Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Moving Out and Moving In

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Moving Out and Moving In Empty Moving Out and Moving In

Post by Gorneh Tue May 29, 2012 6:14 am

Aragorn slammed a box down into the bed of the truck his father had rented for him. There was a bandage over a healing wound on his head that he'd retrieved from falling off of his broom. He'd felt so stupid after remembering that little accident, and he'd felt even worse after he found out Karma had been the one to take him to the hospital wing. Imagine, a girl taking a guy to the wing. That was a classic move, especially when he'd woken up next to her the next morning.

He looked over at his adopted sister and his father. Neither of them would help because they thought he was being stupid. And he probably was. In a medicine-high, he'd asked to live with Karma. And she'd said yes. And it wasn't just any house he'd asked to live with her in, it was her house. How stupid could one guy get?

And what made it worse, he reminded himself as he slammed another box down onto the truck bed. Daniel had been there just as Karma and he had awoken. That was great, really fantastic. He glanced at his father resentfully as he slammed the last box he could fit down.

"You could have at least helped me make this trip over there," He called over to him, grey-green eyes flickering between he and his sister. "It's not like you haven't made bad choices before that I haven't backed you up on."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Moving Out and Moving In Empty Re: Moving Out and Moving In

Post by Karmzy Tue May 29, 2012 6:25 am

Karma sat on the seat between the driver of the truck and the spot where Aragorn would enter, twiddling her thumbs.

This was such a dumb, stupid, completely crazy idea.

Her eyes flickered to the driver, who was staring ahead as if his life depended on it, his eyes strangely void of emotions.

Slipping out of the truck, she rounded the corner, trying to ignore the glares his family shot at her. Here she was, taking a boy away from his perfectly good family. Well, at least she already knew she was a bad person.

"You ready?" She asked, placing a hand on Gorny's arm. She kept her eyes decidedly away from his family, sensing his hurt and irritation at his family. She looked at the ground, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet. "You... can still change your mind, you know." She said, softly, below his family's hearing. "...If you want..."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 29, 2012 6:31 am

Aragorn heard her open the door and turned to look at her, glancing back at his family as he listened to her talk. Her hand touched his arm and he sort of relaxed, smiling at her and nodding, "Trust me. Once he decides to move in, I'm not going to want to be here at all. Dad and I aren't on good terms as it is."

The he that Gorn was speaking about was Marcus, of course. He was a little shit, and even though he had no idea what the relationship between he and Karma was, he blamed everything on her. He'd even gotten Alexander into it! What the hell was wrong with that boy?

Gorn looked back up at Karma with a gentle smile and nodded towards the truck, "Let's get going." He turned and looked at Airiana, who was pouting at the gate to the house, and waved at her. He'd see her at school and on holidays anyways, if Marcus wasn't around.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 29, 2012 7:09 am

Karma gave a small smile before cocking her head toward the truck. "Well come on then. Let's get this show on the road."

She slipped back into the truck, moving over to the middle and taking the drivers chin in her hand to make him look at her. Her pupils dilated drastically, as did the mans in response. "Drive us home." She purred, her voice turning dangerously persuasive.

The engine roared to life as she settled back into her seat next to Gorny, a wry grin growing on her face. "Which house did you wanna live at again? The main one?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 29, 2012 7:18 am

Aragorn climbed into the seat beside her without noticing what had gone on, leaning his head back against it and relaxing as the driver started on. For some reason, it felt nostalgic to take all of his belongings and just leave. Hadn't that been what had happened when his father had grown sober?

He looked at her with a soft smile, "Yeah. The main one." He looked out of the window for a bit before looking at her again, "What... is your boyfriend going to think of this?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Karma bit her bottom lip, her eyes going to the windsheild, watching as the countryside moved by.

"I'm not sure..." She admitted, after a bit. "I don't think he'll be thrilled about it..." She hedged, playing with the hem of her skirt, frowning as she found a loose thread and wrapping it around her finger. "But when I explain it to him... He'll come around." She nibbled on her bottom lip slightly, keeping her gaze safely on her skirt. "... 'Specially since he'll be moving in soon too."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 29, 2012 6:48 pm

"Is he really?" Aragorn asked with a voice edged with nervousness. Of course he would be, hopefully the main house was big enough to house both he and the other boy. If it wasn't, then may it fall to the ground atop their heads. He smiled over at her, "If he really cares for you the way you care for him, then yeah. I can see him getting over it. Sort of."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 29, 2012 9:49 pm

"Of course he will." She said, running a hand through her hair. "He was invited long before you were, you know." She shrugged. "He just hasn't gotten the chance to move in yet. He's a busy man."

