Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Night out

Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Night out Empty Night out

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Myles really didn't know where Jaz was so he sent her an owl to meet him at the Zakat Inn and Tavern he really wanted to see her again. He wasn't sure if she would show up so he was drowning himself in fire whiskey pint after pint he downed them. He was starting to feel the affects but he didn't care he wanted another.

Walking up to the bartender he demanded a bottle this time but the bartender refused. Myles reached across the bar and lifted the man up by the collar. "You will give that bottle if you want to see tomorrow do you understand!" He said and he roughly placed the man back on the ground and waited patiently as he went and got the requested bottle.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Night out Empty Re: Night out

Post by Jazmina Bright Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Jaz was a little surprised to have received an OWL from Myles but she knew she better go and see what was up. She had left a note for him when she left for awhile, needed to get away. She tried to get him to open up to her but he never would. One minute it seemed like he was going to change for her but in the next breathe he was back to pushing her away.

Jaz had fallen in love with Myles and she could not just turn her feelings off, so she went to the bar. Upon arriving to the bar she had just seen Myles getting rough with the bartender, typical.

Walking up to Myles to tapped his shoulder, "I really think you have had enough." Jaz then looked at the bartender and shook her head at him. "I will take care of him."
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Myles turned slightly when he heard a familiar voice it was Jaz she had came after all. "You came!" He slurred as he hugged her before falling over. He really did have too much to drink but he didn't care and just really wanted to keep drinking.

He tried to stand up and reach for the bottle in the bartender's hand but collapses again. He began to laugh hysterically and just layed there laughing he couldn't do anything else at the moment anyways.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Jaz sighed when Myles slurred all over her and about knocked her over, "Of course I came, but I was hoping you were sober."

Jaz took the bottle and told the bartender to take it far away. "Myles you do not need anymore"

Jaz helped Myles stay on his feet and started to help him walk out of the bar and apparated him back to his place and thru him on his couch.

"What are you doing?"
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:46 am

Myles blinked as he was thrown onto a couch. He knew he deserved worse though he should of known that she would of came and not of drank. He sighed when she asked him what he was doing he wasn't sure himself. His feelings were just all mixed up as usual he could not tell what he was going to do next or when he was going to do it.

"Honestly I have no idea what I was thinking..." He sighed and stood staggered over to the corner his favorite corner and began to bang his head against the wall everything seemed to be going against his plans he wished for once that he could have control but no that was never going to happen nothing ever would have a straight path.

After several head bangs he collapsed unconscious to the floor in a crumpled heap.
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:13 am

Jaz sighed when he went over and started banging his head against the wall, this was something he did a lot when they would have a disagreement over something so she was used to it, but him being drunk just added to the mess.

When Myles passed out Jaz could not help but sigh and she levitated him into their bedroom. She went ahead and changed his clothes so he was ready for bed. Then she went to her secret cupboard she kept a stash of potions she had to use once in awhile. Grabbing a sober-up potion and pepper up potion she poured it down his throat and waited for him to come too.

When he finally came too she looked at him and sighed, "I don't know how much more I can deal with Myles, you push me away and then you try to pull me back. What do you want from me?"
    Myles Drakeo
    Myles Drakeo
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Myles Drakeo Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:31 pm

When Myles awoke he was sober he just stared as Jaz talked to him he sat up in the bed and got up and began to search the room for something that he hoped to give her at a better time but he thought it would be best to do it now.

When he found the box he got down on his one knee in front of her and opened the box revealing a plain silver ring with one diamond in the center.

"Jaz I know this hasn't been the perfect relationship. You ask what I want from you well I wouldn't want anything else but for you to be my wife. The reasons I have been pushing you away or making it seem that I don't care is I don't understand why someone would want someone like me. I am sorry if I didn't seem like I care or love you but the truth is I do I am just not sure how to show it. So would you do me the honor no give me the privilege of being your husband my beautiful Jaz?"

Spoiler:
    The ring
    Jazmina Bright
    Jazmina Bright
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Jazmina Bright Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Jaz was wondering what on earth he was looking for as she watched him search the room. Jaz was more than shocked when Myles had dug out a box and got on his knees before her. She could not believe after what he did that he would even think that they should marry.

"I cannot believe that after what you did you think I would want to marry you. You hurt me beyond anything you could think of. But No Myles right now I cannot marry you."

That was so hard for Jaz to say, she loved him with all her heart and that was why she came when he asked her to come, but when she came she thought he was going to apologize too her not ask her to marry him.

"Myles I am sorry, I love you but you already have lied to me and that is hard to forgive."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:50 pm