Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

born to be wild

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

born to be wild Empty born to be wild

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Swinging his legs, Julian sighed softly from his perch on a stool. Deciding that showing up in the Dining Hall for breakfast was not a good idea, especially with the fact he couldn't go an hour without hearing whispers of his name and Blanchard. Rumours about him were nothing new, but at least those had been either insane or totally true. And this? Well, he'd had an entire room full of witnesses who'd seen him kiss the boy. He was over. His reputation was completely destroyed.

Though it was more or less just him being ridiculously melodramatic, there was a grain of truth in the fact that he'd never be able to go after another girl in the school, as they were all so convinced of his sexuality. Sighing again, he glanced down at the coffee in his hands, bringing it up to his lips as he glanced around the kitchen.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

born to be wild Empty Re: born to be wild

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 pm

This was just stupid. Completely and utterly stupid. Everyone had seen Rousseau kiss and be pushed away by him, so why did they still insist on bringing up Alec's name every time?

He had told them it was the effect of the love potion, and when they didn't listen to him, he'd just shrugged and said that maybe Rousseau was just gay anyway. But they still insisted on talking about the rumour, even though it had been about a month.

Now, Alec had had to deal with rumours in his life, but this was just getting pathetic. Not wanting to hear more of it, he made his way towards to the kitchen for some breakfast. Entering, he turned around to see none other than the boy himself: Julian Rousseau.

He seemed. . . miserable and Alec did feel a bit sorry for him, as Julian was being more affected by the rumours than he was. Not that he'd ever say that out loud, of course. Plus, it had been Rousseau's fault, for whatever he did to anger Ninette. He considered leaving, seeing as he hadn't talked to the boy since the party and everything would just be awkward, but he didn't think he would be able to take the whispering in the Dining Hall today.

Instead, the young Prideux sat himself and looked around for a house-elf, so he could eat as quickly as possible and leave.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Glancing towards the door, Julian groaned inwardly at the sight of Blanchard. He was the last person on an obscenely long list of people that he wanted to see. Putting down the mug, he glanced down at his hands. What in the world could he say to this guy?

Moving his hands to fiddle with the prefect badge at his chest, he pulled it off, holding it in his hand. Wasn't part of being a prefect mean that he had to be the sort of person that someone in his house would want to talk to? Sighing softly, he closed his hand around the blue badge, shaking his head softly.

"Well," he began, clearing his throat as he looked up at Blanchard, "this is awkward."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:13 am

After asking an elf for chocolate milk and toast, Alec snorted at Julian's comment and looked down at his plate. Of course this was awkward.

"You kissed me under the effect of a love potion, Rousseau," he stated, bluntly, looking up at the boy, "And then declared your love for me to the entire party. Of course this is awkward." Turning, he thanked the elf with a small smile and took his breakfast. The Prideux shook his head, "What? Did you think we were going to bake cookies and be best friends forever?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:49 am

Narrowing his eyes over the mug in his hands, Julian slammed it down with more force than necessary. Why was he being blamed for this? It wasn't like he'd chosen to go up to Blanchard and kiss him. It was all Ninette's fault for spiking his drink. He was completely innocent in this. 110% guilt free.

"You say that like that I wanted to kiss you." Julian remarked, his tone light despite the undertone of malice to it. "And we both know I didn't. So you," his eyes darkening, he growled slightly, "are going to have to come up with a better reason to be pissed off at me."

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:28 am

Alec just looked at Rousseau, a small frown on his face and shook his head slowly. "I'm not pissed off at you, dolt," he said, rolling his eyes, "I'm simply pointing out the facts. You kissed me under the effect of a love potion, you can't expect this to be a normal conversation."

"Actually, I don't know anything," he pointed out, "For all I know, you can be gay and in love with me. And careful with the mug and your temper, little Prefect, wouldn't want to get into another fight, would you?"

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:46 am

"Well, I know that." Julian sighed, rubbing his eyes, "This last month has just been sad." shaking his head, he swirled a spoon around his coffee, adding more sugar. "Not like weepy sad, but more like - like annoyingly sad." Nodding, he raised the mug up to his lips. Pausing, he tilted his head slightly, "And avoiding you was going well. People think we're together now." he let out a bubble of laughter, "We're being called Jalec now." he added with a roll of his eyes. Did people really have nothing better to do with their time?

