Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Summer Nights

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Summer Nights Empty Summer Nights

Post by JJeh Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Hello again!

So... I'm bored of J. J. again and need to do something with her! And Look! I'm actually being nice with my I'm bored plot!!

I was thinking the girl needs a nice summer fling/Romance whatever! Since... her last Boyfriend sort of went MIA.. posting wise anyway.

Um, when I first thought of htis plot eons ago, I kind of wanted him to be a Muggle, but really I just want to do something so I'm not going to be too picky. If you have a charrie thats around J. J.'s age and interested post below.

If you want to make a muggle for it or something *Shrugs* post below too Very Happy I don't mind.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Summer Nights Empty Re: Summer Nights

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:22 am

.... Psyching you all out by seeing Ash's name Razz

Suckerssss

BUTTT You all know you love JJ anyway and want to help her out....

If I don't get something nice for her, I shall probably give her an evil plot.... or no plot and she'll just vanish.

SO SAVE THE HUFFFLE!!! Very Happy

Looove you Razz

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:12 pm