Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Stand by me (Willow and Jamie)

Stand by me (Willow and Jamie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stand by me (Willow and Jamie)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Willow blushed and nuzzled her face into Jamies neck. She was embarrassed, why did he make her blush so? Willow wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close, he could see her soul? She giggled and bit her lip again.

"Ah it just reflects the beauty on the outside yes?"

She winked.

"Hang on."

Pulling tongues Willow flew them both into a small wood and wrapped her legs around Jamies waist kissing him deeply and biting his lip. She felt her wings brushing her and Jamies skin as she kept them in the air.

"I love you...this, dad, it's not your fault."

Stand by me (Willow and Jamie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stand by me (Willow and Jamie)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:18 pm

Jamie shook his head a little,

"Oh no." he smirked a little, "The body and the soul... are barely connected. The body... your body... is beautiful in it's own right. Your soul is also beautiful in itself. Making you a truly beautiful person."

He kissed her back just as her, one arm around her waist while the other wrapped around her neck,

"I love you too Willow." he rested his forhead against hers, "I won't stop feeling like I could have done more Willow. It's made you unhappy and I don't want that."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Willow blushed even more and hid beneath her hair, while she tried to get her blush to stop she peeked up through her eyelashes and ran her hands down Jamies chest sighing happily and moving her lips to kiss his neck biting it hard and sucking on the skin.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me feel Jamie..."

As he told her he loved her Willow shuddered and feverishly presssed her lips to Jamies kissing him passionately. She never wanted to let him go. Feeling tired Willow dropped them back to the ground and leant against a tree a gofy smile on her face.

"You look so handsome in the moonlight."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Jamie pressed her lightly against the tree with his own body. He leant down, his lips mere inches away from her's,

"And you look good enough to eat..." he purred throatily, tilting his head to the side slightly, "The sight of you... your skin reflecting the moonlight... it's enough to make a man contemplate sin."

He pressed forwards and kissed her hungrily, pinning her lightly to the tree with his own body. Breaking the kiss he sighed and kissed up and down her neck,

"You are like turning water to wine... like turning lead to gold..." he stopped to breath in deeply again, "You're a miracle Willow."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Willow gasped and moaned into the kiss as she felt Jamie kiss her hungrily, the passion behind the kiss gave her chills and Willow pushed her hips forward in reflex to the shocks of pleasure sent through her.

"Then, please do sin...please..."

She grabbed Jamie and kissed him hard on the lips biting his lip and nuzzling her nose down his neck biting the skin softly, pulling Jamie closer to her by his waist line on his trousers Willow hugged him close to her.

"I love the feel of your lips on mine, it sends shivers up my spine...can I do something to make you feel like this?"

Willow pouted.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Jamie grinned hungrily and kissed Willow again, once again pinning her to the tree with his own body. Pulling away, he bit her lip and licked up the single drop of blood. Still grinning her rubbed his body against her slowly,

"Sin?" he breathed into her ear, tugging at the ear lobe with his teeth lightly, "What do you know of sin?"

He chuckled a little and ran his hands up the length of her body,

"I know things that will make your toes curl, your back arch and your blood sing in your ears." he whispered huskily, all the while rubbing his hips against hers, "I will make you scream out for your god... before screaming my name even louder. If... this is what you want of course."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Willow gasped and her breathing became heavy as she felt Jamie move his body against hers, the feeling drove her wild and when she felt her ear being nibbled she groaned low in her throat moving her lips to kiss his feverishly wrapping her legs around his waist harder pushing herself into him.

"Jamie..."

She moaned into the kiss her lips moving feverishly over his and her hands tugged at Jamies hair so she could bite his neck, which Willow did leaving a massive love bite.

"I do, I do want it. Please give it to me...please."

Willow whispered into his ear nibbling it softly.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Jamie chuckled lightly into her ear, nibbling on it as his hands ran across her body still, his hips grinding into Willow's,

"What do you want?" he teased her lightly, one of his hands rubbing up and down her inner thigh, "Tell me Willow... what do you want?"

He lent down and bit up and down her neck, his grip tightening slightly on her thighs,

"Say it."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Willow groaned as she felt Jamies hand on her thigh, she was burning for him, she wanted him so badly, she wrapped her wings around him pulling him closer into her and Willow gasped as he bit her ear, his words sending pleasure up and down her body.

