Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Save Me, Please

Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Save Me, Please Empty Save Me, Please

Post by Viola Seuss Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:00 am

It was almost nightfall when Viola stepped into the pub, her eyes overcast with worry. She was early, hoping to beat Amora to the table so she could excuse herself early into the night. Ethon wouldn't like that she was out, especially when Merle was gone. But, Amora wuld need her if her mate was missing, so Vi showed up anyway.

Her shoulder brushed a man's, but she continued along, unaware she was being hunted.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Save Me, Please Empty Re: Save Me, Please

Post by Amora Kirke Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Mora missed her Freshblood. She missed her and Merle. She couldn't- she-

The only thing that could possibly make the blond girl early for anything, the only thing that could possibly motivate her into moving before she was supposed to, was panic. Pure, unadulterated panic.

She shoved past the same man, who tugged his cloak around him further, and made her way to Vi. Without a word, she threw her arms around the Spaniard, burying her face into the crook of her neck.

"Vi-" She whimpered brokenly, unable to keep up all the walls and barriers that contained her usual emotions. Nothing had ever gotten to her like this. Someone had taken away- someone had stolen her-

She tried to calm herself by breathing in Vi's familiar scent, tried to reel in her rampant emotions, but it wasn't working.

Aurmerle was gone.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Turning at the sound of familiar footsteps, Viola barely had time to hold her arms out to the girl before she held her close. She held the Italian tightly, mouth open with surprise. It was a strange occurrence- Amora being this vulnerable. Part of her found it humorous as well- The nurse had become the ward today.

"Amiga, listen," she whispered, "He'll show up, I promise. I just talked to mi amor the other day- Ethon thinks he's on his trail," This was a blatant lie, "Master Aurmerle probably just got lost,

"Come on, I'll buy you a drink," she pushed the girl towards a table, her shaking voice trying to gain command of the situation. "We can talk about everything you and Aurmerle will do when he returns, okay?"
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Mora nodded, not trusting her voice, and allowing herself to be directed into the seat. It wasn't that she didn't trust Ethon. She trusted him more than she trusted a good many people, when it came to Aurmerle's safety. The problem was, well...

She didn't think he'd be able to-

The thought nearly sent her into a panic attack. She'd barely been able to hold it together in the first place, but now-

She began playing with her fingers, trying to distract herself. She believed in Vi, didn't she? Didn't she?

The fact of it was, when it came to her mate, she trusted no one. Not a single person. He was hers. And it was her responsibility to- to-

She wanted him near her. She wanted him okay, and it scared her to death to think that Ethon could be lying. Could not be on the trail at all.

Last edited by Amora Kirke on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:31 am

Viola made eye contact with the bartender, her desperate facial expression trying to urge him to get them drinks. Her head turned back to the girl as soon as the drinks were coming, a soft smile on her face.

"Come on, Amora, don't be like that," she soothed, "We could go shopping. You love shopping! We could buy you a nice dress, hm?" She let out a huff, unsure of what to do. She needed a distraction for the girl. A big distraction. Something to take her mind away from the missing man.

"I heard a rumor." she blurted out, "In the coven. About m-marriage,"
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:02 am

It took a bit, but slowly Mora looked up from her fingers, her eyes going to Vi. "Shopping?" She asked distantly, her eyes blinking slowly. "Marriage?" She cocked her head to the side. "Who's marriage?" It wasn't like she cared, Aurmerle was on her mind every waking second, it was hard to focus on much else. It was like he was calling for her, pulling her toward him with every fiber of his being...

And she still couldn't find him.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:00 pm

The drink arrived at the table and Viola automatically snatched hers up. She tilted her head back and downed the entire glass, despite the fact her body could barely tolerate alcohol. Desperate time, desperate measures.

"Willow and John," she shot back, unusually aggressive, "I caught them making out in the halls before, despite the fact Steve and John had a thing,"

The Spanard gave a giggle, trying to lighten the mood. How was she supposed to act about all of this? Scared? Empathetic? She choice oblivious.

"I've caught them doing more than that too, hm,"
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Mora made a noncommittal sound as she downed her alcohol, barely registering the familiar burn of the drink down her throat. She met the eyes of the bartender, hers darkening drastically as she snatched control of the man. He made his way over to them, pouring her another glass, then another, then another. Mora tucked them back easily, before gazing back up at the man as the bottle of alcohol emptied, barely feeling the buzz that should have been there. The man's eye twitched as she continued to watch him, tearing apart his mental walls, looking into his deepest, darkest memories. The man began to shrink away from her, though she compelled him to stay close. His hands clasped onto the edge of the bar, his nails digging into the wood. Sweat had began to break out over his body, the scent of panic filling the air around them as his breathing became labored. He made a slight sound of pain as Mora latched onto the memory of him and his wife, the happiness he felt whenever she was around.

Mora looked down at her glass, and the man was freed, jumping backward with a gasp of air. Picking up the glass and bringing it to her lips, the Italian simply looked bored again, as if nothing had happened.

"Why would I care about Willow and John?" She asked mildly.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:19 pm

It had taken her a moment to realize what Amora was doing to the poor man. Her eyes fought for the attention of the man, finally getting his gaze after Amora let go. Instead to the horrid things her friend had in her mind, Vi placed pleasant things in his thoughts. First loves and kisses, and other things that made the troubled man relax back into his normal state. Finally, she let go and snapped back to Amora, her eyes onyx.

"Stop being a prat," she grabbed another drink and sneered, "I have students that handle this better than you. You have to be in control of yourself for once,"
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Mora's eyes darkened as she looked at her freshblood, and all the humans in the vicinity winced at the increased pressure on their minds. "Do not." She snarled. "Talk to me about control." The humans started acting oddly, shrinking back into their seats as their mental walls started to crumble. "If it was Ethon that was missing, if it was Ethon that was gone, I wouldn't-"

Her glass shattered in her hand, the slight pain her palm drawing her attention to the broken glass. Each and every human sagged in relief as Mora's mind returned to her own head, no longer branching out into everyone else's. She sighed, and threw the glass away from her, watching as her hand healed.

"No quiero estamos aqui, hermana." She whispered. "Vamos?"
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:34 pm

"If Ethon was missing, I wouldn't be here complaining about it!" Viola slammed her hands on the table, her mood quickly turning sour. "I wouldn't be acting like some weak, sniveling, bitch!"

Like Amora before her, her mind had latched on to another's. This time, her thoughts weren't so light. The person, a tall American, stood, shaking and whimpering like an abused dog and Viola enjoyed that. Finally, she was in control of something other than herself.

"I don't want to be here either," she spat, her temper at a new level. How dare she even mention Ethon! That was Viola's mate and off limits conversation. "But, I'm not going to complain about it- I'm just leaving,"

She threw herself out of the seat and towards the door, starting to feel a little bad. It wasn't a time to fly off the handle, but... maybe the tough love would help the girl.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:20 pm

"Why is everything always about you?!" Mora snarled, following the girl. "Am I never enough for you? Go on then, I upset you, run to your mate! At least you can!" She pushed past the Spaniard, whirling and meeting her eyes, onyx to onyx. "Don't act like you'd even be able to stand if your mate went missing."

Her mind almost - almost - went to dive into Vi's, but she turned on her heel and left first, before she'd do something she'd regret.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:52 am