"I can assure you," Julian scowled, "I'm not gay or bi and I'm most definetly not in love with you. Sorry to disappoint." Shrugging slightly, he took a sip of his coffee. "Why not?" he inquired, rolling his eyes, "They say the third times a charm."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri May 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Alec nodded slowly, taking a bite of his toast. "Tell me about it. I swear I'm going to hex someone the next time they say my name in the same sentence as something about that party," he warned, and almost choked at what the boy said next. After drinking a bit of his milk, he put his mug down and looked at Julian, eyes wide. "Jalec?!" he exclaimed, rolling his eyes, "I knew about the rumours, kinda of hard not to know when people keep asking me if it's true, but not that they're naming us." Scoffing, he looked at the ceiling, "And Jalec is just plain stupid. Putting the first letter of your name right before my name, wow, real creative."

"Good," he said simply, "Wouldn't want to break your little heart." The Prideux rolled his eyes at the older boy, "Because you're a prefect and you can get your badge taken away."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 04, 2012 8:51 pm

"I'd help you with that." Julian offered, "but that'd only fuel a fire if people saw us together." Frowning over at the entrance to the kitchen, he glanced around at the house elves for a moment before he pulled out his wand, locking the door. "There." he smiled, "Now no one can get in." Pausing, he glanced at Alec, "But don't worry," he sighed, "you can still get out. I don't want to spend any more time with you than necessary."

Nodding, he took a sip of his coffee, "I've realized recently that there are many people at this school with no lives." Shaking his head softly, he shrugged, "At least Jalec sounds better than - than Aleluian. That sounds like medicine." Wrinkling his nose, he took another gulp of his drink.

"They haven't taken it away yet." he said with a grin, "No reason to change it now. Though," he paused, his eyes widening, "The Minister's going to kill me."

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed May 09, 2012 9:35 pm

"Fuck them, we'll hex everybody who thinks we're actually together," Alec said, rolling his eyes, "People are just really stupid, aren't they? I mean, to actually believe that rumour?" He snorted and looked at the boy, "Good. I don't want to have to spend any more time with you either. I'm just eating and then I'm out of here."

He nodded slowly, "There are. And yeah, I guess. Aleluian is just. . ." he grimaced.

"But if you get into more fights, who knows?" Alec said, "And maybe if you keep up, they'll actually give Head Boy for one of the Raven's. And even I prefer you as Head Boy than him." The Prideux laughed, looking at his drink, and then shook his head back at Julian, "Is it true you're banging her?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu May 10, 2012 2:58 am

"And take off so many house points that even fifty years later, people will still be talking about how much they screwed up their chance of winning the house cup." Rubbing his hands together, Julian smirked, eyes glittering. Sighing sadly, he shook his head mournfully, taking a sip of his coffee, "It seems that we're surrounded by idiots." Shaking his head at his Scar quote, he absent-mindedly began humming Be Prepared.

"Terrible." he finished, flicking his gaze over to the younger boy, "Absolutely terrible."

Scowling, Julian squared his shoulders. "If that Raven gets Head Boy, I'll impeach him." Shrugging like it was the most logical idea in the world, he smiled, "With his temper, it won't be hard. Not. At. All." Wrinkling his nose, he shook his head, "Nope. Some people just don't seem to get that I'm more then just a pretty face."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun May 13, 2012 8:23 pm

"They're not even competition," Alec stated, rolling his eyes, "Have you seen how many points we have? This cup is ours, no doubt about it." He added, "Your little Angels are prefects, aren't they? Or well, most of them? Can't you tell them to, I don't know, dock points if anyone from their house talks about those rumours again?" The younger boy raised an eyebrow when Julian started humming a very familiar tune. "Is that. . . The Lion King?" he asked.

"Not that they would have the brains to come up with something much better than that," the blonde noted. "I'm thinking Jalec was the best they could do. Idiots."