A slight blush flitted over Karma's cheeks, and her eyes flickered to the bracelet on her left wrist, a small smile playing on her lips. "We'll all hope he cares enough, then." She said softly. The smile had yet to leave her face.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 30, 2012 2:26 am

"I imagine he is," Aragorn said, nodding slowly as he watched her smile. He hadn't even realised that the bracelet had been from him. And now he knew. Gorn wasn't going to let jealousy overrule him, and the affection that rose in his chest was overruling it as it was. Apparently, the jealousy wouldn't last long anyways if he lived with them long enough.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 30, 2012 3:30 am

Karma glanced up at Gorny, her eyes sparkling. "So. About my main house..." She said, biting her lip. "It's... obnoxious." She admitted. "I don't really like it, but its the most professional looking... so it's the one I went with." She grimaced slightly. "King Carde insisted, though he'd much rather I live with him."

The truck turned a corner, stopping at the gates of the estate. The golden gates were a bit much, and she slid down in her seat, avoiding looking at the giant, sprawling upgrade that put her true home - Grimmald Place, now nothing but Ashes - to shame. She didn't like the house, it was too... extravagant. It looked nothing like a home to her, but here she lived.

"I'm redecorating it. It's terrible." She muttered.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 30, 2012 3:59 am

"It very... big," Aragorn said as he looked up at the gates through the truck window, eyes wide and glittering with surprise at the extravagance of it all. It was much different than his shack of house that the Hawthorn's had been residing in for centuries, since the family had branched off from one of the side branches, the Lestrange's, of the Black family.

And suddenly Gorn didn't give two shits about the house as he processed that thought again. He was related to the Lestrange's, who were related to the Black's. He struggled to see the outcome until his mouth fell agape and he turned to look at Karma, "We're cousins."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 30, 2012 4:14 am

Karma slid further down into her seat as the truck pulled up the winding path to the front door, stopping in the large oval cobblestone driveway that was before the front steps. She took no notice of this, however, glancing out of the corner of her eye at Gorny, reading his emotions.

"Didn't you know that?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. "All purebloods are related to other purebloods, and therefore, most purebloods are related to halfbloods. Just how it goes." She shrugged a shoulder, her eyes looking anywhere but the giant house before them. She had seen him on the family tree, he'd been on the eastern wall somewhere in her vault, entangled with a bunch of others.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 30, 2012 4:40 am

"No I had no idea," Aragorn shrugged, peeking out of the window some more and staring up at the house in amazement. This place was huge! And he doubted that he would have to share space with anyone if he wanted to be alone. Joy almost busted out of him when he thought about all of the books he could read by himself, somewhere dark and quiet and alone.

"You don't have a library here, do you?" He asked, looking back at her as he opened the door and climbed out when the truck pulled to a stop.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Karma slid out of the truck, after ordering the man to stack all of Gorn's belongings on the drive way. She grinned at Gorn, scoffing. "Of Course I've got a bloody library! And it's HUGE!!" She smirked. "It's another reason why this house is the one with the biggest library." She glowed, watching as the truck drove away, the driver holding no knowledge of anything that had occured.

"Come on, I'll show you around. Give you the grand tour and all." She cocked her head at the house, climbing the white marble steps and pushing open the double doors. "Someone will be out to get your things."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 31, 2012 12:37 am

Aragorn looked back at his belongings being dropped onto the pavement and he sighed, following her up the stairs. He looked at her, "You're not going to make houseelves do it, are you? I know some families still do. Sort of a pet peeve of mine." He wasn't one to stand up for a mortal or, rather, a human, but if a magical creature were in harm's way or being ordered around like a slave, he would stand up for them. Especially if they were un-payed and unloved like a house elf.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 31, 2012 12:49 am

Karma tensed, anger and sorrow ripping through her before she got herself under control. Glancing at Aragorn as they made their way through the entrance hall - all marble and fancy and pristine and white - she tried to walk out the clench in her jaw. She paused at the bottom of the grand staircase, looking from left to right and trying to decide whether to let him pick a bedroom first or show him around first. She decided bedroom.

"No houseelves." She said, as she led the way up the stairs. "Only me, Joffrey, and Cook."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 31, 2012 1:00 am

Aragorn followed her, gazing up at the decorative housing style with amazement. If his father had known that he'd been going from the shack to a fancy house like this, he'd have begged to tag along. He blinked once to forget his father and quickly returned to being awed by the house.

