Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

If You Get A Butterbeer, Share (Aurie/Tayla)

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

If You Get A Butterbeer, Share (Aurie/Tayla) Empty If You Get A Butterbeer, Share (Aurie/Tayla)

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:40 am

Aurelie skipped merrily into the Three Broomsticks and got a large butterbeer. "Thanks!" she said. Now, all she had to do was wait for Tayla.

Her hair was flying all over her face, so she quickly tied it back with a hairband and smiled. She was in a happy mood today.
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

If You Get A Butterbeer, Share (Aurie/Tayla) Empty Re: If You Get A Butterbeer, Share (Aurie/Tayla)

Post by Tayla Wayland Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:44 am

Tayla walked into the Three Broomsticks searching for Aurelie. They were supposed to be meeting up today and as usual she was runing late. Searching the room she found her friend and began walking towards her.
    "Aurelie!" she called out happily as her friend pulled her hair back from her face.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

If You Get A Butterbeer, Share (Aurie/Tayla) Empty Re: If You Get A Butterbeer, Share (Aurie/Tayla)

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:45 am

"Tay!" Aurelie cried, hugging her friend, and then filled a glass with a butterbeer and handed it to Tayla. "You know what they say, if you get a butterbeer, share. I think. Maybe. I'm not sure..."
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 am

Hugging her friend back Tayla took a seat and laughed at her friends confusion.
    "Something like that, anyway how have you been?" Tayla asked her friend before taking her first sip of the butterbeer and setting her bag down beside her.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:54 am

Aurelie shrugged carelessly. "Fine, really," she said. "I got set up with someone, sort of." She frowned. "It's too bad it didn't work out. But it's really a funny story."
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:57 am

Tayla grinned that sounded interesting to be sure.
    "Well who was it and what happened? Don't leave me hanging Aurie!' Tayla pleaded still grinning.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:59 am

"Ummm..." Aurelie screwed her face up. "My friend thought that it would be awesome-my MUGGLE friend to be exact- to set me up with a boy from her school. He was hot, I guess, but he had the manners of a pig. In the span of five minutes, he managed to sneeze food on me, dump his soda on my shorts, and spill ice cream on my bag, and you know what he said? 'Same time tommorrow?"
    Tayla Wayland
    Tayla Wayland
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tayla Wayland Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:07 am

Tayla collapsed into loud laughter but seeing the attention she was drawing calmed down a bit.
    "He what? Oh you poor girl, maybe next time you should say no to being set up yeah?" she said still giggling at the image

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:47 am