"I want to have sex with you, i want to feel you inside me Jamie, please, I want you so badly..."

Willow pushed her hips onto Jamies harder and moved them around fluidly gasping softly.

"Please..."

She groaned into his ear.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Jamie smiled to himself, kissing Willlow's neck softly,

"I know." he whispered into her ear, nibbling on her ear lobe, "But you'll just have to wait..."

Chuckling he held up a finger between the two of them,

"Do you know what an Incubus is Willow?" he asked as a small arcing line of purple electricity-like magic sparked on the tip of his finger, "An Incubus is a demon who's sole purpose is to seduce mortal women. They are sustained by the energy the woman gives when she reaches her climax. Of course they've gotten very good at this. And I happen to be very good friends with an Incubus. He taught me this trick..."

He lowered his finger and gently began to circle her nipple through her clothes, the magic running into the nerves of the sensitive bud,

"To stimulate a woman's nerves through their skin." he held up his other hand and all of the fingers began to glow with the same magic, "Pleasure... at a touch."

He slid all four of his fingers down the middle of her stomach, stopping just above her most sensitive area, even with the clothes acting as a barrier,

"You'll enjoy this." he told her with a smile, kissing her gently as his fingers cupped her sex through her clothes, his fingers sparking his magic as he rubbed.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Willow pouted and turned her head away from Jamie, pretending to be annoyed with him, he was such a tease and Willow didn't like it...ok she did but he didn't need to know that.

"Huh?"

Watching as Jamies hand sparked she bit her lip when he moved it to her nipple but she did not expect the rush of pleasure that she felt. Gasping lightly Willow looked at Jamie with large eyes full of lust only to have them close when he cupped her sex with his fingers, the same magic running through them.

Loud moans escaped her lips and Willow bit down hard on her lip not letting Jamie get any more satisfaction from her groans, however much pleasure she was in.

"Ohhh Jamie this isn't fair...what about you? Don't I need to..."

She was cut off by another soft groan escaping her throat.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Jamie chuckled lightly, leaning in to kisses at her neck gently,

"You need to do nothing..." he began, pressing his fingers harder on her skin, upping the amount of magic slightly, "Other than enjoy the sensations."

He kissed her passionately, breaking away slowly,

"I may not be an incubus Willow but trust me when I say that giving you this pleasure is pleasure all on its own." he whispered into her ear. He sighed a little as he nibbled on her ear lobe, "But I suppose you want something more?"

Pulling apart slightly he pulled his fingerstips away from Willow's body to help him shrug off his jacket,

"I suppose telling you that I can do that to any part of my body is something of an adventurous thing to say?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Willow threw her head back and groaned wildly as the feeling intensified she bit her lip hard and tried to stop herself enjoying herself too much, she didn't want this to end. Bright with desire her eyes gazed into Jamies and she kissed him passionately, running her hands through his hair.

"Only if you want it Jamie..."

Suddenly unsure and feeling very selfish Willow pushed herself up against the tree, placing her hands on her hips while arching her back slightly.

"We don't have to, if you know..."

Biting her lip Willow blushed furiously and kissed Jamie softly on the lips as she held him close to her.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Jamie grinned a little and ground his crotch, and obvious arousal, into her hips,

"Does it look like I'm unwilling?" he asked with a teasing smirk, "I'm ready to do everything to you Willow. Everything."

He reached forwards and took hold of the edge of Willow's dress. Shaking his head he tutted at himself,

"I'm really a bad man..." he started, tearing Willow's dress off of her with one movement, "To destroy such a lovely dress. But I'm only human. And this devine form is calling to me."

With another wave of his hand, his own clothes shredded themselves, falling to the ground in pieces and leaving him completely naked. Leaning down he growled a little,

"I knew I hated this thing..." he muttered as he undid Willow's bra, "Hides perfection."

Reaching down, his fingers still arcing magic, he slowly caressed Willow's breasts, circling the nipples with his thumbs.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Willow gasped as she felt the cold breeze over her body, the dress on the ground she bit her lip and pressed herself against the tree pouting at the loss of her dress.

Eyes hungrily looking over Jamies body she longed to press herself against it but as she thought about the situation the more she wanted to please Jamie not vice versa.

"Like I said it's only doing it's job..."

