Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Firoza Underwood

Firoza Underwood
    Firoza Underwood
    Second Year
    Second Year

Firoza Underwood Empty Firoza Underwood

Post by Firoza Underwood Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:12 pm

~Firoza Underwood~

Firoza Underwood Kate-beckinsale-underworld

~Watch your back. Why? Because in the morning, you might not have one...~

Firoza Underwood Whats_10

Name: Firoza Underwood
    Nickname: No one really ever refers to her. If so, she's called Roza.
    Date of Birth: December 21st
    Birthplace: Unknown
    Current Home: Mrs. Fravernly's Home for Orphans
    Sexual alignment: Heterosexual

Firoza Underwood Man_in12

Face Claim: Kate Beckinsale
    Body type: Slender, somewhat muscular.
    Height: 5'11"
    Hair: Dark and short. Spiked and layered to about shoulder height.
    Eyes: Light blue with flecks of green. Striking in general.
    Unique features: Cave-art-based running wolves armband tattoo on left arm, 3-clawed scar along spine.
    Dressing style: Tends to dress as abnormally as possible. She dresses kind of in the bad-girl style, with chains, leather jackets, and skinny jeans. She will never be seen without combat boots on, unless she's barefoot.
    Firoza Underwood Strong10

Likes: Being outdoors, swords and daggers, weaponry, and freedom.
    Dislikes: Restraint, authority, bullies, and Mrs. Fravernly.
    Fears: Death, being unable to prevent something, fear itself.
    Strengths: Painting/sketching, sword-weilding, and memory.
    Weaknesses: Trust, wolves, and shiny things.
    Personality: This is one person you don't want to tangle with. With a will to survive and a tolerance for pain, she perserveres no matter what. She believes pain is good for the soul, but will not inflict it without cause, i.e. self-defense, revenge. She tends to keep her distance from others, untrusting of everyone, and will not go to anyone with her problems. She thinks others will not enjoy her company, so she does not ask.
    Despite her stand-offish nature, she has a sense of honor that does not allow her to be a by-stander. She acts before she thinks, always there to lend a helping hand. She does not require any appreciation and will usually flee the scene before one can be given. She is as mysterious as she is hot-tempered.
    Behind all of this, in the deepest pits of her heart, she's extremely lonely. With no one to talk to, she bottles up her despair, anger, and concerns and unleashes them on someone the first chance she gets, be it combat or a prank. She's nice enough, with a smart mouth and a stone face. It is exceptionally hard to make her break down and laugh, so if you do you can consider yourself her friend. Also anyone may consider themselves on her good side unless they've gotten themselves in a fight with her, in which case, beware.

Firoza Underwood We_are10

Father: Darren Underwood/ 52/ Blacksmith of Magical Items/ Human/ Unknown (if alive, in hiding).
    Mother: Oliviana Underwood/ 48/ Enchanter/ Human/ Deceased.
    Siblings: Unknown.
    Overall history: Born and almost immediately abandoned, Firoza was taken in by Mrs. Fravernly in Basilwood, a run-down little town buried deep within the forests of Russia. Mrs. Fravernly kept her there, determined to "make a profit" off of Firoza, be it adoption or working off the debt of food and shelter. She grew up causing trouble for the old hag that imprisoned her there. With all the mischeif, she was never adopted, and now remains one of the only ones left at the orphanage. After school every summer, she returns to plot her upcoming escape and continue to work off the still accumulating debt.
    When she was 6, she met her best friend Kaitin Lassar, another orphan. They did everything together, until two years later when Kaitin was adopted. It was a sad goodbye, and Firoza never heard from her friend again. Months later, Firoza found out that Kaitin had been murdered by her adoptive parents, overworked like a slave to the point of giving up all hope and refusing to live anymore. Firoza went into depression and mourning refusing to eat, sleep, or even pull pranks until Ms. Fravernly finally coaxed her to eat.
    Ever since, Firoza has trusted no one, believing evil in everyone somewhere. She will never let anyone hurt her emotionally again, because she cannot bear to place a pain she cannot see. She keeps her distance, trying fruitlessly to obtain knowledge on her parents and find them. She does not expect them to love her, only tell her why they abandoned her at such a ridiculous and torturous place.

