Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Love You Better

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Love You Better - Page 3 Empty Re: Love You Better

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:22 am

Blaine pulls up lightly on her chin, forcing her to look at his eyes "lily, everything about you makes you wonderful. i wouldnt change a thing about you. personally i am glad youre muggle. if you saw the stunts i pull on a regualr basis. youd be terrified of me. you wouldnt want to ever be around me. im trying to change that for you but its just so hard..."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:08 am

Lily looked Blaine directly in the eyes and tried to give him the smile he so love.

"I am glad that I am a muggle too, but that doesn't mean I wish for other things.". Lily sighed

With Blaine gone so much she always had time to think about things, and with her not sleeping much she had plenty of things.

"Maybe I can figure out a way to go to school, get some forged papers and things."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:14 am

Blaine grins "anything you need i will provide for you. i can get you anything you need for that from a little shop i know in a town by the school" he wanted her to be happy and have an education. he wanted her to feel fufilled. he wanted her to feel everything she wanted to feel. he wanted nothing but the best for her.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:43 am

Lily leaned back to Blaine he was always treating her like she was a queen and she did love it, she could live like this forever.

"I believe you take great care of me. I also know you would give me anything I wanted all I would have to do was ask." Lily smiled

"As long as I have you, I have everything I need." Lily was really excited about the thought of going to school or at least getting some school.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Blaine could practically feel himself blush, she loved him that muh no matter how crazy he was. this was true love no matter what anyone tells you. He rests his head on her shoulder and cleans his glasses before sliding them over his eyes again. "the sunset tom=nights pretty" was all he could manage to say. "god i sound like an idiot right now, its just i dont know how to follow up those wonderful words you just said to me. nobody has ever been this kind to me ever lily. ever since i was a kid, i have been treated like verman. i have you, karma, and my one good friend, Thomas. ill make sure you meet him soon. he and i have been like brothers since my first year. hes going to be the best man at our wedding."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Lily smiled at Blaine, "You don't have to say anything to me, I can feel your feelings in the way you treat me.."

Lily tries to think about when they first meet, "I mean you took this lonely homeless girl and showed me what it was like to be cared about. I had nothing."

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Blaine smiles "to be honest with you neither did i. i ran off after a sever beating by my father, he had picked me up from the hospital. i was there because he attempted to stab me to death. he did it because i had gotten my hogwarts letter. it confused me. he was proud of nathaniel. he jjust didnt want the lttle bit of filth, the mistake to be special. i learned when i was 8, a year after my mom left that i was born because she had cheated on my father with another man. thats why my dad hated me so much. but while we were on the road home. i jumped out of the moving car and i found fang before i found you. he was a neglected stray, and then i found you. im sorry i never told you any of this, my past was sort of a scar. its something i try not to bring up. i shouldve told you. when i met you, i said my parents were dead. theyre not. i still get letters from my mother. she never says where she is, but she says shell find me one day." he forces himself to swollow the lump in his throat. he wouldnt cry in front of her.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Lily was leaning back on Blaine's chest again listening to him talk about his past, she could not believe the things that had happened to him. Her story was no where like his was and she felt really bad for him, this made a whole lot of things to come to light in the way he was.

As Lily continued to listen to him she could not help but let the tears fall on his shirt, life had not been fair to either one of them.

"I am sorry those things happened to you, my life is low in comparison to yours." Lily said as she wiped her tears. "I don't even remember mine."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Blaine smiles gently at her. "hey dont cry, that was my past. its over its done. thats why its my past. i dont have to worry about it anymore. now youre my life" inside, he was worried about his mothers return. would she approve of lily? not that it would affect his decision, he just knew his mother could be highly judgemental from what he remembered of her. he sighs quietly "i did not mean to make you cry again.."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Lily dried the rest of her tears, "Well we have been together a few years and you have never told me about your past and its just something that is hard to wrap my head around."

Lily was trying to remember what had happened in her life, she could not remember anything, she had no idea about her parents, if she had any siblings. Nothing.

"I just wish I knew about my life."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Blaine smiles."i know a way we could find out. maybe the memories are just burried somewhere in your head. we could use veritiserum. ive seen it used before. i take memories from my puppets a lot and look into them. ive never done it with you because it never crossed my mind but it could work."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:19 am

Lily looked at him a little strangely when he talked about her memories and being in her mind somewhere.

