Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Knife to a Gun Fight

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Knife to a Gun Fight Empty Knife to a Gun Fight

Post by Karmzy Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Karma frowned around at the practice targets Nolan had set up for her. He'd bought out the arena just for this training, and the man wasn't even there to watch. Or maybe he was. Who knew with him? That wasn't what bothered her.

It was merely the fact that the gun she was practicing with today was... well... puny. She held the magnum pistol easily, too easily in her opinion. It didn't pack a punch like the Sniper did, it didn't have a kick like Machine Gun. It was pathetic really. So pathetic, that she'd really not train with it at all. It was a waste of ammo, in her opinion, and Karma was not a waster.

So, with a glance around, she stood where she was and clicked the safety back on, dropping the gun into her knapsack and searching for another weapon instead. Her arm disappeared inside of the small bag - barely big enough to cover her back when she was wearing it - her search ending when her entire arm, up to the shoulder was inside. With a grin, she pulled out Geoffrey's weapons for today.

Duel Katanas.

Karma was personally more of a dagger person herself, but the butler had insisted that she was almost an expert on them, and both he and her 'father' thought she needed variety. She wasn't the type of person to turn down new weapons, that was for sure. Especially when they were free.

Spinning the hilts in her hands a few times to get used to the weight, the girl eyed the targets from a new perspective. Funny how things changed when you went from gun to blade.

She took a deep breath, then she was in motion, cutting down the dummies as easily as if they were made of paper, not three inch thick wood.
    Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

Knife to a Gun Fight Empty Re: Knife to a Gun Fight

Post by Tovia Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:19 am

Tovia had no mission when she sought out Karma Candella Black. It would have been esier if she did have a mission, honestly. The angel perferred not to appear in front of any human (or mixture) without a reason. It was only curiosity that brought her here. Curiosity towards the mortals relations with her demon.

The butler was asleep by the time she arrived on the battle field. IT was the immortals doing, of course; interruptions were not needed at this point. The female body stood, dressed in nothing but a white cloth woven to make a dress to cover her pale skin.

"Karma Candela Black," She spoke, invoking the Power of a Name without trying. Even in the mortal body, her prensence dripped with power. "Drop your weapon and face me. I wish to speak to you about your sins."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:43 am

Karma was mid-swing when the Power of Names hit her, the shiver it ripped through her body causing her to overshoot the target she was aiming for. Her body twisted painfully as she dropped both katanas, turning around to face the woman before her.

Her gaze was more than judgmental as she looked over her, a smirk flitting across her face as she took her in. Looping her thumbs into her pockets and kicking the dust on the arena floor, she smiled. "Which sins would these be, Angelface?" She asked, a grin tugging at her lips. This one sure had a lot of freckles. "I do seem to have collected a few of those." She licked her lips slowly, eyes flashing darker before settling between dark and light.

"I do so hope this isn't about my demon." She said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a lollipop. She stuck the treat into her mouth, sucking on the sweetness as she continued to judge the woman in front of her. "He gets all... libidinous... when I talk about him behind his back. Angry too. It's delicious." She deliberated for a second, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth in thought, before a grin tugged on her lips. "Oh. This isn't about that church is it?" She asked curiously. "Surely you've all gotten over that by now..." She blew a kiss upward, into the sky, before returning her gaze to the woman.

"Who are you, and which do you work for?"
    Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tovia Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:29 pm

The humidity in the air had began to accumulate around the two, causing swirls and thrusts of wind to engulf the angel and the vampire. Vampire- more like hell spawn. Tovia's skirt was flying about, but her face remained calm and pleasant despite the anger bubbling within her.

"What you have been doing with destroy your soul," she said, softly, "The sex, the pride, the ...the killing." Her voice broke off into something more savage. More inhumane. "Dealing with demons is a crime against Heaven itself! Everything you've done is against the Lord's Will!"

She waited for a sign. One sign. One sign from God to let her kill this monster for the good of humanity.

"I am Tovia. One who loves God,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:50 pm

"I hear you're dealing with Djinn. Does that make you against Heaven itself? Against His Will?" She asked cooly. "There is not a righteous man on Earth who does what is right and never sins.* His words, not mine."

Karma's expression remained unimpressed as the wind picked up around them, a storm sweeping over the sky faster than she'd ever seen one. As she kept her focus upward, not really intimidated by the woman before her, a bolt of lightning shot down from the clouds, hitting her squarely on her outstretched hand.

Spinning quickly, Karma repeated the motion she had only done once before, changing her stance and jerking her other hand upward. It wasn't fast enough, however. Rather than streak back into the sky harmlessly, it went into the dummies, scattering them and leaving a burning trail behind.

