Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Moving On

Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Moving On Empty Moving On

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:39 am

Tabi as glad it was finally the weekend so she was able to see Thomas again. She remember the day she received the owl from Ivano and it was like her world turned around and life was going to get better for her she just knew it.

She was standing outside of the shop that was next to Three Broomsticks looking at this long black dress that was in the window. It was rather pretty and Tabi was wondering if she had enough in her vault to buy it. She loved to window shop and it gave her something to do while she waited for Thomas.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Moving On Empty Re: Moving On

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:54 am

Thomas was running a little late. When he arrived he saw Tabi looking into a store. She looked like she was admiring something and he saw that it was a dress. Thomas walked up until he was behind her. "Having fun without me" Thomas joked. He knew he'd probably get slapped in the arm. It wouldn't be a first time.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:06 am

Tabi had moved a little to glance down and a pair of shoes that were in the window when Thomas had walked up behind her and asked her a question. She had not heard him come up behind her so when he spoke it cause her to jump.

"Ah, oh hay. I could never have fun without you.". Tabi said as she turned around and gave Thomas a hug.

"So how are you today?"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Thomas hugged her back and tried not to laugh at the jump that just happened. "Are you sure, you're seriously checking out a dress and what, a pair of shoes" Thomas asked amused. "But this is not fun for me so you're off the hook" Thomas joked.

Thomas shrugged. "Been better, my parents wrote to my sisters and I so all three of us decided to write them back real fast, so sorry I'm late" Thomas apologized and told her.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Tabi gave him a slight glare when he was teasing her about the window shopping.

"I am so glad that I am off the hook, I don't know what I would have done if I wasn't." Tabi said sarcastically. "Oh come on, two sisters and you don't like shopping, who else can we get to carry the bags?" Tabi could not help but laugh.

"Besides I need a new dress for that hot date your going to take me on." Tabi shrugged and then took his arm steering him towards three broomsticks.

"But hay its ok that your late, it will give me a free pass for the next time I am late." Tabi laughed.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:03 am

Thomas nodded. "Oh yes, you're certainly off the hook, don't worry" Thomas replied back sarcastically. Thomas rolled his eyes. "Yes, and trust me usually I get annoyed with carring their bags and just hand them it and walk away" Thomas explained.

Thomas cocked his head to the side. "I thought this was only a drink" Thomas joked and gave her a smirk.

Thomas let out a laugh. "Alright".
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:13 am

Tabi could not help but laugh, "Well you won't have to worry about that too much with me, I can hold my own bag."

When he made his next comment Tabi could not help but playfully give him a slap in the arm. "I am talking about the next date that your going to want to take me on."

Tabi smiled, "See I knew you would see things my way."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Thomas smirked. "That's good, because if you were with Alex, I'd have to leave, there's only one thing other than being a true Slytherin she loves and that is going shopping and annoying the hell out of me" Thomas sighed. "But she's my sister".

Thomas looked at her pretending to be baffled. "Well we didn't get past the drink and already you're wanting another date" Thomas joked.

Thomas grinned but made no comment. This girl really was something else.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:45 am

Tabi gave a little pout, "You mean if your sister and I decide to go shopping you will leave us to our own vises. Something could happen." Tabi smirked.

"I am sure after having drinks with me, you WILL want another date." Tabi smiled and fluttered her eyelashes. "I am so irresistible." Tabi laughed a little.

Currently she was just having fun with Thomas she had hoped things would work out with him. She really liked spending time with him.

"Come on I am thirsty." Tabi smiled and grabbed his hand and pulled him into Three Broomsticks.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Thomas rolled her eyes. "Hey, with what you told me in the common room on how you hex first and with my sister and her insaness, you both would be just fine without this handsome dashing dude" Thomas teased.

Thomas looked at her and chuckled. "You're funny but when with me, you're completely ignored because of all this" Thomas pointed to himself.

He let her pull him to the three broomsticks. "Okay, lead the way".
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:27 am

Tabi smiled and teased a little, "What if some other hot handsome dude was to try and sweep us off our feet then where would be be."

Tabi was laughing really enjoying herself as she found them a seat in a corner booth and sat down hoping he would take the seat next to her. All the while flagging down a waitress to get their drinks.

"Oh so your telling me all the guys are staring at you instead of me then." Tabi smirked as She raised an eyebrow.

When the waitress finally made it over she ordered a butterbeer.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Thomas looked at her and knew she was teasing him but he answered anyway. "Well I would kill him because no one touches my sister or you" Thomas answered.

He took a seat next to her and looked at her as she waved down the waitress so they could order.

Thomas rolled his eyes. "I was talking about girls" Thomas assured her.

Thomas ordered a butterbeer when the woman came over for the order.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:17 pm

When Tabi received her butterbeer she took a drink, she didn't realize how thirsty. Tabi smiled at his comment, "Does your sister appreciate you killing off all the guys that come after her? As for me, if you want me to yourself all you have to do is ask?"

Tabi could not help but laugh when Thomas rolled his eyes at her comment she knew what he was talking about, "Well those girls better start looking in other directions if they know what is go for them."