Alec smirked and rubbed his hands together, "And a few well-planted rumours and scandals here and there. . . we could destroy him. Though, I'm not sure I would want to." He snorted, "More than a pretty face? Charming. Never really thought you had the looks, much less the brains."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 13, 2012 10:13 pm

"Yeah," sighing happily, he looked off into the distance, imagining himself hoisting the house cup, confetti raining on him. "June can't come fast enough." About to continue, he paused, his drink halfway up to his mouth, "At least, if it wasn't for OWLS this year." Scowling at the idea of the exam, he glanced back up at Blanchard, raising an eyebrow, "They want to win just as badly as us." Shrugging sheepishly at the question, he sipped his coffee. "It is." shaking his head, he smiled, "I used to love that movie. Haven't seen it in forever, though."

Leaning back in his chair, he grinned. "The only good thing is that they'll be stuck at Beauxbatons forever, as we move on to bigger and better things."

Raising an eyebrow, Julian narrowed his eyes, "You'd want to," he began, "because anyone with sense would rather have me as Head Boy then him." Shaking his head, he said, "Well, now you know, Blanchard."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri May 18, 2012 5:15 pm

"Oh, that's right," Alec realized, "I forgot you have OWLs this year." He snorted into his cup of milk, taking a sip, "Good luck with that. They say it only gets worse after fifth." Rolling his eyes, he set his cup down, "Of course they want to win, but just to threaten the stupid kids. They would maybe actually shut up if they thought they could lose so many house points by talking." Alec closed his eyes and smiled at the memory of his mother showing him that movie when he was young. Opening his eyes again, he looked down and smiled sheepishly at his plate, "It's my favourite Disney movie."

"Bigger and better," he echoed, grinning. "You see, the thing about us, Rousseau, is that no matter what we do, we're always going to be awesome at it. That's just how we are."

"Well, yes, of course," Alec said, in a obvious tone, "But if we have him, it will be a disaster. And that would make my being Head Boy seem much cooler the next year." He frowned at what he thought he had just said. . . did he say he wanted to be Head Boy?

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 18, 2012 9:26 pm

"I know." Julian moaned, melodramatically slamming his head into the table. "I should've already started studying. But I just don't want to." Shrugging, he grinned at Blanchard, "Sometimes, your actually pretty smart. But don't let that get to your head." he said, raising an eyebrow. "It is pretty awesome." he grinned, taking a sip of his coffee, "I think I cried the first time I saw Mufasa die." he admitted, snorting as he glanced down at the table. "Why am I even telling you this?"

"So very true." he smirked, "But I'll always be much more awesome than you. It's just how I am."

"Still," Julian crossed his arms, frowning, "I want my seventh year to be anything but a disaster thank you very much."

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun May 20, 2012 5:51 pm

"Then don't," Alec stated, "If you don't want to study, don't. Simple as that." He smirked and rolled his eyes, "Of course I'm smart, Rousseau. Took you long enough to realize it." He let out a small laugh when Julian admitted to crying when Mufasa died, but shook his head, amusedly, and looked down at his place once again, "I think we all did."

"You wish," he snorted, drinking the last bit of his milk. "Why do we always do this?" he asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Oh, I get it. You want rainbows and unicorns too, don't you?" Alec mocked, rolling his eyes, "Please, Rousseau. It would be way more exciting than a drama-free year."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 20, 2012 9:52 pm

"Yes. that'll end well," Julian snarked, shaking his head, "I'll fail and end up in your year. What a great idea Blanchard." he said mockingly. "The only people who didn't cry are heartless bastards." he said with a shrug.

"I have no idea." he said, frowning slightly, "But it'd be weird if we just stopped, don't you think?"

Shaking his head, he corrected. "I want the power. Besides," he shrugged, "it looks good, being Head Boy. And, that and being the Minister's apprentice just makes me more awesome."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed May 23, 2012 9:24 pm

"Well, didn't you say you were so amazing, Rousseau?" Alec remembered, rolling his eyes, "Amazing people don't need to study."

He shrugged, "I guess. People would think we were. . ." he shuddered, "getting along. And we can't have that, no no."

