Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Long and Tiring Day

Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Long and Tiring Day - Page 3 Empty Re: Long and Tiring Day

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Lily smiled as she listened to Leshia talk about her family, "I am sorry they are that way, I guess if I would have been raised in my family things might have been different for me."

Lily had begun to wonder if her being a squib was the reason her parents got rid of her.

"Well I will be glad to help you, when I am not training at the clinic, I will be glad to help. All you have to do it owl me."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Leshia smiled. “ Yeah it seems like we are the same. I mean you think your family gave you up cause you are a squib. And mine doesn't like me cause I don't believe how they do.”

She then smiled, Leshia knew how lucky she was. Her family could have got rid of her.

“I will be sure to owl you.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Lily felt bad for Leshia here she had to live in a house with people who could not stand her, at least Lily didn't have to deal with the rejection daily.

"How do you deal with that daily rejection? I imagine it would be so hard." Lily sighed

Lily noticed that they had reached the park and found a bench and sat down.

"I at least don't have to deal with the rejection everyday. I just get to learn to live around magic."

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Leshia could tell that Lily felt bad for her. And something Leshia felt bad for herself. What she would put up with on a daily base.

She then was asked how she deals with it. " Well at first it would bother me but now I just put the middle fingers in the air. Cause I just don't care."

Leshia then sat down on the bench. " That is good that you get to live with magic."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Lily could not help but laugh when Leshia said she just flipped everyone off because she didn't care.

"I use that one a lot of the street to the morons that run them." Lily laughed a little at some of the fights that she would get into about it too.

Lily sighed, "Yeah I get to live around magic, but I don't get to use it. Thats my problem."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Leshia didn't care that Lily was laughing at how she would deal with things at her house. She just didn't care anymore.

“Yeah I don't know what is like on the streets.”

She then blinked. “ I am sure that you do magic, I mean not like us, but I don't know how to explain it.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:53 am

Lily thought about it when Leshia commented about not knowing about living life on the street.

"Until I met Blaine, I was living on the streets and when you have to do that you learn how to make things work with what you have." Lily smiled.

Most people would feel sorry for Lily for living on the streets, but she believed it had been the best things for her, she could not have imagined living in a orphanage her whole life.

"Yeah I can magical make a mess get cleaned up by getting on my hands and knees and just doing it." Lily laughed.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:21 am

Leshia just listened as Lily said she had lived on the street up until now.

“ Oh I mean I guess that it is good. It means that anything will do for you? I really don't know what I am talking about.” She then smiled hoping that she didn't offend Lily. She was having a hard life because she was happy know that it was better. “ Well just think you aren't living on the streets anymore. You found out that you have a brother. Life should be good.”

She then mention hands and knees cleaning. “ Oh I do that too cause we aren't allowed to using magic outside of school.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 am

Lily listened to Leshia talk and she supposed that since she wasn't living on the street and she had people that loved her that life should be good and she figured for the most part that it was.

"I guess if you look at the grand scheme of things my life is good." Lily smiled.

When Leshia talked about not being allowed to use magic outside of school this confused Lily a little.

"I guess I don't think I have ever seen Blaine use magic, but I would suppose there are exceptions to some people though. I mean we lived a lone for a long time and then the house I live in now. I know magic is used."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Leshia just sat there and was going to listen to anything that Lily would tell her. It was good that she found another muggle friend. She had no idea why but she loved muggles, they was different than a witch or wizards.

“ Yeah you have to look at the picture as a whole.”

She then could tell that Lily was confused when she told her that magic couldn't be performed outside of school.

“ Yeah well they tell us that they don't want anything bad to happen to people who are still students. We might do something wrong.”
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:05 am

Lily smiled a little because she understood a little better about not using magic outside of school.

"I believe it might be a good thing, especially if it is a magical being around non knowing muggles there would be a lot of explaining to do."

Lily was really enjoying her time with Leshia, but she knew it would be cut short because she really needed to get back.

"Well I should probably let you go so I can get back to the house. I have enjoyed my time with you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:13 pm