Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Studying for Owls

Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Studying for Owls Empty Studying for Owls

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Collin had been having a lot of problems with Kass, Julian, and his brother but he knew his school work was very important so he wanted to get perfects on his owls.

He had all of his books laid out in front of him and he began working on one subject and then another. he could not believe how quiet the common room was and for once he was very glad of it. Usually the common room was the last place anyone would want to study, but he actually enjoyed it very much.

Collin had hoped that maybe Kass would come in and see him studying and would want to study and work with him. He really liked the girl and the more she pushed him away then wanted him back he wished he had never been a jerk to her.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Studying for Owls Empty Re: Studying for Owls

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Kass came down from her dorm and seen that Collin was studying. She knew that she should be, but she still wasn't feel all that great. But she still had to go to her classes and take her owls. And she wanted to get good mark, so she was going in being sick

She didn't even bother bringing her books down to study. Kass knew that she would study later in the library with some of her friends.

Kass then went over and sat by him on the couch. Since her stomach wasn't feeling that great, she laid her head down on his shoulder.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Collin thought he heard a noise and when he looked up he saw that it was Kassidy coming down the stairs. He watched her as she walked over to him and sat down next to him and placed her head on his shoulder.

"Hello beautiful, are you feeling better?" Collin asked as he kissed her head.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:41 pm

Kass tried to smile a little bit. But she didn't want to because how she was feeling right now. All she wanted to do was fall asleep on Collin. Or even to just cuddle with hi. She wasn't thinking that he might actually be studying.

" No I still feel sick and I don't want to do anything."
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:48 pm

Collin smiled and then grabbed his Mythology book and brought it onto the couch with him, setting it off to the side for a moment.

Colline placed his arm around her and pulled her onto his shoulder and then kissed the top of her head, "Why don't you just lay right here while I study?" He asked as he pulled the book on his lap.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:44 am

Kass then watched as he grabbed his Mythology book. She then seen that he seat it aside. She then tired to smile, even though she wasn't feeling that good.

He then put his arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head. Which she thought was cute of him to do. She then laid down beside of him. “ Think you will be able to study with me here?”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:31 am

Collin had to smile, "Of course it is not going to be a problem, I can read while you rest. It makes me feel kind of useful."

Collin kissed her head again, he just could not get enough of this girl he just wished she would agree to be his girlfriend.

"Well I went and visited my brother earlier, they said he was doing pretty good and that he should either be ready to go home or transferred to the hospital at the end of the year."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:45 am

Kass smiled a little bit. “ Ok I just don't want to distract away from your studying.” But she liked how he told her that he would do things.

She giggled when he kissed her head again. For some reason this was cute when he did this.

“ Oh that is really good.”

She then closed her eyes. “ Love ya.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Collin continued to study his book and some notes that he had. "Trust me, your not a distraction, more of a comfort."

Collin turned a page in his book and didn't realize the the arm he had around her he was taking his fingers and running them down her arm. She just felt so perfect laying with him, they would get along really good but he also knew that she liked his brother.

Collin stopped when he heard her say love ya. Collin was not sure what he could say, "My brother might get a little jealous if he hears you say that."

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Kass was laying down as he was studying his books. And also while he was looking at his notes. He told her that she was a comfort.

She didn't relize that he took his fingers and he was running them down her arm. It was actally making her feel really good right now. This had felt so right to her, Collin has been around her all the time. Only where Casey seen her only once since they got to school.

Kass couldn't believe that she said that. Maybe she was loving Collin more since Casey didn't want anything to do with her. “ I really don't care what Casey thinks, I aint dating him.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:38 am

Collin was deep in thought about the Myth. He smiled when she said she didn't care about Casey,

"Well the last time I checked you ain't dating me either." Collin stated simply and went back to his work.

Collin closed his Myth book and sighed leaning his head back on the couch.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:45 am

Kass smiled as she tried to sleep. She remembered how he held her when she was in the hospital wing. It had felt so right.

She had her eyes closed. “ You know that could change right?” Kass knew the he would start asking questions. But she didn't care anymore.

Kass then snuggled closer and finally went to sleep.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:58 am

Collin had closed his eyes a bit listening to Kass talk then he noticed she fell asleep.

"Hay you can't fall asleep after a comment like that." Collin said as it pushed her shoulder a little.

"You mean you have finally come to a decision on whether or not you want to date me?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:11 am

Kass was finally asleep. She knew that she was up a lot during the night because of where she was sick.

He then pushed her shoulders to wake her up.

“ I think I have came to a decision.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:48 am

Collin looked down at Kass as she laid on him,

"You have made a decision, well are you going to fill me in on the decision that you have made?"

Collin had hoped that she had decided to be with him, he needed her to be with him. He felt something was wrong or something was going to happen and he knew he would need her.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Kass was grinning as she was laying on him.

“ Well I think I can tell you. But I choose you.”

She hoped that this would make Collin happy. Since they both was studying for owls and at first they hated each other. Or she hated him.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Collin let out a sigh of relief when she said that she was going to choose him,

"Well I am glad you have finally made the right decision." Collin said as he kissed her head.

"I will let you go back to sleeping if you wish." Collin said as he continued to rub her arm, as he picked up his Mind Arts notes.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Kass could tell that Collin was relieved when she told him who she chose.

She smiled when he kissed her head. “ Glad that I could make you happy.”

He then was rubbing her arm. She then smiled as she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Collin could not help but think how much she looked like a angel sleeping there on his lap, he had to smile. Collin hoped that his brother would not be too upset that Kass had chosen Collin over Casey. But a girl like this was always worth fighting over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:37 pm