Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

the new night

Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

the new night Empty the new night

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Wed May 30, 2012 3:07 am

Game made his way to the pub, seeing as he had already finished his mission for England, had already checked up on Kait -without her knowing- in Hogwarts, he felt like it was time for him to have a night of his own where he wouldn't have to worry about anyone.

He sat on the bar stool, asking for gin and tonic and thought things over. He thought of ways on how to improve Matthew Smith, his UK spy. To others, his act had been flawless. He passed as a real english man. But he saw what he had done wrong. The way he didn't say proper words were what screwed him up but the muggle's hadn't caught on.. which made him grateful.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

the new night Empty Re: the new night

Post by Passion Rose Wed May 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Passion walked in, with a bit of a hop to her step. She had just fed, off a healthy man which she had healed and obliviated him, so the blood in her made her quite joyful.
    e
    She had decided to sit by the male who seemed deep in thought, with a gin and tonic by him. "Penny for your thoughts?" The vampire asked, curious. She brought out a blood pop, and unwrapped it, placing it in her mouth.
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Thu May 31, 2012 3:15 am

The girl who walked in had caught his eyes as she walked into the pub, he watched her, realizing the little happy step as she made her way over.

"A penny for my thoughts?" He repeated, his voice mocking her slightly with a smirk, "Trust me. My thoughts are worth more than a penny. But what about you? You seemed quite happy when you walked in."

What was he supposed to say, either way? That he was sort of stalking his long lost sisters because he was planning to involve them into his life after many years? Or that they might be in danger because of what he did for a living. Either way, he wasn't going to give that sort of information out to someone he just barely met.

"Name's Game," he said with a smile as he extended his hand out to her. "What's yours, pretty lady?"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Thu May 31, 2012 2:37 pm

"Then what about a dollar, Mr.," Pash teased back. "Na, I think my thoughts are too precious to give away," Paz replied, laughing. Staring at the offered hand for a few moments, she wondered if this wizard knew a lot about vampires.

Accepting the hand, and very glad she had fed before this, she smiled. Passion missed being human, she could still be with her family, she could have been married by now dang it!

But saving her sister.... it was worth it. Her sister was one of the most important people in the world.

Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Thu May 31, 2012 6:18 pm

He shook his head, pushing his hair back in the processes and chuckled, "Maybe two dollars, if it's not that expensive for you Miss. Well that doesn't seem fair, giving me money for my thoughts and you not sharing yours."

Shaking her hand, he smiled, "You didn't say your name. Wouldn't be fair for me to share mine and not get yours, now would it?"

Drinking from his drink, he asked her if she wanted anything, saying that he'd buy. He looked at her closely, inspecting her. It was his nature almost. He always classified people when he was in his job so it wasn't much of a surprise when it became something he did in the real world. She wasn't human, he concluded. But she is pretty, he added in mentally.

"You're not human," he voice his thoughts. "You're a vampire, am I right?"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Thu May 31, 2012 7:49 pm

"Of course not, but it doesn't mean I will spend it." Messing with the end of the Blood Pop, she looked at him again. "I might, but only to the people who earn it," Passion added, teasing. Then she realized she forgot to give him her name, after he told her. "Oh, I am Passion Rose. I'm sorry, I forgot about giving my name to you."

She was about to say something until he asked her if she was a vampire. "Y-yeah," She stammered a bit shocked. Nobody had observed her closely enough before, to find that out. "And you are a Wizard, I smell it in your blood." She added, a bit more calm now.
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:40 am

Game smiled and shook his head as he chuckled at the girls teasing, "Then we're on the same boat. No sharing thoughts for two dollars until we both earn it, right?" However, Game was far from sharing secrets. His job... or jobs, would hunt him down to kill him if they knew he was saying things out in the air.

But none of them knew about the wizarding world. Either way, he wouldn't spill things like that easily. He'd probably say something between saying his favorite color was purple or that he used female shampoo on his hair because it smelled a lot nicer than the male ones.

"Wizard, yeah," he nodded with a smile. "My blood? I hope it smells nice. I try to make sure it's nice and fresh every day," he joked.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:25 am

"Agreed," Grinning, Passion shook her head. "You are different, I like the change." Paz drummed her fingers on the table, humming slightly. Momentarily, she was distracted as she heard a fight in the building a block away. Between two people, apparently the woman had been really moody and rude lately. Passion hoped they would stop soon, the vampire hated listening to fights.

"It does," Passion laughed. "Nicer than others, but yours smell a bit more... Metal like? As if you have a lead or copper in your body." Shrugging, she finished off her pop, and opened up a new one.