"But what if they are evil memories and I have them suppressed so I don't know about them, what if it is something I don't want to know?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:49 pm

"ill check them before you do. i would never put you in a situation where you didnt feel comfortable. and if you dont want me to, i wont. its as simple as that." he smiles. "i would never want you to be upset because of what your memories hold. you can trust me love." he wraps his arm around her. "i promise"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Lily wanted to know about her past but she was really scared what she was going to find out. Lily could not help but sigh, she knew that she needed to know.

"Its not going to matter how bad they are, I know I need to know." Lily sighed into Blaine's chest

"I don't have anyone to trust with this other than you and I know you have my best interests at heart."

Lily just held onto Blaine and sighed, she knew that Blaine would take care of her and she knew that she needed to know, but that didn't make her any less nervous.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Blaine sighs "alright, i cant do it here...muggle neighborhood... i know where i can find a pensive though. headmaster has one in his office" he sighs. he wanted lily to be happy... but what if her memories were as bad as his? he didnt want to put her through this. memories are not his favourite thing to deal with, especally with the pensive. you are forced to see things you might not want to.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Lily could tell Blaine really didn't really want to do it and Lily did not need to know now.

"Blaine, you don't have to do it just because you can. This is not something I need to know now."

Lily wanted to know her memories but she was not going to allow it to bother Blaine.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Blaine smiles "youre sweet love. im mostly concerned for you though love. your memories could be a tad on the difficult side. i dont want to put you through that." he sighs and looks at the water. he was too lucky. he didnt deserve lily. he shouldnt even be alive. he was sick of cheating death. it had lost its thrill
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Lily smiled at Blaine when he said he was more concerned with her, "Can I not be worried about you for a change."

Lily like to worry about Blaine, he was her life and he is away a lot. She was watching him and wondered what he was thinking.

"Blaine, you know you can talk to me about anything. I always feel bad when I tell you everything and you tell me nothing."

It was almost like she was not allowed to know anything that bothers him so she doesn't worry.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:31 pm

He sighs quietly "i...dont want to burden you with my thoughts lily. i love you enough not to tell you what goes through my head. i dont want to hurt you. i dont like seeing you cry. whenever i speak it seems one of the two happens. i just...i just love you so much ut im so set in my sadist ways that i dont know anything else."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Lily sighs as she listened to Blaine, "I can't help it that I have feelings and a heart and things about your life make me sad and want to cry and I can't help it."

Lily sighed because she understood what he was saying and she really did not know how to respond.

"I love you and what to be apart of everything that is you, I want you to help me understand everything about you." Lily sighed

"How is going to work being married if you are going to shut me out."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Blaine sighs "i wont then. i promise. tell me what you want me to tell you and ill say it. id do it if it were to make you happy. sometimes, its hard to talk about. thats why i dont say much. its not because im shutting you out. i want you to know everything about me. ilove you" he wraps his arms around her and kisses her lightly.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Lily could not help but sigh when Blaine talked, in fact she was a little irritated,

"I don't want you to tell me things just to make me happy, I want me to tell me things because you want to tell me.

Lily allowed him to wrap his arms around her and kiss her.

"I love you too, and I don't want to push you to tell me anything." Lily stated,

"Maybe it should go back to the way it was before, I just kept you house clean and stayed in my own little world unless you wanted me for something" Lily thought she kept those thoughts in her head, but they actually came out allowed.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Blaine felt something inside him shatter when she spoke. "o-oh.. well if th-thats how you want things to be then i guess...if itll make you happy...ill agree..." hefelt like his world had been destroyed when she spoke. He loved her, without her loving him back, who would care about him? what did he have to live for? "its all up to you lily..."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Lily sighed and hung her head, "That's not what I meant, that's not what I want."

How could Lily get him to understand what she wants,

"Blaine, I have loved you for years and never thought you loved me the way that I loved you." Lily smiled at Blaine

"I am happy with you just being there, there is nothing that you have to do or say." Lily sighed
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:15 am

He sighs in relief, feeling somewhat restored. "tankyou lily, in all truth. its been the same for me. love at first sight." he hugs her "i dont know what id do without you lily. you keep my head on my shoulders. without you..well id most likely be in an asylum by nowi thank you for everything thats wonderful in my life. and no thats not just me saying what you want to hear, darling its the truth."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:22 am