Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Sighing at the sky (OPEN)

Sighing at the sky (OPEN) Empty Sighing at the sky (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Sam had been around Hogwarts for a few days now, but hadnt found the nerve to return. He was still too tierd from his transformation and his fight with Kerew anyway.

Although the after-effects of the transformation made his quite sullen in personality, he was actually fairly happy. He had had a blissful few days with Crystella. It made him feel so at peace to be in love again. Life had worth to him again.

He lay on the ground with his eyes closed, breathing in and out deeply. Flinching at times when he breathed too hard and it hurt his wounds. He looked almost mummified after Crystella bandaged him up. He'd laugh, but it'd hurt too much. Wolfie yawned at his side and stretched.

"It feels weird to try to relax when we have so much to think about, huh boy?" Sam reached and ruffled his dogs head. "We'll go back to the Square in a little while... We're ok here for now. I dont think anyone is around..."
    Sam yawned. He was practically falling asleep. "I've got things i still need to sort out Wolife... i'm just dont have the energy...how about you?"
    Wolfie yawned and stretched again in reply. "You lazy hound you..." Sam smiled tierdly at his loyal canine friend. They could put their troubles aside for one day.
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sighing at the sky (OPEN) Empty Re: Sighing at the sky (OPEN)

Post by Pepper Peppermint Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Pepper was walking around the forest clearing with her dog, Lieder, by her side when suddenly the dog stopped and looked around growling.

"What's wrong Lieder?" She asked him slightly scared, all of a sudden she noticed a man and a dog, laying in the grass not so far away.

The dog started barking and ran towards the man.
    "Lieder! Stop!" She shouted but no use, the dog had already reached them.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Sam heard a dog barking in the distance. Wolfie got to his feet and barked back at it. Sam lazily sat up to look at the dog and the young woman racing after it.

"Wolifie... stop barking you great noisy thing..." Wolfie stopped and sniffed at the other dog.
    "Hellooo there." Sam held his hand out for the dog to sniff.

He smiled up at the woman. "Cute dog. Is it a girl or a boy? And dont worry about mine, he wont bite." Sam groaned in pain and he rose to his feet.
    "I'm Sam." He held out his hand for her to shake.

He hoped he wouldnt scare he. He did look a little rough like he had been on a bender and hadnt slept for a week despite this not being the case. Plus the bandages were a little disconcerning he guessed.

"What brings you out here?" He smiled at her warmly to show he was friendly and meant no harm. It was weird how he met new people. But good weird.
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pepper Peppermint Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:19 pm

"Oh I'm sorry for interrupting, I was just walking Lieder here and then he saw you guys and ran away, he always get overexcited when he sees other dogs, he's supposed to be my guard dog though." She said smiling

The guy seemed a little frightening, but since Lieder was okay with him Pepper was. She took his hand.
    "Hi Sam, I'm Pepper." She flashed another smile. "Well, as I said earlier I'm walking my dog, I like this place and Lieder likes it too." She said and reached her hand out hesitantly to the other dog so he could sniff, when the dog showed no reaction she gently patted him on the back.

"What's his name?" She asked.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:27 pm

"Thats alright" Sam smiled at her. "I didnt want to drown in silence for too long. Its nice to talk to someone." He stroked Leider on the head. "Guard dog huh? You must be a very important person if you need to be guarded then. My dog Wolfie isnt a guard dog really, more like a nanny to look after me ha ha"

He could tell he freaked her out a little. "Don't worry, i dont always look this bad. Ive just had a rough night a few days ago is all. And it's nice to meet you Pepper."

Sam looked around a little. "Yea, its a nice place to be. Wolfie and I fancied a walk around here. I've just been lying around and sleeping for a few days, so we wanted to get out for a while. A bit of fresh air might do me a bit of good anyway, even if i am a bit too banged up for walking ha ha"

Wolfie sniffed the woman and licked her hand after she gave him a pat. Then he jumped up at her and licked at her face.
    "Wolfie, get down. Oh dear, thats it now; he likes you ha ha. Dont feed him though or he'll follow you two home ha ha."
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pepper Peppermint Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:40 pm

"An important person? I wouldn't say that, my mothers boyfriend gave him tome two years ago, said the world was dangerous and I shouldn't walk around unprotected, since it's dangerous to be a wizard these days, he said I shouldn't leave home without him and I should not spoil him, the later rule has already been broken." She said with a small smile.