There was a flash of anger and sorrow that didn't belong to him, but it dissipated instantly. He figured Karma was controlling her emotions as well as she could right now and that he'd pushed a button or two. He looked over at her curiously when she stopped, "Well that's good to know. Where are we going first?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 31, 2012 2:05 am

"Your room, of course." She said, leading him to the second floor and down a long, elegant corridor. Here, there were red rugs rolled over the floor in the center of the hallway, on which Karma walked. She gestured to rooms, saying what they were - empty, most of them - and pointing out the various bathrooms.

She turned a corner into another wing - this one the only one with any signs of attempted homliness, a potted plant here, a painting (of scenery) there - and gestured to the long hallways.

"These are the bedrooms. You get to pick yours." She shrugged. "Mine's up there." She pointed directly upward, where a hatch in the ceiling was the only thing shown. "Maybe I'll show it to you, when the tours done."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 31, 2012 3:06 am

Aragorn glanced around the hospitable hallway. It was at least somewhat decorated to the point that it could be considered homelike. He looked up at the hatch she'd motioned to and raised his eyebrow, "How exactly are you going to get up there?"

At the idea of picking his own room, he slouched a bit. How was he supposed to choose from the rooms in this house. He frowned and thought about it. What were his favorite colors? Blue, that was obvious. What was his favorite food? Oriental. And that settled it. Something blue or oriental or both! Though he didn't know if Karma had any blue rooms, or oriental.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 31, 2012 3:22 am

"I jump, of course." She said, gesturing that way. "That's where I sleep now, anyway."

She gazed around at the rooms and shrugged. "Right. So. I've got this handy little charm put on all the rooms - I can't be bothered to decorate them all, you know, its entirely too much work - So all you have to do is, you walk into a room, and if you like the size and shape and layout and stuff, you simply close your eyes and BAM! It's just like you imagined... color-wise, anyway. Changes the blankets and everything. It's loads of fun, I've already done it a few times." She nodded. "So... pick a door! Any door!"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 31, 2012 3:56 am

Aragorn blinked and trudged around, peeking in through the doors and finding himself trailing into the back of the hall, searching for the smallest and finding it when he opened the last one. He smiled at the smaller, homelier room and glanced back at Karma. His eye twinkled mischievously as he spoke, "You don't mind if I cast a silencing charm in here do you? So you won't be bothered by my loud music?"

It was silent sarcasm. Of anyone, Gorn was the least likely to blast loud music. Silence was his home, his sanctuary.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 31, 2012 4:40 am

"Plan on having loads of screaming women in there, Gorn?" Karma teased lightly, her eyes sparkling mischievously. She leaned across him to see into the room, taking in the coziness of it. "Nice pick." She said, cocking her head to the side and sliding into the room, looking about. "Right. Cast the spell, then come here." She plopped herself onto the twin bed, sprawling back on it, heedless of the way her tshirt and skirt rode up the slightest bit. Her shoes - had she even been wearing them? She didn't remember - were elsewhere, she had on only ankle socks, now.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 31, 2012 5:12 am

"Totally," Aragorn said, rolling his eyes and stepping into the room. He closed them for a moment and when he reopened, the colors he'd been thinking about had popped up just as Karma said they would. He smiled at it and closed the door so he could cast the charm better than he would have with the door open. And, with a flick of his wand and the soft whisper of Mufflieto, the room was silenced from the outside. And soon it would be silenced from the inside as well. He just needed to go back out.

He exited the room and did the same to the now closed door. And then he followed her to the twin bed again, sitting on it happily. He looked at her and attempted to ignore the rising skirt and shirt.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 31, 2012 5:20 am

Karma glanced at the boy out of the corner of her eye, blinking up at him. Then, she was in motion, pinning him down on the bed and sitting directly on his lap, her hands on his shoulders.

"So where do you want to go next Gorn?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. "The library..." She pressed a kiss to the side of his neck, slowly pulling away and placing one higher. The trail found its way up his neck, and along his jaw line, up to his ear. "Or the kitchen...?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 31, 2012 5:50 am

Aragorn yelped as she tugged him beneath her, swallowing and looking up at her with wide eyes. He couldn't exactly move because he was paralysed by fear and uncertainty. Her kisses almost distracted him too much to let him think. The last word he heard escape her mouth was kitchen and that's the first thing that came to mind.

"K-kitchen?" He asked, blushing faintly and staring up at the ceiling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:45 pm