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Hawkins Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am

James brushed off the way the woman walked away from him, he watched her walk to the middle of the dance floor. He watched as she looked at others before turning to him, so she wanted to play that game. As he walked towards her, a flush of people were let in from outside and they pushed their way past him and to the bar. Those who were probably the designated drivers headed straight for the dance floor, girls who knew him waved.

He winked and smiled at them, his body starting to move to the sedcucive beat. Said girls tried to dance with him, touching his arm and swaying their hips but it didn't distract him from his prize of the night. He returned her heated glance with a cheeky smirk, he slipped in between the gathering bodies and pulled her against him. He quickly got the beat and countered her swaying hips.

"And what is a lovely lady like yourself doing in a nightclub such as this?" he purred in her ear, his breath tickling her neck.

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 9:46 am

Madeline glanced at where he was slightly feeling angered by the girls who tried to dance with him and turned around after seeing his cheeky smirk. She huffed as she closed her eyes before feeling a body press against her. She grinned before grinding against him in time to the beat.

She bit her lip before opening her eyes. "Does that line always work?" she asked jokingly before turning her head to look at him. "The boys back home aren't much too fun" she said as a nagging voice inside her head scolded her for acting like this. Madeline was supposed to be prim and proper but not tonight. "I want a little bit more... adventure" she added.
    James Hawkins
    James Hawkins
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Hawkins Fri May 25, 2012 11:25 am

"Adventure in England?" he mused, his Russian accent making an appearance through the huskiness of his voice. "Well my dear, you have come to the right place..." he said, rolling his hips with hers and ignoring the other girls trying to get his attention. He had slept with a majority of the girls currently in the room but he didn't go back for seconds, he never went back for seconds. Every other bloke wished they were him, his good looks, his toned body and even his job. He travelled the globe as a well-renowned bar tender. He could make cocktails to music, every shake and spin of a shaker in beat to the music. Not many people could flip multiple shakers in the air and still catch them in time to the beat.

"The boys at home must not know how to treat such a lady...." he said, leaning down and kissing her shoulder then her exposed neck.

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 11:48 am

Madeline tried not to faint in desire when she heard that Russian accent in his voice. "No one knows me here" she said, "So it must be the right place" she added before smirking, "and there is you" Madeline had a thought then grinned mischievously. Her body dropped down into a semi-crouch before she quickly made her way up, back arched and her bum grinding into her partner.

She smirked a little when she spied at the other girls. Madeline raised an eyebrow at him "Maybe" she said, shrugging then turned around and wrapped her arms round his neck. She pressed herself closer. "But remember I'm not nice enough to be a lady" she said then started to place small, quick butterfly kisses along his jaw.
    James Hawkins
    James Hawkins
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Hawkins Fri May 25, 2012 11:59 am

So she was a good-two-shoes trying to be dirty, trying to be bad. He hadn't had one of these girls in a while and wondered briefly how quickly she'd put up a fight and how quickly he could get her into bed to ravage her lithe form.

"Well, I have a very good memory my dear...." he said, laying on his accent thickly. He smirked as she placed kisses on his jaw, he pulled her tighter against him and growled quietly.

"I can also see straight through you..." he said, grabbing her hips and making her eyes meet his. His green eyes bore into hers, asking her to challenge him and tell him he was wrong. When she didn't challenge him, he let a proper smile grace his lips and took her by the hand. He led her away from the crowd, grabbed his bag from the locker room and guided her out the back of the club.

"What say we get out of here?" he mused, holding her hand as they walked towards the taxi rank. "My name is James, James Hawkins. 24 and I'm a travelling bartender."

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Madeline bit her lip, hitching a breath before smiling. She stayed quiet for awhile before she raised her eyebrows at what he said. "And what do you see eh?" she asked, before whimpering and squirming slightly in his grasp.

Madeline licked her lips and thought that his smile was very handsome. She blinked before shaking her head, a smile on her face as she got led away. She squeezed his hand, trying to ignore the nagging voice that had gone full throttle in her mind.

"That's a good idea" she said, smiling seductively. Can't go back now... she thought before introducing herself "I'm Madeline, Madeline Rousseau. 24 and a university student"
    James Hawkins
    James Hawkins
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Hawkins Sat May 26, 2012 12:34 pm

She was a girl that had her head in the clouds and enjoyed being a goody-two-shoes. He mentally thought as he pulled her into his side, it was a bit cold and he didn't have a coat to wrap around her shoulders. Hailing a taxi, he opened the door for her and helped her in.

"It's a bit cold, sorry I don't have a coat for you..." he said, slipping in beside her and giving the taxi driver his address. He then leaned back and wrapped his arm around her waist, drawing her against his chest and kissing her cheek.

"Need to know, got anything I can catch that can affect specific areas of my body?" he whispered in her ear, if that was the case he'd need to bug his neighbour for a few manly items. He continued to place tender kisses along her jaw, he sucked on her earlobe and then kissed her neck.

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Madeline snuggled into his side as she mentally tried to tell that nagging voice to fuck off. She smiled when he opened the door for her and helped her in, "Thank you" she said before shaking her head. "Really it's alright"

Madeline can think of many 'ways' to warm up after this. She bit her lip as a smile graced her features. She wrapped her hands around his neck and moved a bit so she sat on his lap, not really caring if the taxi driver was there.

Madeline stiffled a giggle before shaking her head. "No i'm perfectly safe and healthy thank you" she said, the thought having any kinds of diseases sickened her. Madeline whimpered slightly before she decided to be a daredevil and pressed her lips on his.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:55 am