"No, it was just, the bandages are.. oh never mind, I guess I shouldn't judge people by who they are eh?" she winked at him.

"Oh, wow, you're a big dog aren't you?" She asked the dog and patted him some more, she then looked up to Sam, "What breed is he?" she asked, she knew most dog breeds but she couldn't remember seeing this one.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:51 pm

"Oh right. Its nice to have people that care about you like that isnt it?" Sam smiled. "And hey, theres nothing wrong with dog owners spoiling their dogs. I've always made sure Wolfie has it better than i do ha ha"

"Huh? My bandages? Oh, yeah. Why, what? I'm quite worried by what impression i might be giving you right now. Its not a sinister one is it?"

"Oh, he's a cross between a leonherdberger and something else. We found him abandonned as a puppy. He got hit by a car and my uncle worked some magic on him and then we dont really know what happened to him. He was hardly a dog at all after that, he was a weird huge beasty thing ha ha. At least we didnt lose him. He's never really beena round other dogs though coz he usually spooks them. Its like they know hes not completely normal ha ha"
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pepper Peppermint Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:25 pm

"Oh I love Lieder so much, he's like the love of my life." She said winking at Sam. "It's like he understands all my problems, like he's almost human... you know? He is very smart, and usually other dogs do not like him like Wolfie does." She said.
    She was quite surprised that Wolfie wasn't afraid of Lieder or something.
    "Maybe they understand each other? I think they do, I think they could be friends... don't you?" She was smiling again.
    "Never mind your bandages, it doesn't matter..." she said awkwardly.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:41 pm

"Awww" Sam smiled. "Wolife isnt the love of my life ha ha but he is my best friend. And yea i get you. In a way, Wolfie's more human than i am. And how could other dogs not like Leider. He's a lovely dog." Sam gave Leider a stroke and fed him a treat from his pocket. "Oh Wolfie's a very loving old thing; he's been a lot more friendly and sociable since we came here ha ha"

Wolfie sniffed at Leider and wagged his tail, barking playfully and jumping about wanting Leider to play with him.

"Ha ha, perhaps they do converse. I wonder what dogs talk about. I can understand Wolfie becuase we have a strong connection." Sam smiled. "It'd be nice for Wolfie to make a new friend. That way he wouldnt have to put up with just me all the time ha ha."

Wolfie barked at him. "What?" He barked again. "Well i dont know do i?" Wolfie barked twice. "Do you want me to ask her for you then?" Wolfie barked excitedly. Sam sighed jokingly. "He wnats to know if you guys come here often and when you'll come again becuase he wants you to play with him." Wolfie nudged at Pepper's hand. "Oh, he wants you to ruffl his head and tickle his ears. Wolfie you pushy old flirt! Ha ha"

Sam laughed to not push the subject forcefully and keep the mood light. "No what? Go on. You can say whatever to me you know, nothing bothers me. Has one of my bandages come loose or something? Or are you dubious about how i got them...? Do they make me seem scary...? Ha ha, i hope they dont."
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pepper Peppermint Sun May 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Lieder looked at Pepper, somehow asking if he could play with Wolfie.
    "Go on, play, have fun." She patted his back as he jumped around Wolfie playfully, Wolfie was the first dog to like Lieder after she had gotten him.
    Pepper had never seen Lieder in such a good mood.

"Oh we come here often, because in this kind of environment I feel safe, and Lieder likes running around here, we'll be back here in a day or two or something like that, we'll come here when Lieder drags me out of the house, you see if it wasn't for Lieder I probably wouldn't exercise at all, I would probably just lay in bed all day reading a book if it wasn't for that silly dog." Pepper said smiling.

When Lieder heard she was talking about him, he came trotting back towards them and sat down next to her. When Wolfie nudged her hand she pated him on the head and scratched him behind his ears.

"Oh, I was just curious about how you got your bandages. but if you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to, I'm not that curious you know." She said and smiled at him. "And they make you a bit scary, but you aren't scary so it's alright."

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Sam laughed as he watched the dogs play together. Wolfie never usually played with other dogs or had so much energy.

"Yeah, its nice and peaceful out here isnt it?" Sam smiled at Pepper. "Ha ha, i'd be the same; i'd probably still be snoozing the days away if he didnt need to go for a walk. He'll literally grab me by the arm and pull me out of bed if i dont move ha ha, that or be sulky with me for a whole day and make me feel guilty. We're both used to living outside and moving about you see so he doesnt like to stay still or in the one place for too long. I hope we run into eachother again, and hopefully i'll look a damb sight better then i do now ha ha"

Sam stretched, wincing slightly at one of his wounds. He undid one of the bandages on his arm to show her the cuts all up and down them after having Sectumsempra cast on him. His back was the worst for them.

