Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Light, Gray, Dark, who cares?

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Light, Gray, Dark, who cares? Empty Light, Gray, Dark, who cares?

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 4:14 pm

Kaitlen was sitting on the sandy ground, as the wind blew her hair away from her face. Sitting by her side, was a mini bottle of Russian Vodka from which she had been drinking from slowly.

Her Ipod was blasting some music, as she wrote random things in her notebook. The red head was in a very cheerful mood, which was good, for she hadn't been this calm in a while.

Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Light, Gray, Dark, who cares? Empty Re: Light, Gray, Dark, who cares?

Post by Emelie Foss Tue May 29, 2012 8:55 am

Em bit her lip. The depression was getting worse. Taking away everything that gave her light. All she needed was some way of escaping. She hated the orphanage just as much as she hated being an orphan.

What a sad person you are, was on constant replay in her head. She scowled. Em hated being called sad, especially when she was the one saying it.

So she had escaped. Run away. She sat on the ground, a few paces away from the other person she saw there. Hardly daring to look up.

"Hi," Em murmured finally.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue May 29, 2012 2:48 pm

She sensed a stare from a person, which made her a bit uncomfortable. So she turned around, pausing her song, and smiled up at the girl.

"Hey! You alright?" The girl seemed upset, and Kait was in the sort of mood to help everybody that she tolerated that came in her path. And the ones she didn't tolerate.... well, she felt like yelling at them.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Emelie sighed. Lying was always an option, but she wasn't in the mood. She'd been screaming out for somebody to listen to her, but was all alone. She mentally slapped herself for self pity.

Suddenly, she drew out one of her many knives. Turning it over in her hand, she started speaking. "I made a mistake ages ago, but I'm fine." Emelie nodded. It was a stupid reply, but she couldn't think of anything else to say.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Tensing up at the sight of the knife, Kait prepared herself for a attack. Memories flashed through her head, thinking about the stuff her kidnapper had done to her and Iris with a knife.

"What's the mistake?" Kait asked curiously, still tensed.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Seeing the girl's expression, Emelie put away the knife mutually. After some silence, she sighed. "I won't hurt you."

Shaking her head, she frowned. "Nah, I shouldn't be whining like this. Sorry." Emelie lightened her tone, in attempt to change the subject. "I'm Emelie, by the way. Emelie Foss. And who are you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:27 pm