Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Riding delight

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Riding delight Empty Riding delight

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:20 pm

Adam walked to the stables wanting to ride a horse. He didn't no why but he was really bored and when he was bored he did stupid things. He was in his room and smelled the horses and decided this was what he will do. Since Adam's werewolf gene gives him powerful senses he decided to go with it. He walked over to a horse and was about to get it ready to ride when he smelled a girl coming.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Riding delight Empty Re: Riding delight

Post by Emelie Foss Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Emelie was tired, so she decided to go for a walk. There were many places of the castle she still hadn't explored, but found herself by the stables anyway. She winced slightly for no reason at all.

The blonde smirked slightly when she saw somebody familiar. Emelie ran over, stepping lightly as if gravity didn't exist.

"Hey Adam," she called out. "You ride?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Adam heard Emelie and turned to look at her. "I knew I smelled a girl" Adam told her. His senses never fail. "Before you think I'm a weirdo, I'm a werewolf, don't worry I won't hurt you, I drink a potion that will let me remember my friends and everyone else when I turn" Adam told her.

Adam looked at the horse. "Sometimes, but not all" Adam looked at her. "Would you care to join me for a ride" Adam asked.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:34 pm

"Smelled a girl?" Emelie blinked a few times, before simply shrugging it off. "Okay." She was slightly shocked. "A werewolf? I never even suspected! Whoa." She nodded firmly.

Emelie frowned. "I would, but I don't know how." The blonde looked up at Adam for a second. "Can you teach me?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:35 am

Adam nodded. "Yeah, my werewolf senses can make my human senses hightened. It comes in handy at times" Adam told Emelie. Adam shrugged. "No one ever does until they actually see be become one" Adam told her.

Adam looked at her and smiled. "Sure, it would be my honor to teach a pretty girl how to ride" Adam told her. He continued to saddle the horse he had. He walked over to Emelie and lifted her up. He walked back to the horse and placed her on it. Adam gave her the rope thing that everyone holds on too.

"Hold on tight" Adam looked up at her and smirked. He slapped the horses side and the horse walked out of the stables. Adam walking along side it just in case Emelie fell.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Emelie nodded. "I see." She was confused, but decided just to go with it.

She smiled a little and blushed. It wasn't like her, but she couldn't really help it. Emelie watched him saddle the horse and giggled when Adam lifted her onto it. She held onto the rope as if her life depended on it.

"I will," the Prideux smiled. It felt good, being close to somebody again. Emelie felt the horse move. She laughed a bit.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Adam just laughed. "Yeah I no it sounds a little weird" Adam told her with a smile of his own.

Adam saw her blush and smirked. Adam saw her watching him saddle up the horse and smiled when she giggled when he lifted her up onto the horse. Adam saw her hold onto the rope afraid she was going to fall.

Adam smiled at her. "I see" Adam told her. When the horse moved she laughed a little bit. Adam beamed at her, she looked really beautiful being up on the horse. Adam shook his head a little bit. He focused to make sure she didn't fall off the horse.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:01 pm

"It does," Emelie admitted.

She sort of was liking this. Whatever this was. Emelie wasn't sure wether it was riding a horse or being with Adam. She had a hunch it was the last one, though. The Prideux looked down and smiled a little.

"So..." Emelie said awkwardly, not sure what to say.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Adam smiled and nodded. "I never said it didn't" Adam looked at her.

Adam was feeling a little different, he never felt this way for a girl before so this was all new to him. Adam saw her look down and smiled back when she smiled at him.

Adam looked at her. Adam needed to pluck up the nerve. "Emelie, would you like to go out with me.... Like a date" Adam asked her, he was a little nervous but didn't let it show.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Emelie was slightly taken aback to being asked out. She just sat there for a while, biting her lip.

"I-I," she stuttered. "I- yes. I'd love to." She beamed, letting all the nervousness fade from her voice. "Unless it was a trick question." She looked down from the horse, yet again.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Adam saw her look like she was taken back a little. Adam thought she'd say no to him.

Adam waited, he watched her stutter and Adam was waiting for her to answer. Adam smiled at her. "Yes? That's great" Adam continued to smile. Adam shook his head. "No, it wasn't a trick question, I really like you Emelie and I want to go out with you" Adam said to her.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:58 pm

Emelie laughed. "What? Did you think I'd say no?" She smiled. "I don't think I would." She nodded. "That's good."

