Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Stand by me (Willow and Jamie)

Stand by me (Willow and Jamie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stand by me (Willow and Jamie)

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 11:10 am

Cradling her body with his arms he burrowed his head into the crook of her neck, nibbling on her skin gently before kissing each bite,

"I mean it Willow..." he continued to slowly rock back and forth into her while he reached up to stroke her cheek, "I will leave only when you tell me to."

Kissing her once again, he pressed himself a little more forcefully into her, grinding their hips together once he had slid completely into her.

Stand by me (Willow and Jamie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stand by me (Willow and Jamie)

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 pm

Willow smiled at Jamie and kissed him softly yet passionately as she showed that to him, she didnt know what she would have done if she hadnt gone up to talk to him on that day. With the change in pace to his thrusts Willow groaned low in her throat and she wrapped her legs tighter around Jamies waist.

"You'll be here...for a while then."

She moaned slightly and pushed her hips down onto Jamies harder grinding her hips around in large circles enjoying the feeling of him inside her.

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Jamie moaned a little, kissing her on the lips softly as he continued to gently grind their hips together,

"I'm okay with that..." he whispered softly as he leant forwards to kiss up and down her neck again, biting occasionally, "The longer I'm with you... the better..."

Slowly he stoped the grinding and began to move back out and then in again at a steady pace, pressing their hips together tightly with each upward stroke.

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Willow groaned lightly but pouted as Jamie stopped grinding against her but she threw her head back to look up into the sky and she bit her lip to stop the lows moans from coming out of her throat.

"That, means a lot...to me...ah."

A throb of pleasure moved through Willow making her gasps and move her hips down harder onto Jamies wanting to make him groan as much as she.

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Jamie smiled a little and kissed her lightly again, his arms snaking around her to cradle her body to his as he slowly pushed in and out of her, keeping the steady and slow tempo. Reaching up with one hand he cupped one of her breasts, delighting in the feeling of her cool skin in the palm of his hand and how she took a sharper intake of breath whenever his rough skin crossed her nipple. With a smile he moved his thumb and finger to gently squeeze the nipple, rolling it around in his rough fingertips,

"I really... care about you... Willow"

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 7:51 am

Feeling Jamie caress her skin Willow smiled lightly, enjoying the feeling of his hand on her sensitive skin and when he began to play with her nipple Willow let out a low moan arching her back and her wings stiffening slightly with the pleasure.

"Jamie, as much...as you'd deny it...you are my ah my angel...you saved me from well...you know what from."

Willow brought her head down to kiss along Jamies chest biting his shoulder lightly before moving her mouth down to his own nipples and licking across them, unsure if this would feel good.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Jamie groaned a little at her attention to his chest before pushing her back slightly so that he could dip his own head to her chest, taking one of her nipples and letting his tongue play across it as he took the other one between his thumb and fingers and began to gently roll it between the two digits. Moaning a little he angled his hips so that he could press against the top of her inner walls as he continued to slide in and out of her at a slow pace,

"I'm not angel Willow... it's just sometimes... you need a bad guy."

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Willow gasped loudly when Jamie began to tease her nipple with his mouth and her back arched with the pleasure pushing her nipple further into Jamies mouth. Feeling him push against her innermost Walls Willow groaned low in her throat and pulled Jamies head up to kiss him softly on the lips.

"I told you, you wouldn't...accept it."

Biting her lip Willow pushed her hips down harder onto Jamies and ground them against his own revelling in the low throbs of pleasure starting across her body.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Jamie groaned low in his throat as Willow began to push her hips harder against his own. Leaning up he kissed her hard as he pressed her back a little harder against the tree trunk and began to move his own hips faster, working towards his eventual release. With a small smile he held up a finger in front of Willow's face,

"Being a bad guy... is so much more fun." he declared as his fingers began to glow with the same magic as before. Reaching down between them he continued to fluidly move himself inside of her while slowly beginning to rub circles around her clit with his finger.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Willow smiled when she heard Jamie groan and she moved her hips faster around in smaller tighter circles wrapping her hands around his back she pulled Jamie closer and kissed his lips feverishly. Willow gasped and dig her fingernails into Jamies back as she felt him move faster into her.

