Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Homesick

Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Homesick Empty Homesick

Post by Coyota Rangan Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Coyota sat on a stool in front of a bar. She had no drink, but instead took her pleasure in looking out at the people. Of course, this did nothing to help her paranoia, as she was almost positive half of them were armed. At least four of them were staring at her, so they were clearly agents of the mafia.

She tried to remind herself that she was no longer important enough for that now that her father was dead, but it still did nothing to ease her nerves.

At least the crowd made her slightly less jittery than she would be outside. It made her feel like she was on the streets of Chennai again, where you couldn't walk five steps without being in a traffic jam of people. So far, this was the only place where she could get away from the looming silence.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Homesick Empty Re: Homesick

Post by Pandora Reikhman Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Pandora entered the hissing snake. She was bored and what else was there to do. She found a girl who looked her ahe, sittinf on a stool at the bar. Pandora walked up to the stool next to the girl and sat. She ordered a butter beer and the bar person noddded. She turned her haed to the girl and smiled a small smile.

"Hello." Pandora softly said to the girl.
    Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Coyota Rangan Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Coyota whirled around in her seat, her eyes wide. She took a second to look at the girl, then blinked, trying to shake of the need to threaten her, "Sorry... hi."

Of course, she was such an idiot. Night clubs were places to socialize, so clearly if she came to one, that's exactly what she'd be forced to do. Oh well, at least it was this girl and not some random middle aged man. She didn't look too dangerous.

She blinked again, "Coyota... that's my name, I mean." She attempted to smile, but her face wasn't really cooperating.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:16 pm

"Well It's nice to meet you Coyota." Pandora sai as she bowed her head at the girl,

"I'm Pandora Reikhman, 4th year Durmstrang student, well I should say ip coming 5th year. I just finished my Exchange at Hogwarts actually." Pandora said as she took a sip of her butter beer. She looked at the girl and smirked.
    Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Coyota Rangan Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:25 pm

"My name's Coyota." She glanced at the drink in the girl's hands, "What's that?"

"Oh, really? I guess that means we're the same age." She finally managed to make her mouth into a small smile, "I'm starting at Hogwarts this year."
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:30 pm

"Oh, this is a butterbeer." Pandora said to the girls question about her drink.

"Same age, Well I hope you enjoy Hogwarts then. It's a really beautiful place, but I'm a Durmstrang Student through and through. It offeres more than Hogwarts." Pandora said as she took a sip of her drink.

"So what subjects are you looking forward to taking then?" Pandora asked.
    Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Coyota Rangan Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:37 pm

"Oh. It's not... alcoholic, is it?" She frowned, still eyeing the drink. She looked up at Pandora, "Or is the age limit lower here?"

"Thank you." She said, her smile growing.

"Oh... I don't know. I was home schooled before this, so I don't really know what the subjects are." She thought for a moment, "I guess I enjoyed learning combat spells the most."
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:54 pm

"Butter beer has a very slight alcohol content, but is a very popular wizarding beverage and anyone can drink it over the age of 11. Why don't you have one, either warm or cold. It's best warm though." Pandora said as she took another sip of hers.

"The age limit is 17 for alcoholic drinks, but Butter beer is classed as a soft drink for the younger generation. Not like the muggle laws of having alchoholic at the age of 18 and over." Pandora said with a slight smirk.

"Combat spells, well then you will have fun in Defence Against the Dark Arts. Headmaster Chaos teaches it."
    Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Coyota Rangan Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:50 pm

"Yeah, I think I will," Coyota turned to the bartender, "Could I have a warm butterbeer?" He nodded and handed her one. She took a cautious sip and frowned, "This is really weird... but it's nice. I think I like it."

She smiled, "Oh... that sounds really cool! What other classes do they have there?"
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:18 pm

"Hogwarts have many classes, from Transfigrative Arts, Potions, Divination, Charms, Muggle studies, Herbology, flying lessons, History of Magic and a couple of more that I can't remember." Pandora mused as she took a sip again of her warm Butterbeer.

"You will love Hogwarts, It's a shame that we are going to be at Different Schools. Maybe in your 6th year you can go on the Hogwarts Exchange program to Durmstrang?" Pandora asked.
    Coyota Rangan
    Coyota Rangan
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Coyota Rangan Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Coyota gave a small laugh, "I think one transition like that is more than enough for me. But I'll look into it. Who knows? Maybe I'll change my mind."

"That many? Wow..." She sipped her butterbeer, "And I hear it's all in a castle. Is that really true?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:07 pm