"You really pride yourself on being the Minister's apprentice, don't you? You say that all the time," he muttered, "Honestly."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed May 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Nodding slowly, Julian grimaced, "Well, that may be true." Glancing down at his mug, he shrugged, "But, this amazing person needs to study." Just because I'm related to Corin doesn't mean I have his brain.

"Getting along with you will only happen if - oh wait." he paused, smirking slightly, "I don't think we could ever get along."

Shrugging, he laughed, "Well, if it was you, you'd do the same. Trust me on that."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu May 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Alec nodded slowly and ate his toast, in silence. "Is it too tough?" he asked, after a few minutes, "Fifth year?"

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, a part of him wondering why they didn't get along. They were pretty similar in personalities, but, at the same time, so different. Alec didn't hate the older boy, granted, he didn't exactly like him either. It was a weird relationship, the one he and Rousseau had. He shook his head, "Of course not. Both our egos are too big."

The Prideux opened his mouth to deny the fact, but shrugged and finished his breakfast, not wanting to tell Julian he was actually right, though it showed.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:20 am

Tilting his head, Julian flicked his gaze towards Blanchard for a moment as he thought. "Depends on how hard you work. But fifth year's a lot harder than fourth, that's for sure." grimacing, he shook his head, "I had to actually start trying."

Shrugging, he smirked slightly, unable to help himself. "But yours is bigger."

Grinning at the younger boy's lack of a response, triumph gleamed in his eyes. "Thank you, Blanchard. You don't even have to say it, but we both know I'm right."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:14 am

Alec groaned and let his head fall on the table, cursing against the wood. "Fifth year is going to suck," he stated, looking up at Julian. He had never been the best student- sure, he was actually really good with spells, but never with the theoretical stuff. Add that to his bad habit of skipping some classes or not paying attention, he had nearly failed his third year. Fifth year was going to be the death of him.

He snorted as he stifled a laugh, shaking his head amusedly at Rousseau. "That's what she said," he spoke with a smirk.

Rolling his eyes, Alec ran a hand through his hair. "Would you like a medal for that?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:11 am

Shaking his head softly at the younger boy's antics, Julian couldn't help but smirk. The boy amused him. At least, he did when he was getting on the prefect's nerves. Fiddling with his prefect badge for a moment, he said, "Be one of those kids and start working over the summer." he shrugged, "It'd be a smart thing to do."

Rolling his eyes, he snorted into his mug, "Real mature, Blanchard." Shaking his head, he couldn't help but smile slightly.

"Acknowledgment will do just fine."

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:20 am

Alec scrunched his nose and shook his head in a way very similar to that of a little boy when he didn't want something. "Ew, no," he replied, "It's summer."

He rolled his eyes and ignored Julian's comment, shaking his head at what the boy said next. "Oh," he mocked, "Because this is also just very mature."

The younger Prideux got up and gave his plate and mug to a house-elf, who quickly started washing them. "I must say this was not an all bad breakfast, Rousseau," he held out his hand, "It was nice eating with you. Hopefully we won't meet down here again, because if we do it will just mean that people are still talking and I'll just have to kill them."

He winked and walked towards the door. "Oh and," he turned around to face the boy, "Good luck on your OWLs, I guess."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:09 pm

"Your choice, Blanchard." Julian shrugged nonchalantly, "If you fail because you don't study, I will be here, laughing at you and shaking my head because you didn't take my advice." Grinning slightly, he added, "But it's your choice. That doesn't have to happen. No matter how fun it could be." Sighing softly, he shook his head mournfully.

"But it is!" He exclaimed, spreading his arms wide, "There's nothing immature about simply wanting recognition for telling the truth." Shaking his head, he sighed at the boy, "You have so much to learn about the world."

Glancing down at the proffered hand, Julian shook it, feeling ridiculously old. "Of course it wasn't bad. Nothing I do is bad." he smirked, "And as you go on your murderous rampage, I'll just stay by the sidelines where I can't be sent to Azkhaban."

Blinking at the boy for a moment, Julian's expression shifted into a smile. "Well then, thank you Blanchard." Waving him off, he added. "You may leave now."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:40 pm