Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Love You Better

Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Love You Better - Page 4 Empty Re: Love You Better

Post by Lily Summers Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:12 am

Lily loved it when Blaine got overly excited like this and started to ramble.

"Well to be honest, I would probably be in jail if it was not for you." Lily was telling the truth, things were getting pretty bad for her before Blaine found her.

Lily hugs Blaine back, "You are the most wonderful thing that has happened in my life too."

Lily snuggled with Blaine she loved him like there was no tomorrow, "So are you about ready to head home? Or are you fine right here?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Blaine stretches "home sounds good right about now" he laughs yawning slightly. "its gotten quite late hasnt it? lst time i checked the sun was still setting... now night is upon us" he laughs again lieing back slightly
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Lily could feel Blaine stretch a little when he too thought home sounded pretty good, "it is very easy to lose track of time when you enjoy the company you are with."

Lily went to get up and then looked down to Blaine and kissed him again, "Maybe I can finish that tease when we get home?"

Lily thought he would be wonderful it had been awhile since anything had happened between them.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:58 am

Blaine feels himself blush as he nods to lily "of course you can." he gets slowly to his feet looking out at the water once more before starting in the direction of home, hand in hand with the woman he loved. he was finally happy.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:27 am

Lily was glad Blaine and her were able to talk about somethings and she was feeling a little better. She could not believe he had actually asked her to marry him and she looked down at her ring while they were walking.

Lily placed her head on Blaine's shoulder while they walk and sighed, she was officially the happiest she had ever been in her life.

"I love you" was all she could say at the moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:19 am