"I prefer...being a good girl myself."

She grinned but it turned into a softened expression of pleasure as Jamie touched her clit with his magic and Willow bucked her hips faster on to Jamie moaning softly.

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Jamie grinned a little as he gritted his teeth to let his moan out as more of a hiss than a throaty noise of need. Still grinning, he began to grind his finger against her clit more roughly as his thrusts changed to match the new roughness of his touch,

"And I like you being a good girl... makes it better when you... cry out for me..." he teased as he nibbled on her ear lobe, pushing into her hard before grinding their hips together and repeating the process.

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 6:21 am

Willow gasped as the slow and gentle pace stopped and Jamie became rougher, tightening her legs around his waist she tried to push him further into her. The feeling of Jamies finger on her clit made her buck her hips onto his harder this time while still grinding her hips against his.

"So...you'd like this?"

Kissing Jamies lips roughly before she pulled away Willow felt another surge of pleasure and groaned loudly muttering in a lusty voice:

"Jamie..."

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Jamie moaned loudly, almost as loudly as Willow had cried out his name. He grinned widely and kissed her hard,

"That is... exactly what I want..." he breathed hastily as he began to move into her with more urgency now, his fingers rubbing her clit faster as he began to put more and more power behind the rolling of his hips and the way he ground them together when he was fully inside of her.

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Willow moaned softly at the sound of Jamies loud groan and Willow gasped when he moved into her faster and the urges of pleasure grew more intense and lasted longer. She moved her hips down hard onto Jamie to meet his thrusts and Willow bit his ear hard before groaning into it:

"Oh...Jamie...please this feels so...ah!"

Another shot of pleasure ran through her and Willows wings stiffened in delight, her hands raking down Jamies back kissing his lips hard.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Jamie growled out loud as he felt his finish drawing closer. He bucked his hips into hers with more force, his fingers rubbing against her harder,

"Willow..." he moaned out as he pressed himself hard against her, kissing her hard as his release came.

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Willow grabbed Jamies shoulders and pulled him in close to her as she felt the biggest surge of pleasure run through her body gasping and her wings extending to their full wingspan Willow cried out:

"Jamie!"

Before her loud moan of pleasure was masked by his lips. Shaking and tired Willow unwrapped her legs from around him and nestled her head in the crook of his neck kissing the skin.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:30 am

Jamie, panting lightly from the effort the love-making had taken him, kissed Willow lightly on the lips before resting his own head in the crook of her neck,

"Willow..." he breathed lightly in her ear as he wrapped his arms protectively around her and kissed lightly up and down her neck, "My Willow..."

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 8:49 am

Groaning with little twinges if pleasure that still wracked through her body Willow wrapped her arms around Jamies neck and hugged him close to her.

"I am all yours Jamie, everything, you need only ask and you can have whatever you desire."

Smiling serenely up at him Willow nibbled his neck and left her head there so that he might feel the warm breath on his neck, her wings wrapped around Jamie and pulled him closer.

"I love you..."

She whispered into his ear.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 9:02 pm

He grinned a little at her first declaration,

"Well that's a good thing to know..." he drawled as he nibbled lightly up and down her neck, "I want you to be mine Willow... forever."

Jamie kissed Willow deeply when her wings wrapped around them but his eyes widdened at her declaration. His entire body stiffened when he realised that his first thought was to respond with the same declaration. Pain lanced through his right arm like never before, making Jamie cry out loudly and fall to his knees, his tattooes growing hot enough to start to burn his skin,

"AHHHH!" he cried out even as he pulled his burning arm as far away from Willow as possible so as not to chance hurting her. This act of compassion made it worse, the pain doubling to rival the cruciatus curse. Jamie fell onto his side, his back arched as he screamed in pain.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Willow was about to smile at Jamie but the stiffening of his body made her heart tug but it was the screaming in pain that tore it out of her chest and threw acid on it. This was her fault again. She had hurt him like this twice now.

