Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dancing with the Devil

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Dancing with the Devil - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing with the Devil

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:58 pm

"Is that why you think we're going, we're going because she misses us, even you" Adam told him calmly.

"Sorry trying to deal with the fact that my friend and your girlfriend or ex, wasn't here, trying to help Camille go threw with it. Make sure Quinn's crazy father didn't return to hurt or kill her and deal with the fact that I'm confused and lost" Adam sighed. When he said he was lost without her and that he knew why she got expelled Adam looked at him.

"Then tell her that" Adam looked him in the eye.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Tobias turned away from adam, he let slip the red tear he had in his right eye. Oh how weak he looked. He closed his eyes and dropped to the ground on his knees. He buried his face in his hands, think of how perfetic his life was. How he could end it and be dead to the world. Oh how he longed for her again.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Adam watched Tobias fall to his knees and cry. Adam knelt down next to him. He put his hand on Tobias's shoulder. "If you want to talk to her again I can owl her and ask her to meet me somewhere and then you show up" Adam suggested. "I'll be honest and saw this is how she reacted when she thought it was over" Adam didn't want to mention Quinn.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:21 pm

Tobias took a deep breath in and catched his red tear.

"Do you think that Quinn wants someone who crys out blood, lives of blood, Adam? Owl her to say I will meet her alone at Le Grand Lac, tomorrow night, please." Tobias whispered.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Adam looked at him and handed him a tissue he has in his coat pocket.

Adam let out a low chuckle. "Tobias, Quinn never cared that you were different, the only thing that matter to her was that she saw something in you worth loving" Adam said to him. Adam patted his shoulder. "I'll tell her and before you ask she will come, she has been dying to speak to you but like you she has.... Issues going on" Adam tried to find the right word.

(OOC: I'll owl Quinn now)
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Tobias nodded, taking the tissue and blotted his eyes with the offered tissue.

"Thank You Adam," Tobias said as he looked up at his best friend. His eyes started to swirl back to ice blue. He smmirked a small smile and got up, brushing his knee's.

"What side will you be fighting on Adam, when the tome comes to war?" Tobias asked curiously.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Adam watched him wipe his eyes and sighed.

Tobias looked back up at him and Adam nodded. "You're welcome" Adam said to him. Adam watched his eyes go back to blue. Adam got up as well.

Adam had to laugh at that one. "I'll be on the aurors side, why would you ask that" Adam teased. "What about you" Adam asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:38 pm

"Snap!" Tobias said as his answer, glad Adam was on the light side and all. He sighed and walked upto the fire, throwing the blood spotted tissue into the flames.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Adam laughed when Tobias said that. He couldn't help it because it was funny. "So not to be up in your buisness but do you even no what you're going to say to Quinn" Adam asked.

(OOC: Sent the owl to her)
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:53 pm

"I will tell you the jucie gossip, after I talk to her. I know that I am going to say to her." Tobias said with a true smile to Adam. He shook his head in amusment.

(OOC: Thank you!)
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Adam looked at him and sent a playful scoff at him. "Really, you're not going to tell me, what happens if you blow it" Adam asked him. Adam had to give him a smile back. He was glad that his friends were going to talk.

(OOC: No problem)
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:01 pm

"I'm Tobias Count, I never blow thing thank you very much." Tobias scoffed as he tightened his tie in a posh manner. "Any way If I did, I would just catch her so she will be in my arms." Tobias said with a smirk.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Adam laughed at him. "Are you sure about that" Adam asked him. He watched as Tobias tightened his tie and Adam rolled his eyes at his friend but smirked. "Aw sweet, try not to get her pregnant when you do" Adam joked with him. Tobias's ass who probably get staked by Quinn if that happened.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:13 pm

"And if that did happen, I would never abandon her. Trust me, my father went over that. He said he would take care of the person's i knocked up baby so we could carry on education. So yeah! It was not a funny conversation at all. He was like, "Please use contraception Son, Look at what happened to Bella and Edward in Breaking Dawn." I smacked my head into a wall." Tobias shook his head in disgust, but a smile lingered his face.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Adam looked at him and tried not to laugh. "Aw, I'm imagining you now, holding a baby with Quinn's eyes and your vampire features" Adam teased Tobias. Adam died when his father recited twilight. "Oh my god, how does it feel to have a father that likes that movie" Adam asked. "So what happens if Quinn turns and you have kids, will your baby be like you still or no" Adam asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:21 pm

"Hard to say as There is only me and another half vampire in the world with no kids yet. My theory will be that it might come into a vampire inheritance at 17, or will be born half vampire just like me. Some people think the baby wll have 25% vampire DNA, but sometimes it doesn't work like that. And Like I said before, Quinn will have the choice I never had." Tobias said seriously.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Adam sat there. Now that was confusing, Adam then started to laugh. "Oh it would be funny if it was a werewolf an vampire baby, that would be new" Adam said to Tobias. Adam nodded. "Yeah and I no along with Camille and you probably do as well, Quinn would choose to become a vampire to be with you forever" Adam said to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:32 pm

"What about your Adam, I know you want to me with Camille or Emellie, but if you got them pregnant wouldn't you be scared that the un born child had you werewolf DNA?" Tobias asked in a soft tone.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Adam looked at him and shrugged. "It wouldn't matter because I no they'd get threw it like I have to, yeah it'll be painful and if they have my ability to see the future they'd have to get threw that pain as well" Adam said to him. "Let me guess, you'd eat your baby" Adam teased.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:45 pm

"No, I would suck the blood from the Umbilical cord. It's meant to be one of the best types of blood for a vampire." Tobias said as he licked his lips. He smirked at Adam.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Adam made a disgusted face. "Ew, now I no Quinn would beat you silly if that ever happened" Adam said grossed the hell out. "Seriously, I don't get vampires and how they drink blood" Adam said to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:54 pm

"You thin I would do that, man I was only joking. It's different with vampire offspring. My father said he picked me up straight away while I was covered in blood. He started crying actually, the nurse took a picture. weird as it was though, My blood attracted him but in a fatherly way. Meaning it was his blood flowing in my body." Tobias said with a smile.

"Oh it's easy to drink blood, it's out life source really."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:00 am

Adam looked at him. "Well knowing you, you never no" Adam said to him. Adam then grinned. "Are you sure your dad wasn't picturing someone from twilight" Adam asked joking. "I think ever parent is like that though, mostly" Adam told him.

"Still gross, can't really judge because when I'm a werewolf I do stuff I regret later on" Adam sighed.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:02 am

"Adam, my dad was actually introduced to Twilight only last year. He found the book in his library. I don't have a clue to how it got there." Tobias said with a confussed face.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:12 am

Adam laughed. "Are you sure you didn't buy it or your dad didn't and forgot it was there" Adam asked him curiously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:05 pm