Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fresh Morning Air

Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Fresh Morning Air Empty Fresh Morning Air

Post by Lainey Ladrón Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:25 am

Lainey had been taking a walk with Tirion, pushing the stroller in front of her, just enjoying the fresh morning air. Reaching a bench, she stopped, unbuckling the infant and taking her out.

"There we are," the redhead cooed at her child. Tirion gurgled in response, a little fist going to her mouth.

Tirion Ladrón did not look much like her mother at this point in her life. The mass of hair atop the infant's head was dark brown, as were her eyes. Her complexion was notably darker, as well, more of an olive tone rather than the pale white of Lainey's own skin.

Lainey sat back on the bench, planting a fond kiss on her daughter's head. It really was a beautiful morning.
    Benjamin Wallace
    Benjamin Wallace
    Muggle
    Muggle

Fresh Morning Air Empty Re: Fresh Morning Air

Post by Benjamin Wallace Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:09 am

Not that Ben would acknowledge it to anyone if they asked, but he had really been missing Lainey at work. Work had been boring without her there, no one to banter with. He was still his rude ol self to everyone,but maybe not as gruff.

Ben had decided to take a walk out by the lake today. It really was the most beautiful today a person could hope for. He tried not to really think about what today was in reality, but it was the one day he would never forget.

He was walking down the path that he usually took when he decided to take this path and he almost got a little excited when he saw who was sitting on the bench. Lainey! Lainey and the little one, what was her name Ben was trying to remember.

Walking up to the bench Ben debated on whether or not to talk to her, since the hospital things were a little different for him, feelings were changing and he was not going to be able to just pass by.

"Excuse me, would you mind some company?"
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:00 am

Lainey didn't care how mad it looked, she was talking to her four-month-old, anyway. Nonsense, mostly; how it was such a nice day, and about the sunshine and the lake and the grass. Tirion gurgled back in response, kicking her feet a bit in excitement of what to her was a most exciting conversation.

The redhead was aware of someone approaching, able to hear their footsteps, not expecting them to address her. She looked up in surprise.

"Ben!" she exclaimed, quickly ducking her head again as her face suddenly grew hot. Blasted weather, she thought.

"No," Lainey answered. "I-I don't mind at all.
    Benjamin Wallace
    Benjamin Wallace
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Benjamin Wallace Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:24 am

Ben smiled a little as he was watching her play with her daughter. Ben thought for a moment that she almost sounded a little excited to see him.

"For a minute there I might actually think you have missed me." Ben smirked

Not that he would admit to her how much he had missed her.

"So how are things going for you?" Ben hoped everything was doing ok.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:13 am

Lainey scoffed. "You surprised me," she stated. "What's to miss about being pestered all the time?" The woman cuddled her child closer to her, hiding the almost shy smile that pulled at her lips despite herself.

"They're going well," Lainey answered, a hint of surprise just evident in her tone. "I never got to thank you, by the way. The day Tirion was born. I... sort of panicked and you were there... It was... nice of you. So, thanks."
    Benjamin Wallace
    Benjamin Wallace
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Benjamin Wallace Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:22 am

Ben tried to hide his laugh a little at her reaction, "Well, would you rather I ignored you all the time. I suppose that could be arranged."

Ben was enjoying watching Lainey with Tirion and while he was sitting there he wondered if she would remember the conversation they were having before she went into labor. The day she went into labor changed him a little but he was afraid to mention it.

"Well, I told you that beyond popular belief I was not completely heartless." Ben sighed and then mumbled "I was actually afraid something could happen to you."
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:16 am

Lainey settled on giving a faint huff, rather than actually say anything in response. Part of her actually liked bantering with Ben. It made the days pass more quickly.

The woman bit her lip a bit at his mumble. She had been afraid something would happen to her or to her baby, too, at the time. Turning towards him, Lainey met his gaze.

"Would you like to hold her?"
    Benjamin Wallace
    Benjamin Wallace
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Benjamin Wallace Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Ben could not help but smirk at her little reaction to his comment, he had rather hoped she would have had some kind of response to him. What Lainey did next surprised him a little she asked him if he wanted to hold the baby. Hold a baby me, he thought, I have never held a baby before. What if I drop her, what if I make her scream. He was really nervous over the fact.

"Hmm, are you sure? I won't break her or anything will I?" Ben was very nervous, he wanted to hold the baby but was unsure.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Lainey laughed. "Scared of a four-month-old?" she teased. She moved closer.

"If I haven't broken her, yet, you won't be able to in just a short while," the redhead stated reasonably. Holding out the infant, Lainey helped settle the child into his arms, adjusting his hold.

"There," Lainey said softly. Tirion stared up at the man with big brown eyes, a tiny fist in her mouth, around which she made a gurgling sound. Lainey intently watched Ben's face, gauging his reaction.
    Benjamin Wallace
    Benjamin Wallace
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Benjamin Wallace Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:58 am

Ben sighed a little when she asked him if he was afraid of a little four month old. She really had no idea about his past and if he could easily harm his brother he could harm a baby. That is what made him really nervous.

"I am not afraid of the baby." Ben snapped slightly through his teeth

Ben was in shock when she placed the baby in his arms he could not help but give a slight smile across his face and he was a little in shock at what he did next. He started talking to her.

"You know you are just so cute, your getting so big." Ben just loved her big brown eyes.

"I see you have your mommy's cute little nose" Ben was in his own little world at the moment and didn't think about what he had just said out loud.

"Lainey, she is really beautiful and I think your doing a great job." Ben was enjoying holding the baby and even started to rock her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:55 am