"Jamie! Jamie! Please tell me if I can help!"

Moving to touch him Willow retracted her hand thinking that it would make it worse but then an idea flared through her mind, Jamie was not going to like it but it was what was going to happen. Kneeling down next to Jamie Willow gritted her teeth and took out her wand pressing her arm against Jamies and binding them together with a charm.

Pain lanced through her body, her arm started to burn with the heat but she tried not to scream out loud she tried to be brave and show Jamie she could handle it. It was only a matter if time before Willow let out a shriek as her skin burnt.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Jamie's eyes flashed when he saw what Willow was attempting to do. Reaching into his pocket between the spasms of pain he pulled his wand out and aimed it uncertainly at their joined arms. Firing a finite incantartum spell he swore loud in both pain and frustration when it missed. Several times he struggled to aim and missed before he finally managed to separate their arms. Immediately he rolled away from Willow, the pain now lessened,

"NO!" he screamed as he scrambled to his feet, backing away until his back hit a tree trunk, "I won't let you hurt yourself! I can't let you do that!"

Straightening his arm out he braced it against the tree trunk and pointed his wand at it. As if sensing his intention the pain flared up just as badly as before,

"Diff...." he struggled, biting his tongue to keep from screaming so much that blood began to drip from his mouth as he bit through some of his cheeks, "Diffin..."

The pain lanced through him again and Jamie screamed before glancing over at Willow and the pain he'd caused her. With a growl he raised his wand with more determination,

"DIFFINDO!" he roared. The cutting curse worked true to form and it a stroke of luck the curse hit exactly where Jamie had wanted it to, just bellow his shoulder. His entire arm fell to the ground and blood began to pump excessively out of the small stump left near his shoulders. Acting quickly he cut off the bleeding with a few spells and wrapped it up in bandages with another. Slowly he slumped against a tree, "Thankfully... I can get a new arm..."

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:09 am

Shakily Willow Rose to her feet and rubbed at her burnt skin, she had lotions and potions for that sort of thing at home so she didn't know what Jamie was so worried about. Raising her hands to show she was ok Willow felt her smile quickly falter from her lips.

What was he doing?

She let out a yelp and rushed forwards to Jamie a loud series of heart wrenching sobs coming from her chest and tears sprung from the corner of her eyes. Willow looked sadly at Jamie and kissed his lips softly.

"I can't keep doing this to you."

Determination ringing in her voice Willow tapped her body with her wand and walked out Of the clearing now dressed against the elements casting a look back at Jamie to make sure he was alright. There was no way she would allow herself to be in his life if she hurt him. No way.

"I'm so sorry Jamie...goodbye...may our paths cross only in our dreams for fear of destroying our reality. Farewell."

Her voice cracking Willow turned on her heel and ran full pelt away from Jamie tears splattering the ground.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Jamie stood there for awhile, simply standing there in complete silence as blood renewed it's exodus from his body via the stump, the spells having failed. He closed his eyes a little before shaking his head.

He'd managed to screw it up again.

And all because Willow didn't seem to understand that his arm could, and would, have burnt straight through her arm and through her entire body. Reaching up with his remaining hand he wiped away some of the tears that had sprang up since Willow's departure.

So that was it.

The woman that had touched his heart more than anything since before his Deal with the Devil had left him because he'd tried to protect her from her own well-intentioned but stupid action. He glanced down at his severed arm, which was now melting completely.

Without thinking he looked up at the sky, to the one being he'd forsaken all those years ago,

"It's a sign isn't it?" he asked out loud. Pausing for a minute or two he sighed, "Of course it is. It's you showing me just how much my 'gifts' can hurt those I care about."

He closed his eyes tightly,

"Well fine." he remade the charms on his stump to keep it from bleeding, "If I must forsake the one that gave me power in order to be with her then so be it. But just so we're clear, you pushed me into it."

With a slightly sigh he apparated to St Mungos to have a new arm regrown.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:36 pm