"No no, its alright. I erm, ran into an old acquaintance of mine who doesnt like me very much. He wanted a fight, i didnt have the energy to fight back and if it wasnt for my friend he' have probably killed me"
    Sam laughed the matter off as though it was nothing even though he was worried about it happening again.

"Well i do apologise if i gave you a bit of a fright, but as you can see, im a bigger harmless dope than my dog ha ha. Trust me, i wouldnt hurt a fly, and i especially wouldnt hurt a pretty young woman like you who's not doing any harm."
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pepper Peppermint Mon May 02, 2011 9:57 pm

Pepper smiled.

"Yeah, I love it here, and this is where Lieder wants to be you know, he loves having this space to run around in." As soon as she stopped talking Lieder started to run around and jumping over things, like he was agreeing to what she had just said.

Pepper blushed a little when he said she was pretty, she wasn't used to people complementing her.
    "Oh, wow, that's horrible, but it's alright, as soon as I started talking to you, you stopped being scary." Pepper felt horrible for asking about what had happened, she wasn't usually so curious, but when she saw his bandages she just had to know.

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Sam laughed at how Lieder backed Pepper up; he and Wolfie did the same thing.

Pepper looked cute when she blushed. Sam didnt get why so many of the women he had run into here werent used to compliments when they should be showered with them everyday.

"It may have been, but i dont remember most if it ha ha. It doesnt bother me now though so dont worry about it. I dont mind people asking me things, it just shows that they care enough to take interest."

Sam smiled. "And why thank you. Its cheered me up to talk to someone like you you know. Do you mind if we walk together for a while. Im rather enjoying the company you see."

Sam was hoping he could find a new friend in someone. Pepper seemed an interesting person, and Sam wanted to know more about her. Wolfie wasnt quite ready to seperate from his new found friend just yet either.
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pepper Peppermint Mon May 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Pepper smiled.

"I quite like you Sam, you're very likable." She said as Lieder starting jumping around Sam to get his attention, to get him to play.

"No Lieder," she said. "I don't think Sam wants to play." She said and Lieder looked at her with puppy eyes. "No I don't want to play either, ask Wolfie to play." As soon as Pepper said the other dogs name Lieder started jumping around the other dog wagging his tail.

"Of course I want to walk with you." She said and smiled

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 7:54 am

"Compliment returned" Sam smiled warmly at Pepper. "I rather like you too."

Sam laughed at Lieder who was jumping about at him. He played a quick game of razzle with him and ruffled his head before he jumped around Wolfie instead. The dogs started jumping over eachother like a bizaare game of leap frog, or in this case leap dog ha ha, and Sam couldnt help but laugh.

He pulled an hair from his head and transformed it into a yellow and white thornless rose. "For you dear lady" He bowed. "As thanks for your company today."

He stood by Pepper's side as they walked. "Funny things arent they dogs? Ha ha." Sam never really knew the best way to start conversations since he was a little out of practice. "Soerm, how long have you been here in the wizarding world then?"
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pepper Peppermint Tue May 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Pepper laughed at the dogs and then looked at Sam.

"Oh wow, thank you." Pepper said as Sam handed her the rose. She wasn't used to getting flowers, from almost total strangers. To thank him for the rose she grabbed some mud of the ground and transformed it into a tiny statue of Wolfie.
    "Yeah, they're funny" Pepper said and smiled, she felt the awkwardness radiating from Sam.
    "Oh, I've known I was a witch since I was born, my mom's a witch and my dad is a wizard, so there was alway alot of magic around the house." Pepper said, "So, for how long have you been in the wizarding world?"

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Presenting the beautiful women he met with a unique rose was sort of becoming Sam's own little trademark now. The best thing is that it would live for years without wilting; it'd probably last for as long as he did.

Sam felt put to shame by Pepper's transfiguration skills. "Wow, this looks just like him, how amazing are you?" Sam was in awe. "Thank you very much, i'll be sure to treasure this." Sam smiled warmly at her, and continued to smile kindly as he listened to her.

"So you've lived here all your life then? And im guessing pure blood? Wow." Sam smiled. "I feel like im not worthy to be in your company now ha ha."

