Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lesson Four- 3rd years

Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson Four- 3rd years Empty Lesson Four- 3rd years

Post by Adam Larue Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Adam slid into his chair waiting to see what this lesson would be. Domestics covered a lot of things didn't it? Getting bored quickly he sat atop his desk and began to spin himself first one way then the other. Looking around he grinned and decided to try something. Kneeling on his desk he placed his palms flat on the desk and tried to lift himself up so he was doing a handstand. Of course he lost his balance and toppled to the floor with a yell when he tried to 'walk'. Laying on his back he let out a pained, "Ooowwwwwww."

Seeing that someone had walked in when he'd done that he gave a sheepish look and an embarrassed wave. "Bet you couldn't do that."
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson Four- 3rd years Empty Re: Lesson Four- 3rd years

Post by Marcus Bonnet Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Marcus laughed at the boy as he watched hi spin around and try to walk around. The boy shook his head, "Nope, don't have much of talent to do that." He joked.

The blonde boy made his way towards a seat, hoping the professor would show up this time. Deciding on some small talk, he turned to face the other person in the class, "You're in my house, right?" He asked and recalled a few times he had seen his face.
    Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Larue Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Sticking his tongue out childishly but laughing as he got up and brushed himself off. Adam nodded as he sat down properly this time. His back kind of hurt from falling but that would go away hopefully. "Yup!" he replied happily popping the 'p'.

"Thought you looked familiar. Mine not look familiar since I'm usually covered in dirt or something." Looking at himself and remembering his tumble he shrugged unrepentant. "Well, I guess that's how you knew it was me."

Wondering why else another boy had decided on this class or if he was like Adam and just wanted to say, "So there!" at someone he asked, "You lose a bet to be here?"
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:22 am

"Right! Boy with the dirk on his face!" Marcus joked, pretending as he if knew what Adam was talking about. He had seen Adam around... just not in the way he had described himself.

Shaking his head, he stated that he hadn't lost a bet to take the class.

"Well, not really, no," the blonde Angelique said. "I just... wanted to take this class. Guess it's because I've been handed everything on a silver platter that I thought I could actually learn some kind of domestics."

"What about you? Did you loose a bet?"
    James Carrow
    James Carrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Carrow Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:09 pm

James walks into Domestics class and is shocked to see two straight boys sitting in the class room. Being in his normal cross dressing style he goes and sits down with a puzzled smile at the two boys "hi... im james but you can call me jamie" he flasehs his brilliantly white smile at the two of them
    Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Larue Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:29 am

Adam nodded since that made sense. Not able to sit normal though, he was up and sitting on his desk. Desk chairs were just so uncomfortable! Scratching his cheek he grinned ruefully. "Not exactly. But I figure this was a great class to take for building myself up and rounding out my personality."

Adam was able to keep a straight face for that for all of ten seconds. Flashing the other boy that had come in a startled look that morphed to a smile he nodded at him. Cheerily he greeted, "Hi, Jamie. I'm Adam and that's Marcus."

Looking at Jamie he thought his sister Kestrel might like that dress. Kicking his legs back and forth he answered, "Actually I took this class because it sounded interesting and I wanted to do it. What about you, Jamie? How come you're taking this class?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:45 pm