Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Muggle Hospital, Lainey and the Baby

Benjamin Wallace
    Benjamin Wallace
    Muggle
    Muggle

Muggle Hospital, Lainey and the Baby Empty Muggle Hospital, Lainey and the Baby

Post by Benjamin Wallace Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:22 am

Ben thought it was a little more serious than to just take Lainey to the clinic he knew she was going to need the hospital. He had yelled at the guy that had come up to them that he would have to meet them at the hospital or come along with them.

He had placed Lainey in his car and drove her to the hospital, trying to use words of encouragement and comfort. Granted most people if they saw Ben acting like this they would have thought he had gone crazy. Ben did not really hate the world he just acted like it, but when it came to Lainey he was all concern.

Arriving at the hospital he parked right in front of the doors and ran in and got a wheelchair and came back to the car and helped her into the chair and pushed her to the desk.

"I have a lady in labor here." Ben stated rather rudely like always, but he felt he was being ignored so he got a louder.

"HEY, this lady needs help now, unless you want her to have the baby here in the lobby." Ben yelled finally getting their attention.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Muggle Hospital, Lainey and the Baby Empty Re: Muggle Hospital, Lainey and the Baby

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Lainey had been too shocked to say anything, let alone protest being picked up and placed in Ben's car. That changed when they were part way to their destination.

"Was that me brother back there?" It turned out that Lainey panicked and in labor sounded distinctly Welsh, too. "I think that was me brother. Was wonderin' why he wasn't hoverin'..."

She let out a whimper, nails digging the upholstery as a contraction passed through her. "I'm not ready for this! I was supposed to have another week to be ready for this!" Her breathing became panicked. "Last time I had a miscarriage! What if somethin' goes wrong this time, too?!"

The redhead forced herself to calm, allowing the man's words to soothe her a bit, even though she wasn't really hearing them.

For a moment, after they stopped, Lainey was certain he had just left her somewhere and she started to panic again. She let out a relieved sob when he returned, letting him help her from the car to the wheelchair.

"I don't know where Eli is," she rambled as he wheeled her in. "he'd know where the muggle hospital is, wouldn't he? Ye won't leave me if he doesn't show up, will ye?!"

Lainey couldn't help a small smile at Ben's signature rudeness towards the nurses. Everything was just happening so fast, but Ben was still Ben. That was rather nice, actually...
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Muggle Hospital, Lainey and the Baby Empty Re: Muggle Hospital, Lainey and the Baby

Post by Eli Patterson Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Eli apparated outside of the fifth muggle hospital he'd been to. He really had no idea which one was the closest, but there were a few that he'd seen around the city. He sprinted through the doors, stopping himself on the reception desk.

"Excuse me, have you seen a red-headed woman about this tall and very, very pregnant- well actually she's going into labor so you'd know who she is if she were here-" he asked the frazzled woman sitting behind the desk, but all she could respond with was a confused, "Uhh..."

He sighed and turned around, distracted by the sound of a familiar welsh accent and a man's slightly panicked yelling. "LAINEY!!!"
    Benjamin Wallace
    Benjamin Wallace
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Benjamin Wallace Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Ben was not even thinking about what she had said on the way to the hospital, all to him that was important was getting her to the hospital. If that guy was her brother then he could figure out where they were.

Ben was trying to get Lainey handed off to the nurses so she could go and deliver her baby and Lainey had been worried about her brother. To be honest Ben could not remember if he had ever met or even seen her brother before, but if she says the guy is her brother than it must have been.

Ben had never been one to be frazzled, but he had never been with a woman in labor before. He was a little shocked when she asked if he was going to stay with her if her brother didn't show up.

"What else do I have to do but sit here with you?" Of course what else was Ben going to do besides bury himself in a bottle.

Before he knew it he heard someone scream her name, "There you go, there would be your brother."

Ben just stepped back at let her brother step in, he still would not go anywhere until he knew that her and the baby were ok.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:27 am

Lainey gave Ben a wan little smile at his words. She turned at her brother's voice, relief visibly running through her.

"ELI!"

Though she hadn't been looking directly at him, Lainey's arm shot out at Ben's movement, her hand wrapping about his wrist in a vise-like grip. The message was clear, even though the words didn't cross her lips: don't go.