He thought for a minute about how he might respond to her.
    "Erm, lets see, my sister showed powers as a baby but i never did hence why i was given a muggle name. My father was a muggle but there are wizards on my mothers side. I grew up in the muggle world, went to muggle school, and didnt know much at all about magic until i cast my first spell accidently, and badly, at 15. I've only been here a month or two, working as the school caretaker."

Sam paused and sighed before laughing to himself, letting his mind and mouth wander off.
    "I have days though were i dont want to stay here and days were i never want to leave. Im sure something will decide for me some day soon where i should belong ha ha. If i want to be a stronger wizard, i have to fight my sister for the inheritance of my uncles powers. If i'd rather be just plain human, i'd reliquish my powers to my sister and just... well i dont know i guess... I never really give the future much thought ha ha."

He was doing it again...going off about nothing, placing a lot on a person who he'd only just met. He hoped he wasnt going to start frightening her off again.
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pepper Peppermint Wed May 04, 2011 8:17 pm

"Yes, I've lived here all my life and yes I'm pure blood." Pepper answered his questions.

"You're the caretaker? Oh I'm a teacher, or well a professor I guess?" She almost asked.
    It was a lot of information he was giving her and she wondered how he was comfortable telling someone, he barely knew, so much about him.

"We shouldn't wonder too much about the future, we should focus on now, and let life guide us the right path, you understand me?" She asked, sometimes people thought she weren't understandable.

"So, what does the caretaker do? I've always wondered."

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 8:29 pm

"Wow really? What do you teach? I cant believe i havnt seen you in the staff room before. Its very nice to meet your acquaintance professor." Sam smiled. "Oh, not like the others have probably noticed my absense, but if you do bump intot eh other professors, dont tell them im in this state, just say i had to go home to deal with a family thing but im coming back soon please."

Sam was always too comfortable giving information out about himself; a dangerous, foolish game, but he trusted and liked Pepper, its not like she was goin to use anything he said against him. Plus, he believed that if a person couldnt accpet the whole of you for what you are, they never would, even if it was unfair to unload so much. He couldnt help it, it was his mind set to spill his soul to people without a second thought.

"Yea i get you" He smiled. "Its the here and now that matters, so its the here and now you should live in and worry about. Im just a catastrophiser, always worrying about things that havent even happened yet ha ha"

Sam laughed. "Erm, ha, well my job isnt exactly glamourous. I just clean the school, guard the doors to see who enters and leave and patrol the corridors etc at night to make sure students arent were they shouldnt be. To be honest though, Wolfie does most of my job for me ha ha. What about you, what does your job entail?"
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pepper Peppermint Wed May 04, 2011 9:17 pm

"I teach muggle art, I just started, so it's not weird you haven't seen me around" Pepper smiled, she quite liked Sam, there was something about him.

Pepper had always been careful about what to tell other people, she had been a little more careless now than usual, so she had told Sam more about her than she usually told people she didn't know that well. But she got this feeling, that she had known Sam since forever, maybe it was because she felt so comfortable around him.

"Sometimes it comes naturally to me and sometimes it doesn't, I try not to think about the future too much."

"The only thing I do in my job is teach the kids how to paint, draw, and make sculptures, but I can also give and take points and give detentions, I've always wanted to teach art."

Lieder came running towards them and Wolfie was right behind him, she laughed as Lieder jumped on her causing her to fall on the ground, it wasn't easy having a Great Dane jump on you.

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:54 pm

"I thought the pieces in the art room looked a lot better now" Sam smiled at Pepper. He really liked talking with Pepper, she just had a unique quality about her. "I wish i could draw properly, im more of a doodler or quick sketcher myself ha ha. And its good that you're following your passions. Im 24 and i still dont know what i wanna do with my life. Im just glad i can help people in any way i guess. And hey, you've gotta admit, you're job is a lot classier than mine; and its me that gets called ot clean up any messes in the art room ha ha"

The two dogs came bounding over. Wolfie jumped up at Sam barking, demanding for his fur to be ruffled and for Sam to play with him. Wolife quickly made a dive to lick Pepper's face though when he saw her on the floor. Sam laughed, shooing the two dogs out of the way, and took hold of Pepper's hands and gently pulled her up from the floor. "You ok there?"

He rolled about with the dogs, nuzzling his face into their necks and ruffling their fur in a playfully rough way. "Ah you pair of big crazy things!" He laughed. "I bet they were discussing that while they were playing; to interupt our conversation ha ha"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:05 am