Karma blinked at the destruction before shrugging and turning toward the woman again. "One who loves God." She repeated, cocking her head to the side as the storm passed, shoving her hands in her pockets once more as she spit out the now-burnt lollipop stick and debated unwrapping a new one. "Cliche."

*Ecclesiastes 7:20
    Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tovia Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Tovia watched the girl with eyes void of animosity. The storm itself had stopped gathering as soon as it started, any signs the angel's temper disappearing. Tovia's dealing with Djinn was different than the girl's. One was needed, the other was not.

"כי אדם אין צדיק בארץ אשר יעשה טוב ולא יחטא. I am quite aware of the verse," The creature's tongue rolled off the Hebrew words easily. "You forget- But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints. Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God."

There was a slight pause, where the Angel admired the burnt ground before them. "There mustn't be any of that," And, with a blink, the ground was restored. A small smile crossed her lips, her hair glistening in the sunlight.

"Repent, dear Karma. For the Lord can only do what is asked of him."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Karma yawned, running her hand through her hair and stretching. "It's kind of funny, how obvious a virgin you are. Maybe if you'd gotten some, you wouldn't be so objective." Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out another lollipop, sticking the cherry flavored sweet in her mouth as she observed the angel.

"Is this really what you wish to speak about? It seems to me that there are so many other people sinning on the planet, you mustn't want to focus on me for that. All I've done is killed a few people, blown up a church, had amazing, mindblowing sex before marriage... seems like there's a lot more people who've done much worse." She shrugged. "So the real question is; is it my sex life that really bothers you, or who it's been with?"

She glanced over her shoulder at the repaired wreckage, and couldn't help but ask. "Did you repair the church too? Or was it too late when the heavens finished crying about it?"

"Repentance requires regret." Karma shrugged lightly. "I haven't done anything I regret yet, and when I do, I doubt it'll be God I run to." She looked up at the sky, shrugging again. "I haven't met anyone on His side who's helped me any bit, and the first representative has done nothing but threaten me. You aren't really persuading me to 'see the light' are you?"
    Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tovia Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:43 pm

The angel gave the vampire a belittling gaze, her height allowing her to literally look down at the creature. In a second, Tovia was in front of Karma, skin glowing in the reappearing sunlight. Reaching out towards the teen, she caressed her cheek with a truly caring smile.

"Dear Karma," she mused, "Little human child," The red heads words were comforting, as if she was talking to her own daughter. "It does not matter what you are doing or with who, but what is happening to your soul.

"It is funny. You and Djinn both seem to underestimate me when I know exactly what I am doing," she shrugged to match Karma, "If you do not wish for my advice, I will leave. The word of God is only there for ones who ask."

She looked into the sun, blue eyes unaffected by the light. "Is this how your mother would want you to act?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Karma leaned away from the woman's touch, a look of disgust flitting over her face. "Can you not touch me?" Rubbing the back of her hand against the offending skin, she took a step out of the angel's reach. "I'm only half human, you know. And that soul you're so worried about has been split in half for as long as I can remember."

Cocking her head to the side, the teen studied the angel, brown eyes immensely curious. "Me and Djinn have that in common, do we?" She took an easy step forward before stopping again, cocking her head to the other side. "Did you ever think that maybe we both overestimate you, but we just don't care?" Licking her lips, the girl took another step forward, her eyes going to the angel's.

"I'm actually quite curious to what my mother would say." She said softly. "But I wouldn't know. I haven't known since I was five." She shrugged and grinned. "Daddy seems fine with it, though." Then, with little ado, quite out of nowhere, she stepped forward and pressed her lips against the angel's.
    Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tovia Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Tovia blinked and decided to drop the subject. Karma Black was a touchy teenager. Soul, split or not, the angel knew it was best to stay silent about the information she held towards the object.

"How can you overestimate me when you have no idea what kind of power I hold?" The angel stayed completely still, brown, doe like eyes darting to her surroundings. The human body seemed pale and new in the sunlight, like a child who had never been tanned by the sunlight before. She had no limits with the proximity that Karma had chosen, though Tovia was beginning to wonder why she was that close.

"I have met-" Her flat lips met warm, moving ones. Tovia raised a brow and remained still as Karma did... whatever it was that she was doing. After a moment, she pulled away, lips pursed and puffed. "What was that?"

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Karma yawned, stepping back and licking her lips. "Hmm? Oh that was a kiss. You don't know that much, do you?" She cocked her head to the side, licking her lips and tasting the angel there. She tasted... completely different than a demon. It was interesting, really, though not completely unexpected.

"Anyway, any Angelic Knowledge or something that I should know?" She asked, looking over to where she'd dropped her katanas. "I think I'm supposed to be, you know, training or something." Her brown eyes went back to the woman, her head cocking to the other side slightly. "You're really pretty."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:26 am