Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fresh air

Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Fresh air Empty Fresh air

Post by Korrie Johnson Wed May 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Korrie was visiting her mother's sister in Russia. Korrie was happy she wasn't going to be seeing her father and her horrible step-mother for the rest of the break. Korrie sighed annoyed just thinking about her. Korrie walked along the park and saw the animals playing or eating. Korrie continued to walk around the park thinking about life and how she felt like she was crazy for giving up something she loved but that's how she was. Korrie sighed and watched the kids play. She took a seat on an empty park bench.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Fresh air Empty Re: Fresh air

Post by Manda Wed May 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Kaitlen was currently jogging around the park, dressed in a pair of old black shorts and a blank tank top. Taking a break after six laps, the red head sat down on a random bench, not realizing a girl was next to her.

She was about to get up, when Kait saw the girl sitting on the bench. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you there," The Greek immeditaly apologized in Russian.
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Thu May 31, 2012 2:41 am

Korrie looked at the girl who was just running. "No it's fine, you can stay if you want" Korrie said to her. She realized she was speaking Russian and instantly knew she went to the school called Durmstrang. Korrie held out her hand.

"Korrie, Korrie Johnson" Korrie introduced herself. Her hand still out waiting for the girl to shake it.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu May 31, 2012 12:44 pm

Happy that she found a excuse to stop running, Kait sat down quickly. Kaitlen was tempted to bring out her wand and vanish the sweat that was sticking to her body.

Accepting the hand, she replied in the same manner, "Kaitlen, Kaitlen Grayson. But call me Kait," She grinned in a manner that told anyone, she was a free spirit. No matter what happens in her life.

"So what are you doing here today, Korrie?"
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Korrie watched her take a seat and she turned to look at the girl who looked older then her. The girl shook her hand and introduced herself to Korrie.

"It's nice to meet you Kait" Korrie smiled at her. Korrie looked around the park and saw a kid running after birds and laughed a little. This would be a great place to draw.

Kait asked her what she was doing here and Korrie looked at her. "Well I'm here visiting my mother's sister, I wanted to get away from my dad and step-mother. I never seen Russia so I came here and my aunt told me there was a park so I came here. I should have brought my drawing supplies. I like to draw" Korrie said looking at Kait.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Grinning at the kid, she was tempted to bring out some bread she had packed, but she didn't want to ruin the kid's fun.

"Agh, isn't the Step mothers who are always evil?" Kait asked, laughing. "And Aunts are usually the ones who are super nice, or something. I wouldn't know, all I have is my mother and sister. And I can't stand my mother."

"Draw? That's cool... wish I could. A flower looks like a badly shaped cake or something, when I do."
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:47 am

Korrie smiled and nodded to the girl. "Yeah, it's basically the only evil step-mothers you see are in Cinderella but I don't have evil step-sisters" Korrie grinned. Korrie nodded. "I'm an only child, been by myself for years but I like it that way" Korrie told Kait.

Korrie nodded. "Yeah, ever since I stopped dancing I took up drawing and became good at it, at first it was difficult but I got better at it" Korrie told her. Korrie tried not to laugh. "To be honest, I was the same way when I started, you start on to easy things then work your way up to the harder things" Korrie said to her.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Grinning, Kait laughed. "Well, I'm sure you don't mind not having evil step-sisters. And I had thought I was a only child up until a year ago, so I know that feeling," Kait added, messing with a friendship bracelet that she had made when she was bored.

"Dancing... wow, I defiantly prefer beating up people and surfing," Kait told her, chuckling. "I don't think I have the patience to learn that kind of thing anymore. I barely had it when I learned surfing," Kait told her, shrugging.
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Korrie shook her head. "A step-mother is good enough for me, don't need to ruin the ounce of happiness I have left with adding step-sisters too the mix" Korrie told her. Korrie looked at her. "So you have a step-sister" Korrie asked her curiously.

Korrie laughed a little. "I don't dance anymore, I took drawing instead. It makes me more happier" Korrie responded. Korrie had to laugh. "Don't worry, one day you will find patience and you'll be able to do great things" Korrie told Kait.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Laughing, Kait tilted her head towards the sun. "Yeah, that might not be fun. If that happened to me, I would end up fighting with them and running away." Though Kait already did that. "No, she's my twin. It's... complicated." Kait had a interesting family. Drug dealer as a mother, Dead Dark wizard as a father, side kicks kidnapping Kait and Iris....

"That's good. Well, I am really happy with what I do, so I'm not sure if I am ready to learn another thing. I have learned too much recently."
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:25 am

Korrie had to laugh. "That would probably be something I would do, considering I already hate my stepmother as it is" Korrie sighed. Korrie nodded. "I no what you mean, I'm complicated as well" Korrie said to her. Korrie watched Kait think about something and decided to let her think and she will come around when she was ready.

Korrie smiled and nodded. "I no what you mean. When I stopped dancing it took me a year to find a new interest, then one day I was drawing a picture and now I'm a great drawer" Korrie told Kait.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:49 pm

"Go along with the flow, Korrie. Do it when you need to, or something like that," Kait advised. It was probably not great advice coming from Kait, since she did it everyday. The Greek... was not exactly a good role model.

"Hmm.. I wonder what are my other talens," Kait mused. "I'd probably discovered all of them, it's probably that I can do this one sport that kicks people butt or something."
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:00 am

Korrie nodded. "That is probably one of the best advice I've gotten in years, usually people just say, you'll get threw it, don't worry too much" Korrie said mocking what her family says to her sometimes. Korrie sighed and looked back at Kait.

Korrie laughed. "One day you will find out what your other talents are" Korrie said to her. Korrie then laughed. "Kicking other peoples buts are always helpful" Korrie said to her.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Kait looked at her surprised. "Really? Well, don't follow that advice too much then, cuz that's what a I follow daily... and it hasn't really worked out for me in some dangerous cases." Laughing, Kait bumped her shoulder against hers. "Don't think about your family, they don't deserve to talk to you, much less be on your mind." Pausing, Kait corrected herself. "Well, the ones you like, are worthy enough."

"Someday," Kait agreed. "But in the mean time, I will hurt people who hurt my friends or me, and that's including you." Elbowing her, she felt the young girl needed somebody in her life, as much people as she can get.

Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:59 am

Korrie had to laugh at that. "Noted" Korrie nodded to her. Kait bumped her shoulder against Korrie which Korrie smiled to. Korrie nodded to her. "Yeah, pretty much hate mostly everyone besides my mom" Korrie said to her.

Korrie smiled at her comment. "Thanks Kait, and I'm happy that you found an interesting hobby" Korrie joked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:20 pm