"Eli, I don't think I can do this," Lainey murmured, her other hand promptly grabbing her brother's arm in a death grip, also. Her tone plaintive and obviously frightened. "What if somethin' goes wrong? Or-or..."

She was cut off by a nurse, who looked at the redhead kindly. "Miss Ladrón, is it?" she asked. "We're going to take you back, now..." The woman looked between the two men. "Are one of you the father?"
    Benjamin Wallace
    Benjamin Wallace
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Benjamin Wallace Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:25 am

Ben was go and sit in the lobby and wait until things were done, once she had her brother he figured he was safe.

Ben went to go when Lainey grabbed his wrist and he looked down upon her and it was obvious that she did not want him to leave, which of course he didn't understand because she didn't like him anyway.

Ben could tell she was still very nervous he didn't know what too do or say, "Lainey everything is going to be fine, just breathe." Ben said a little softer than he normally would, she was already freaking out and he didn't want to add to it,

He was a little shock when the nurse came up and asked if one of them was the father, " That would be a no." Ben said sharply, not that if she would let him he would help her take care of the baby.
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Eli rushed over to the woman, sighing in relief. He hardly even noticed that the circulation was being cut off from his hand, nor did he care what was causing it, "Don't worry. Nothing's going to go wrong, this isn't at all like last time. You're healthy, and even if something does happen... I have magic, remember?"

"No," he said matter-of-factly, his attention still on his sister, "But I am family, and I doubt the father is going to be here anytime soon."

His eyes strayed up to the nurse, "Do you think I could...?"
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Lainey blinked at the nurses question. "No," she added to what was said, "no father. That's me brother and this is..." The redhead looked up at Ben, clearly uncertain which label to apply to the man. "Ben," she settled on.

"Right," the nurse said slowly, noting the grasp the woman had on both men's wrists. "Let's just get you ready, shall we?" She would let someone else sort out the details of who got to go where...

**Some time later**

Lainey sat in the bed, hair still sweat-damp as she stared down at the infant cradled carefully in her arms.

"She's perfect," she whispered. A tear slid down her cheek as she looked up.

"What do I do, now?" Lainey asked plaintively. "She's so perfect. What if I... what if I break her? A mother like me - what if I ruin her?"

Tears had begun to streak her face in earnest. "What do I do, now? She deserves better. Should I..." The words caught in her throat and Lainey looked down again, back into the face of her newborn daughter.
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:05 am

Eli gazed at the newborn in wonder. She was right. This small, powerless child was absolutely perfect.
    There was no other word to describe her that wouldn't sound redundant. It was like there was this little halo of joy surrounding it.

He chuckled, "You're not going to break her Lainey. You'll be an awesome mother, trust me." He put a hand on her shoulder, "I know you're scared, but you can do this. You're not alone. There are people that care about you. A lot."

He smiled, "So have you decided on a name yet?"
    Benjamin Wallace
    Benjamin Wallace
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Benjamin Wallace Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:07 am

Ben was amazed by many things, first he could not believe that Lainey wanted him to experience this wonderful moment with her. He could not understand why she wanted him to be there, she had her brother with her, so what was his purpose. The one who tormented her every chance they got.

Ben was unsure what to say, he felt a little out of place because her brother was here, but he loved Lainey he knew he did but he would never tell her that. There was just something about her that made his heart swell.

"Lainey, you will be a perfect mother, never you worry." Ben knew he was being very nice right now, but he didn't see a reason to be his mean self.

Ben almost felt something in him change, he looks back at the fact he took a life that made him what he was and maybe the fact he help bring a life into the world changed him a little.

Ben too wondered what she would name her.

Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:33 am

Lainey offered them both wan smiles, drawing in a shaking breath. "Thank you," she said. "Both... for... just thanks, I guess."

The redhead gently stroked the baby's cheek. The way she felt at the moment was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before. She was terrified, of course - no one had ever relied on her, before; she wasn't confident she was up to the task. At the same time, Lainey knew that she would do anything, be anything for the child in her arms.

"Tirion," Lainey answered at last. "Her name is Tirion Ladrón."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:36 am