Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Time for tea

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Time for tea Empty Time for tea

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed May 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Quinn walked into the shop and looked around. This place was still a little new to her. She sighed and ordered a medium mint tea. She paid for it and walked over to an empty table. Quinn sighed. She missed her old friends and the classes, these classes were new to her but she was hoping that things would get better from here. One could hope actually. Quinn took a sip of the tea and sighed. She put in some sugar, the way she liked it. She then stirred it and tasted it and it tasted much better then before. Quinn sighed and played with her finger nails.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Time for tea Empty Re: Time for tea

Post by Manda Wed May 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Kait had no freaking clue why she was here.

Kaitlen didn't like tea, or this place. Maybe it was because of boredom, that was big right now. Whatever the reason was, she was starting to regret it as she sat down with a cup of coffee.

She got up though, to sit by a girl who seemed really bored. "Bored too?" She asked, drinking her cofeee.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu May 31, 2012 2:27 am

Quinn was sipping on her tea when she saw a girl come over. Quinn sighed then nodded. "How did you guess" Quinn asked. Quinn realized this girl didn't have a British accent. "Are you from Durmstrang" Quinn asked curiously. She was glad she wasn't the only one with a different accent.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu May 31, 2012 12:47 pm

"The look on your face, it usually appears on mine too." Kait told her, laughing. "Yep, but I am currently at Hogwarts, as a Transfer. Can you also tell where else I am from? Or I haven't been in my homeland enough to pick up their accent again?" She asked, wondering if the girl knew what a Greek accent sounded like.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Quinn laughed and smiled. "Well you're right, I was bored" Quinn told her. Quinn took a sip of her tea. "Yeah, I have a friend who is from Durmstrang. Alora, we met each other over the holidays and when I heard you, you still have the accent. I also got transferred here, from Beauxbatons, I got expelled there and professor Chaos let me come here" Quinn told her. She really missed her old school.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:13 am

"Alora!" She yelled happily. "She's my best friend, I love her to death," Kait said, still smiling. "Expelled? I am a trouble maker, and I haven't reached it that far... yet," Kait muttered that last part though.

"I was born and raised in Greece," The Greek told her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:50 am

Quinn was a little taken back from her out burst but nodded. "Yeah, she became a good friend of mine" Quinn told her. "Who couldn't love her too death" Quinn agreed with Kait. "Yup, got expelled for getting in a fight with this boy, he got off with a slap on the wrist while I got expelled. He only got off because the teacher adopted him" Quinn muttered the 'adopted him' part.

"Oh, I was born and raised in France, still live there even though I go to an England school now" Quinn said to her.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Widening her eyes, she grumbled about people not being fair. "That's sucks dick. I'm sorry about that." Kait told her, her fingers drumming on the table. "I am so jumpy right now," Kait mused, not sure why. She hasn't exactly got used to having a lot of freedom, after six months of lots of unspeakable things.

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:55 am

Quinn nodded and took a sip of her coffee. "Yup, it does, my friends there want to literally kill him because of what happened. Glad I still keep in touch with them and my boyfriend if you can call him that" Quinn said to her.

Quinn looked at her drumming her fingers on the table. Quinn heard her say she was jumpy. "Why are you so jumpy" Quinn asked Kait curiously. They were safe in a cafe, well she hoped they were safe in the cafe.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:00 pm

"I would have gave him a lesson to remember," Kait told him. "I am very protective, and I have a tiny anger issue." The greek gave her a angelic smile, then started laughing. "I can't smile like that without laughing."

"I am a bit paranoid now with history of lots of sucky events," Kait vaguely replied.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:11 am

Quinn nodded. "I sort of did" Quinn said not really wanting to bring up how she ended up at Hogwarts. She didn't really want people to be scared of her or be weirded around her. Quinn laughed. "It's fine, I no people who do the same thing" Quinn said referring to herself.

"Ah" Quinn said. "Kait you seem familiar, like I've seen you some where" Quinn tried to remember her. She shrugged it off. "So tell me about your family if you don't mind" Quinn asked her.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Shrugging, she didn't push the girl. Though, Kait was rather hungry for details. "Thats good, but in a way, not really. Not more people out there needs the same habit." Laughing, Kait yawned loudly, earning some looks from some people.

"Me?" Kait questioned. "I go to Hogwarts too, but I really just an Student Transfer. I really go to Durmstrang. You might have seen me around." Though it has to be recently, for the fact that I was kidnapped for the first semester, Kait thought.

"Family?" The greek whispered. "Alora, Lena, Anastasia, though I call her Anya. And along with some other people. They are my family."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Quinn nodded. "Yeah, you're right" Quinn said to her. She tried not to laugh when Kait yawned and got some dirty looks from people.

"Ah makes sense" Quinn nodded to her. "Yeah that's why you look familiar" Quinn told her. Quinn nodded to her when she named people. "You must be close to them all" Quinn said to Kait. "It's always nice to have people around" Quinn said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:59 am