Parent's History: They were as normal as you could get, pretty much. They did their job and did not meddle in other's affairs.
    One day, three men knocked at their door. Darren answered. The men barged inside, demanding weapons for their "cause" but unwilling to go into specifics. Their demands held high risks and dark magic. Naturally the two refused. "You'll pay," said their leader, then looked at the small bundle in Oliviana's arms, "or should I say, SHE will pay for you." And just like that they were gone. Darren and Oliviana decided to brush it off, and that was their mistake. A week later, in the middle of the night, they awoke to smoke. Panicking, they ran to Firoza's room, scooped her up, and were about to run for the door when they heard cackling and realized who was waiting for them. "Take her," said Oliviana, shoving the whimpering child into her husband's hands, "I'll run out the front door and distract them, you run out the black and get your broom." Darren grabbed her arm. "No, I won't let you sacrifice yourself. You take Firoza and I'LL distract them." Darren went to return the child to her arms. "No," she replied. "I wasn't asking your permission." She quickly gave him a goodbye kiss and rushed out the door. Rather than screaming like he wanted to, he ran to the closet, grabbed his broom, and escaped into the night with tears in his eyes.
    "For the last time, where ARE they?!" Shouted the leader gruffly, slapping Oliviana across the face. Blood welled from a cut in her cheek, and her eye was blackened. She stared defiantly at him. "I don't know, he could be ashes for all I know..." Tears threatened to overflow but she held them back. Tears would not help her now. The man grabbed her hair and yanked up, making her shreek in pain. "Stupid woman, you've worn my patience! Just tell us where the girl and that foolish husband of yours went, and we'll let you go. Simple as pie--" "I'd rather die!" she raised her voice. He stared at her, a smile creeping to his lips. "So be it," he grinned. He stepped back, and she stood up without bothering to flee because there was no point. She raised her chin, and the voice seemed distant. Then there was a flash of green light, and the world went black.
    Darren looked behind him and sobbed when he saw a green flash. "My Oliviana..." he choked out. Stopping at the first village he found, he landed, wrote a note, and placed it on top of Firoza's bundle in front of the orphanage. Gently kissing her forehead, he whispered goodbye, knocked loudly on the door and flew off.

Awakening suddenly to a vigorous knocking, Mrs. Fravernly walked calmly to the door. This was how all parents abandoned their children, so she wasn't surprised at the little squirming bundle on her front step. What surprised her was the note on top. She opened it, and it read:
    "Dear Mrs. Fravernly,
    Please take care of my daughter, Firoza Underwood. I can no longer. If anyone comes looking for her, tell them she is not there and does not exist, no matter what they say. Keep her safe. Please. Enclosed is some money for her upbringing--"
    She didn't read the rest. Snatching at the envelope, she ripped it open. Inside was a key and a 'Transfer of Vaults' receit entitled to her. She smiled wickedly, taking the girl inside. She left the bundle on the couch and grabbed her scarf and coat, leaving immediately for London to find out how much money had been left for her-- erm... the girl. Not that the baby would notice she was robbed. She probably didn't know anything about money, so why not "invest" it in good hands? Grinning like someone up to no good (because, obviously, she wasn't) Mrs. Fravernly slammed the door and left, causing Firoza to cry at the loud noise.

(^Wow, that turned more into a story than a history o.o;;^)

Firoza Underwood Spell_10

Favourite Spell: Anything mischeivious.
    Signature Spell: Lumos.
    Patronus: A wolf.

Firoza Underwood Gimme_10

Wand: Bloodwood, dragon's heartstring, 10 inches.
    Other belongings: Blue pendant with a silver willow tree embedded and a silver chain. The only thing besides a name that she was left with.

Firoza Underwood You_go10

Friends: None
    Acquaintances: None
    Enemies: Mrs. Fravernly

Last edited by Firoza Underwood on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:50 am; edited 6 times in total
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Firoza Underwood Empty Re: Firoza Underwood

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Firoza Underwood Profil15
    Firoza Underwood
    Firoza Underwood
    Second Year
    Second Year

Firoza Underwood Empty Edited

Post by Firoza Underwood Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Alright, is that long enough? And I have some ideas for her parent's history only connected with her... should I put that in too?
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Yeah thats enough but if you want to add that in you can do. The more info you add in the better it is. This is for others to get a better understanding of your character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:25 am