"What brings you here?"

Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:50 am

"I'll take that as a compliment," he nodded and chuckled lightly. "Because I think I'd be slightly offended if you said that I was like everyone else." The moment it happened, he noticed her momentarily distant attitude and frowned, "Something wrong?"

Game frowned at the idea of his blood smelling like metal. He wasn't surprised though. The scars around his body, the ones that he hid very well, were of bullet shots he had taken when on a mission. Quickly replacing the frown, upside down, he shrugged as nonchalantly as he could.

"Multiple things bring me here," he replied cryptically, in a joking way. "But I'm here, non-the-less. What about you, Miss Rose?"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:28 am

"It is a compliment," Passion told him, laughing. "I would be too, I don't want to be everybody else. Which probably explains why I am a fluffy vampire," Paz joked. Quickly looking at him, she shrugged. "Sometimes, my hearing catches on things that I don't want to hear."

Passion studied him closer, and saw that his posture was as if, he could kill you in a second. Realizing this man probably does something dangerous, or something terrible happened to him once in life, she didn't push any farther.

Nodding, she shrugged. "I like socializing. I tend to appear in places to talk to strangers, for no reason."
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:30 am

"Well, good! Now, I've never really embraced the term of fluffy vampire," he mocked her slightly, amused as a smile played onto his lips. "Explain to me what that is, exactly." Game frowned at her explanation as he took a drink from the gin and tonic, "That must suck. I know I hate over hearing things that I'm not supposed to without the supersonic hearing, I would hate having the supersonic thing going on. But anyways, tell me some of the myths that some of you vampires have. Do you burn or sparkle when you go outside into the sun?"
    Game joked.

He wasn't stupid. He did realize that he was being studying but he brushed it aside, especially when she didn't dig into the subject further - he was glad about that.

Game laughed slightly, "Ever heard of the term Stranger Danger? It means exactly what it says, aren't you afraid some other mean, tough vampire'll come around and just be mean or something?"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:57 am

Giving a amused grin back, Passion replied, "Well in short, just watch out just in case I sprout fur," Pash joked, munching on her Blood Pop. She was addicted to these things. Shrugging, Passion played it off like it was not big deal. "Well, it's a cost for saving my sister. I will do it over again, and again if I had too."

"Hmm... I don't know. Should we wait for the sun to come up and test that out?" Passion drawled, laughing. "Reading Twilight had made me laugh so much, the vampires... wow." Cocking her head, Passion thought. "Well, we burn up if we don't have a stone to help us not too. We, of course, drink blood. Other than that, the other stuff you probably already know."

"I can smell a vampire, wizard, witch, muggle, or Squib. If I smell a vampire, I tend to lay low. I don't exactly get along with other vampires very well, especially rogue vampires. I was created by Rogue Vampires, and I am not sure if they want me to join them if they find out that I am a vampire now."
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:50 am

"Vampire and werewolf?" He teased, "Aren't you just full of surprises?" Finally getting around to the question, he asked her if he was addicted to those suckers, "Cause, I mean, you're eaten them as if they're going run out."

He looked at her curiously, "Saving your sister? What happened, if you don't mind me asking."

Ordering for a butterbeer for a change and drinking from the mug, Game laughed a little after, "Okay, we'll wait until the sun comes out." He shook his head, admitting that he had never watched twilight or anything with vampire movies. He had to deal with it in real life, so there was no way he would sit down in front of a theater and waste time.

"So, it's true that you kids can have children?" Game joked.

Nodding, he found it pretty cool she could learn how to do that, "Now that's a talent that I would love to have. It'd be pretty useful, if you ask me."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:14 pm

"And I am full of many more," Passion teased back, laughing. "And yes, I love these. They help a lot when I am around humans, but I don't really need them. They just taste soo good."

Taking in a deep breath, Passion whispered, "I was with my sister alone when I was nineteen, when a group of four rogue vampires attacked. I managed to distract them long enough for my sister to run, but I ended up getting turned during the whole thing."

"You are missing a real laugh," Passion told him. "The writer was good, and added her own twist, it's just the vampires."

Rolling her eyes at Game, Passion hid how it hurt her that she couldn't have children. Passion had always dreamed of a big family with a loving husband, but now those dreams were gone.

"It is."
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:05 am

"So you're a vampire and a werewolf," he repeated once more. "Tell me, how does that happen?" He joked. "Is it cause my blood's so tempting, that you keep having to eat a lot of them?" Game added teasingly, "Because if it is, I can just walk out."