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Thomas was amused when she started drinking her drink like a mad woman. Thomas took a sip of his drink and placed it in front of him. "Basically, when she started getting a chest that's when I started to become really protective of her, same thing with my sister Bristol" Thomas answered. "We didn't finish this somewhat date and you're already making claim" Thomas was amused.

"Like I said, Tabi is marking her claim" Thomas winked.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Tabi about spit out her drink when he talked about his sister getting a chest. "Well us woman are bound and determined to get those can't help that."

Tabi was glad she had some just not too much like some girls she had seen around the school. She liked to have a guy like you for what she has on the inside too not just the outside.

"Well you know I had this really hot guy tell me the other day this exact quote." Tabi smirked and tried to do her best impression of Thomas, "You're a damn Slytherin, if you want something go up to it and demand a date or something"

Tabi had set her drink down, "So you see I am just following his advise. When I discover something I want I have to go after it you see." Tabi winked

"So I was just following his advise, I guess I could try and stake my claim elsewhere if you would prefer." Tabi smiled sweetly and then placed her head on his shoulder.

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Thomas sighed. "Well there should be a law" Thomas replied to her. Yes he knew when his mom came home with Alex she'd become a woman.

Thomas choaked a little on his drink when she mocked him. He laughed and looked at her. "Hm, I see that your impression of me needs a little work but other than that, it was done perfectly" Thomas winked at Tabi.

Thomas nodded. "Good for you oh young one" Thomas joked.

Thomas shook his head. "Nope, I'm good with being like this".
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:41 am

Tabi could not help but laugh at Thomas, "Please a law on the size, not too big not too small. That type of a law." Tabi could not help but continue to laugh.

The more she was around Thomas the more relaxed she had become. She could not believe that she had wasted away her life with some guy who could have cared less about what she wanted or felt.

"Well I suppose the more you put up with me the better I shall become." Tabi smiled "Young one? What are you old? There is what one year between us?"

Tabi smiled and then gave Thomas a kiss on the cheek, "I happen to like things just the way they are too."

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Thomas groaned at that. "Can we stop talking about how my sister's boobs keep growing, it pisses me off" Thomas asked. He hated how he was very protective but he was the oldest and a boy.

Thomas grinned. "Oh I know, but you're still a year younger than me so yes, you're still young" Thomas replied to her.

Thomas smirked when she kissed his cheek. "Thank you, so do I".
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:52 am

Tabi sighed and frowned a little, "Sorry, not a problem.". Tabi didn't mean to make him upset.

Tabi smiled at his age comment, being a year younger didn't really bother her. It was actually a good thing. Hopefully that meant he was more mature than most guys her age. She was more mature than most too given her life style.

"So seeing is this is a get to know you drink, what about me would you like to you. Think of it like 20 questions. You ask one then I ask one."

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Thomas nodded in agreement. He was glad that she understood that he didn't want to talk about his sister growing up.

Thomas nodded to her. He thought about something that would be a good question. "Okay, tell me something about you that you'd wish you could change and be honest".
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:08 am

Tabi smiled a little as she thought about the question and to be honest she was not like most woman who were raised like her.

"Well I prefer to be honest. I am not your typical Slytherin girl, I am happy with the way that I look I would not want to change anything. Other then sometimes I think I am too skinny." Tabi laughed, "Probably never heard a girl say that before?"

Tabi thought the question would work for him too, even though in Tabi's eyes he was perfect. " Even though everything looks fine to me, is there anything you would like to change?"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Thomas chuckled. "No I've heard a girl say that before and before you ask it was my mother. She seriously spent two weeks eating junk food only, to only see that she gained three pounds, so she stopped at that" Thomas explained.

Thomas thought about the question. He really didn't know but than nothing came to mind. "Nope. I like being me, I like pulling pranks, annoying people, getting into fights for no reason" Thomas shrugged. Thomas could be self centered but that's what made him himself.

"Okay next question is, if you could kill one person who would it be".
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:54 am

"Honestly I am not much of a junk food eater. I don't mind chocolate once in awhile, just not too often."

This was very true because Tabi was never much on candy eating. It was just something she never found she liked even the taste of them. She was more of a person that carried around little carrots to snack on.

"Well that is something else we can both agree on, we are happy in our own skins." Tabi smiled

Tabi really was not sure how to answer this one, she knew who she wished was dead but she had never told anyone but her sister before and she did trust Thomas. "My father." Tabi said in almost a whisper.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Thomas nodded. "I could go without it, but sometimes I do eat it but not often like some people I know".

Thomas nodded. "Yes I am very happy being me, some people think that I'm crazy but I just simply grin or do something like annoy people" Thomas explained.

Thomas was a little taken back by that. "Why" he asked curiously.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:43 am

Tabi smiled a little, "I am a little weird though, I like to munch on carrots over chocolate. Always have a bag on my somewhere."

Tabi thought about how to answer him and really was not sure.

"I guess I don't like the fact that he beats us if we do something we don't like, he is mean to my twin all because she wasn't put in Slytherin. He rain my older sister away." Tabi sighed and snuggled in closer to Thomas, almost like she wanted to disappear

"I am afraid one day he is going to end up killing my sister. I mean we still have 3 more years of school." Tabi almost started to cry but she took her hand and wiped away the tear.

"Here I go again unloading on you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:57 pm