Grinning she groaned moving out of Jamies grip and pushed him against the tree slinking down to his hips and taking him in her mouth gently licking him and sucking on him gently moaning onto him. Willow looked up from her position with wide eyes.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Jamie groaned loudly, running his fingers through Willow's hair as he locked eyes with her,

"Hey..." he smirked a little, "I thought I was the one doing to seducing here..."

He massaged her scalp lightly with his fingertips glowing,

"I might feel a bit lazy... albiet in a very pleasurable way."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Willow sighed happily with the reaction that she got from Jamie and she sucked on him a little harder before pulling her mouth away from him, licking once more up his base to his tip.

"Sorry...I'll stop."

Groaning loudly with the touch to her head Willow felt small shudders of pleasure wrack through her body.

"I still think you have an unfair advantage in the pleasure department. I can't do the weird touchy thing..."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Jamie chuckled a little, and tapped her on the nose with his glowing finger,

"Well I'm not going to tell you how to do it." he teased, sticking his tongue out at her, "Because if I do you wouldn't be such a nice girl anymore."

Smirking he pressed her back up against the tree again and began to kiss up and down her neck as his hands ran across her body, his arousal poking her in the stomach,

"Well Miss Hartman... are you sure you want to be such a bad girl?" he cooed into her ear as he began to nibble on it.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Willow gasped as she was pushed against the tree again and she tilted her head back and groaned softly from the back of her throat and Willow pouted when she realised that she wasn't going to ever have the upper hand in the pleasure department.

"Oh...well I don't know Jamie, I have to be a good girl don't I? I have to keep myself pure hm?"

She grinned and arched her back into Jamies hips moving them against his slowly but Willow smirked and trailed a finger down his body and stroked him gently before moving away and kissing him passionately.

"Willow has to be a good girl..."

Willow pouted, teasing him with her so called sexy pout and she looked up at him with wide eyes.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Jamie growled possessively and kissed up and down her neck,

"Pure?" he breathed into her ear, "You want to be pure?"

He chuckled as he rubbed his arousal up against Willow's core,

"It doesn't feel like you want to be pure..." he purred into her ear, before nibbling on her ear lobe, "Feels like you want to sin with me..."

He kissed her passionately, once again pinning her back to the tree,

"Willow can be my good girl... although it entails a lot less good."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Willow gasped lightly and bit her lip as she felt Jamie rub against her she groaned low in her urgency to try and stop herself from giving in to him too easily.

"Maybe I do want to sin with you..."

She whispered into Jamies ear licking the lobe before sucking it gently.

"But I want a lot of things..."

Rubbing her hand against Jamie as she spoke in a soft urgent voice underlined with passion and desire.

"Maybe you want to have your wicked way with me and leave me hm?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Jamie growled a little at the sugestion that he would leave her, even as he slowly slid himself into her welcoming warmth. He leant forwards and kissed her passionately, firmly, as he simply held himself fully inside her for awhile. After a minute or so he began to slowly rock in and out of her while kissing softly up and down her neck,

"Willow... I would never use you like that."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Willow gasped closing her eyes and scruching her face up as she felt Jamie slide inside her, as he held himself in her she felt her Walls constrict around him and Willows soft gasps of pain slowly turned into gentle whimpers of desire as Jamie moved himself within her.

"Im...ah...sorry Jamie..."

Biting her lip Willow let the sensation of him inside her run through her body bringing her lips to Jamies in a sweet kiss.

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 9:55 am

He kissed her back, just as softly and just as sweetly,

"I will be here..." he leant down and kissed up and down her neck, "Until you decide to send me away."

Rolling his hips into hers, he slowly moved himself completely into her and then almost completely out of her before sliding himself slowly back into her. He didn't want this to end up like his other experiences of sex, a physical deed which more often than not left bruising on his lover's hips. He wanted this to be special and he tried to express that in his gentle kiss.

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 10:31 am

Willow was surprised by the gentle course that Jamie had chosen to take, she sighed happily as she felt Jamie slowly slide himself in and out of her slight twinges of pleasure tumbling through her body as she pushed her hips down to Jamies when he thrusted into her.

"You...mean that?"

She muttered softly into Jamies ear, kissing down his neck and peppering it with soft bruises from her bites. Willow let out small moans as Jamie re-entered her every time enjoying the sensation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:01 pm