Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years Empty Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Adam walked to the place where the Equitation lessons were being held. Adam got to where it was and looked around to see no one around. Adam didn't want to take music so he just settled for this. Adam took a seat by the tree and waited for someone to come. Adam sighed and just started humming a random tune.
    Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years Empty Re: Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years

Post by Adam Larue Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Horses, that was something that Adam had yet to do. He'd never really ridden a horse before and hadn't really wanted to. The teenager hadn't seen the draw to it other than girls seemed to really like them. Then again, if they got you where you were going and it did make you look cool. He supposed he could get used to them. Even if they were huge and could flatten him whenever they wanted. Adam didn't want to be kicked by a horse.

To keep so he wouldn't spook any of them, he stayed outside and looked around when he heard someone humming. "Are we having fun yet?"
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:04 am

As Camille walked to Equitation, she could nearly feel the boredom hitting her. Ever since Quinn had left, she was usually the only one in that class and really hated it, though she was used to it by now. She'd even brought a magazine to read before class started. So, one could imagine her surprise when she saw two boys already there.

"Ohh, hey!" she exclaimed, grinning, and ran over to meet them, "You two taking this class? Must say I'm surprised."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:18 pm

Adam looked up when he heard the other Adam speak. "Nope, been here before the teacher or other students. It was pure hell" Adam told him honestly. Soon he saw an outline of a girl. Soon it turned out to be his friend Camille. Adam got up and gave her a hug.

"Hey Camille" Adam greeted her. Adam shrugged his shoulders. "Hey! It's better then taken music class with the teacher that got rid of one of your friends, so basically I settled for this class" Adam told Camille.
    Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Larue Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:13 am

Adam nodded. He was taking this class because he needed to pick up an extra class. He'd been slacking which wasn't a good thing. And he liked animals and horses were just larger animals than he was used to. Tilting his head a bit confused, he had to ask, "Why is it normally just another girl class?"

That was what one person called the domestics class or whatever he was in. Adam thought it was alright. It was funner than he'd thought it would be at any rate.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:06 am

Camille retributed the hug, blushing faintly, and sat down in the grass, shrugging, "I'm still taking music. I mean, I know what he did was totally unfair, but I love music- and it's the Headmaster's class. I can't skip it, he'd have my head."

"Well, usually, yes," she answered the other Adam, "But maybe that was just this year, I've seen some boys in other years. It's just that until the middle of the school year, it had been only me and Quinn. And with Quinn gone, it's been just me ever since."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 pm