She realized she was on a hoarse, still, and smirked. "Well? Are you going to teach me how to ride or not?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Adam watched her laugh and then nodded his head 'yes'. "Yeah I did, when ever I like a girl I mess up and then I don't ask them" Adam said to her. Adam smiled at her. Adam then nodded. Adam looked at the horse then back at her. "Yes I am, okay I'm going to let go and let the horse walk you around without me directing it. If you want it to run, gently kick it's side with you feet" Adam told her.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:03 pm

"Of course I wouldn't say no! How could I?" Emelie laughed lightly. "Well, congratulations on not messing it up this time."

She looked at the horse. It seemed harmless. She nodded. "Yeah. Okay." Emelie took a deep breath. "I'm ready, I guess." It was just riding, she could do it.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Adam smiled at that. "Thanks, I'm glad you wouldn't" Adam said to her. Adam laughed. "I'm quite surprised" Adam joked with her. But he really was.

Adam saw how nervous she was getting. "Don't worry Emelie, I'm a werewolf I can run faster then a horse" Adam said to her. Adam let go of the horse. "I'm here if you need me" Adam reassured her that he wouldn't let her fall.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:41 am

Emelie nodded. "I was very surprised when you asked me out. I'm usually the best friend." She shrugged.

She sighed, and saw Adam let go of the horse. She felt it move, just walking forward. It was less scary than she thought. Emelie had to laugh at herself for being so nervous. She remembered what to do to make it go faster, and gently kicked it's sides.

The horse went faster. She laughed out loud. This was fun. Emelie smiled as the horse went further and further. She didn't know how to stop or anything, but Emelie didn't care.

It was way too fun to stop riding anytime soon.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Adam looked at her in disbelief. "You're usually the best friend. That is hard to believe, you're too beautiful to be a friend" Adam told her honestly. This girl brung out the best in him and he liked it.

Adam watched Emelie's reaction to the whole letting go of the horse. He smiled when he saw she was enjoying her self. He saw her having trouble stopping it from moving. Adam whistled which seemed to get it's attention and came back to him. Adam smiled when the horse stopped in front of him. He looked at Emelie.

"So was it as bad as you thought" Adam asked.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Emelie blushed. "I'm not that beautiful. I'm just average." She shook her head. Only her family had called her beautiful, and the Prideux wasn't used to it because they were all dead. She dared look up at Adam for a little while. Was it possible that this boy actually thought she was beautiful, or was he just trying to be nice? Emelie sighed in confusion, but didn't ask.

She smiled, but her face fell slightly when the end of her fantastic riding trip was over. I could always come back another time, she thought.

Emelie dismounted the horse with ease. She grinned up at Adam."No, no. Not at all! Surprisingly fun, actually."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:22 pm

Adam shook his head. "To you, you may be average but you're much more Emelie" Adam said to her. Adam watched her as she looked at him. He gave her a smirk and then she sighed. Adam watched her.

Adam saw she was having fun and got an idea. "I'm glad you did, wait here for a second" Adam ran back to the stables and saddeled a horse up and got on it and rode it to her. "We're going to ride together" Adam jumped off and helped her back on it. When Adam saw she was safetly back on he got on his horse and made it walk.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:34 am

Emelie smiled a little. "Really?" She didn't really know if she believed him.

"All right." She waited for a little while, and grinned when she saw Adam come back on a horse. "We are? Yay!" When she was back on the horse, she made it go a little forward, copying Adam.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Adam smiled and nodded his head. "Really" Adam reassured her.

Adam smiled at her excitement. "So Emelie, tell me a little about yourself, like what you want to do when you grow up, what you have planned for the future, stuff like that" Adam asked curious. Adam knew what he wanted already, he got to thinking when he was a kid, never changed.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:08 am

Emelie thought for a second. "I have two incredibly stupid dreams," she decided. "One, I want to be an author. I just have this love for writing I can't describe." She paused. "Two, I want ti hep kids with probems, such as troube at home, sick chidren and orphans and such." She sighed and deuded to tell Adam why. "Mainly because I'm an orphan myself."

Turning to him, Emelie nodded. "How about you?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 am

Adam smiled and shook his head. "They're not stupid dreams, trust me. I have two dreams but I had three because I didn't find out I was a wizard until I was 5 so the third one is crazy" Adam chuckled. "Anyway dream number 1, I want to be a dad, I want to get married, have kids, that would always be a dream of mine" Adam said to her.

"Dream two, I would like to work at the ministry, doesn't matter what job as long as I get paid good and support my family then it will be fine" Adam said to her. "The dream when I was a kid was that I wanted to be a astronaut" Adam laughed at the last one. "That one was silly" Adam shrugged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:42 pm