He frowned at her story, "I sort of understand what you went through. I kind of protect my sisters at all costs when I can and although they probably aren't my biggest fans for being a creep like brother and not showing up sooner, I'd do anything to protect them." Game sighed and chuckled a little, "You know, they don't know this but one time, a pack of werewolves tried to attack them and I managed to kill them off when they were 100 feet away from them."

Remembering that time, he shook his head, "I don't tell them though, that that happened. I usually keep all the attacks and things like that to myself. They've got enough to worry about so I don't want to tell them much more."

"I don't think I'm missing anything," Game shrugged. "I feel like you can tell me the entire story within the following ten minutes."

Game noticed her roll her eyes and he pointed it out, "You know, that's not a proper answer."
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:23 am

Snow entered the Jug and Bottle and ordered a Barcadri and Coke, as she sipped on her drink at the bar, she glanced around, she did feel kinda weird sitting by herself, she was such a social person and missed the company of others

She saw two people talking, she then smiled softly at them, hoping they would invite her to join them
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:31 pm

"Vampire and Werewolf bites at the same time?" Passion shrugged, and started messing her the hem of her shirt. The vampire observed him, he had secrets. That was obvious, at least for her. It was probably his job, like he was a spy or something.

But Passion started... admiring, his looks. Obviously, he was not bad at all.

"You have a dangerous job, one that could harm your family," Passion told him, quietly. Looking at him closely, Passion grabbed his left hand and observed the scars there. "If... If you are in any trouble in England, go to the Wizarding Houses. If you appear there, I'll know. And I will help you." Passion didn't want this man to be hurt, he was doing so much for his family right now.

"That's smart," Passion agreed.

Laughing, Passion sucked on her Blood Pop. "Probably."

"No," Passion whispered. "I can't have children."
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:54 am

"Yeah," he shrugged, aware that he was being observed by the vampire girl. Although he didn't show it at all, Game had an interest in her, "I've never read anywhere so I'm assuming that it wasn't impossible." Game usually knew what to do when it came to talking to girls but when it came to a girl that he realized he had some kind of interest, he never knew what to do.

Game realized she was beautiful so he kept his manners and didn't try any cheesy pick up lines or something.

As he grabbed his left hand, he looked away as she described and looked at his scars intently. Game kept his silence, knowing that she was right.

"Thanks," his ego a little hurt with her offer when he grabbed his drink with his free hand, "I probably won't need it... but I'll keep it in mind."

Raising an eyebrow, he chuckled a little, "So will have I have to take you out to on proper dinner date or something for you to tell me the story?"

"Oh," was all the could say. "Guess those crazy teenagers I over heard were dead wrong."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:56 pm

Dropping her gaze, Passion realized her blood pop had been long gone. Vampire Venom tended to dissolve the candy quickly. Placing down the stick, Passion thought about it. Could Hybrids happen? If a vampire was bit by a werewolf, it would kill them. It went the same for a Werewolf. The two species didn't react well with each other, so the chance of it is unlikely. Telling this to Game, Passion decided to give it further thought later on.

Seeing his pride, or ego, was hurt, the vampire hid a smile. Game was a independent man, it seemed like he didn't accept help easily.

"Dinner date? So I can tell you about the whole twilight story?" Passion teased slightly, letting him hang for a bit. "Different. And I did tell you I like change."

"Sadly."
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:30 am

"The Dinner date doesn't have to be entirely about the twilight story," he smiled at her charmingly. He knew he was doing something dangerous, putting her in a position that might kill her but he had a feeling that Paz would be able to take care of herself. Besides, if she was going to be tracked down to be killed, it would be by muggles and those aren't very fast compared to vampires.

"We could talk about anything you want. The twilight story, you can tell me what you learned from the research you had found between the spices," he shrugged, chuckling a little. "Or we can just talk and enjoy a dinner where you get to eat for free."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:18 am

"Free dinner sounds great. And a good conversation." Laughing, Passion yawned quietly. "Though lets not have the first... date about Twilight." Looking at him with twinkling eyes, she got out another Blood Pop. Passion didn't realize how cheerful she was, and how she was a type of person to make anyone laugh.

Hopping off her stool, Passion told him, "It's late, and I need a good night's rest. Saturday alright, six thirty?" Passion asked, smiling widely. Not giving him a chance to reply, Passion gave him a hug and walked out of the place.

Before Passion had left though, the vampire had placed a strip of paper, with her address on it. Walking with a hop in her step, Passion ran into the nearby woods to apparate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:49 pm