Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Zephan Whelan
The Mel
Afonka Alkaev
Ci
8 posters

Birthday for a Wolf Cub

Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Birthday for a Wolf Cub Empty Birthday for a Wolf Cub

Post by Ci Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:26 am

Putting the last finishing touches on the decorations with the help of the head house elf, Renune, Ciar took a step back and admired her handiwork. The main ball room of the castle was decorated in hues of green, brown, gold, and blue, all Zephan's favourite colours. It was fitting for an eight year old's birthday party and she would have nothing ruin her brother's special day.

She rearranged the snack food on the table and made sure the beverages were cold before leaving the room to dress for the party. Up in her chambers the Irish teen decided that today she would go semi casual. Pulling on a pair of arse-hugging denim jeans, a button up, white, long sleeved top, and a black leather vest that she left open Ciar looked at herself in the mirror. Yes, that would do. She pulled on her emerald green robes with her house crest on them and tied her hair back in a low pony with a piece of green ribbon. Slipping into her dragonhide boots the teen descended back downstairs, where she opened the floo for the party goers and assigned a house elf to the front door.

Finding her brother already dressed and eagerly awaiting his party Ciar sat on the couch with him and pulled him close with a kiss to his temple.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Birthday for a Wolf Cub Empty Re: Birthday for a Wolf Cub

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:51 pm

He'd been invited. To the birthday party of the little brother of one of the Hrabrost prefects. When he'd gotten the invite, Afonka hadn't known whether or not to go. He didn't think he'd ever talked to Ciar before, but if a prefect thought that he was worth spending time with her brother, then that was good, right?

Biting his lip, he fiddled with the present in his hands before reaching out and knocking on the door.

Outfit || Present

The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Sacha had been genuinely surprised to have received an invitation to the birthday party of his apprentice's younger brother. He was unacquainted with the boy, personally, though he had heard that he was bright child. In any case, Sacha decided he would make an appearance, if nothing else.

Apparating outside the castle, the man was ushered insider by the elf, whom he thanked respectfully. He strolled into the ball room, inclining his head in acknowledgment.

"Miss Whelan, Mr. Alkaev." Grey eyes moved to the child, a small smile pulling the corners of the man's mouth slightly upwards. "And this must be young Mr. Whelan." Sacha held up a rectangular-shaped package. "It is my understanding that gifts are generally given on such occasions."
    Zephan Whelan
    Zephan Whelan
    Other
    Other

Post by Zephan Whelan Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:54 am

Popping up from the couch as soon as he heard the knock on the door Zephan raced into the front hall to see his first guest. Pulling the boy by the hand into the room he bounced excitedly. "You must be Afro," he said hopping from one foot to the other. "Cici speaks highly of you even though you're in a younger year. She says you gots a lot of potential. I like people with potential, so I told her she had to invite you to my party so I can see if you play good too."

Turning his head towards the door as another person joined them the young boy's eyes got big. "Master Rusnak, sir," he exclaimed in excitement. "Cici said you were invited but I didn't think you'd come." Running the steps separating them Zephan wrapped his arms around the Highmaster's waist tightly. "I always wanted to meet you. Cici says you're a cool person who always looks out for her." He tilted back his head and smiled broadly up at the man.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:10 am

Delaney bounces out of the fireplace completely ignorant of her father watching her dash about bemusedly, nor the shoot that was covering her once rather neat dress.

She hadn't wanted to put the thing on anyway. It had been her father's suggestion. Something about looking presentable for once in her life... she hadn't really been listening. She was too excited.

"Happy Biwthday," She called, dancing about the room, unreserved and a little mischievous ball of energy as always.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:25 am

Karma slipped down from upstairs with her eyes full of curiousity. As the room filled up, she'd watched each of them, wondering who they were and how Ciar knew them before she gave up on that line of thought. Besides, it wasnt like most of them even knew her.

Still, as she reached the bottom of the steps and made her way into the room, she couldnt help but smooth down the grey cotton over her stomach, or tug on the long sleeves that slipped into her palms. Even dressed casually in her khakis she felt... out of place. It was a common occurance of late - striking at the most unexpected of times and staying for the long haul - the feeling of being misplaced and sometimes even... unneeded. She didnt understand where it was coming from, or why it wouldnt go away.

None of this dampered the small, fond smile that flashed across her face as she watched Zephan run to the Highmaster. She was here for him, and nothing else.

Coming to a stop beside Cia, she nudged her shoulder against the other girl's in a companionably silent greeting. Leaning her hips against the back of the couch, Karma shoved her hands in the pockets of her shorts, waiting for the boy to notice her so she could get her fair share of hugs. Slowly rising to the balls of her feet and then sinking down to her heels, the vampire's eyes flickered from one person to the other. They were and all strangers still, and she wasnt in the mood to be her usual hyper self. Those days of full energy were steadily becoming a thing of the past.

She was careful to keep her thoughts off her face, an inviting, proud smile lighting her face in case she would look away from Zephan.

She didnt plan to.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Ashleen followed the house elf into the room with all the people, her gaze sweeping around at the little crowd around.

The dark black shirt she'd chosen for the occation, huggged her as tightly as her jeans did. Her high tops going up to the middle of her thigh, not that anyone knew for her jeans hung down over them. She hadn't made an effort with her dark hair, which frized around her head.

She knew exactly why she got an invite, and the reason was completely inappropriate now. But her father or maybe it was Fran she had been arguing with this time, would not listen to reason. Something about its rude to turn down an invitiation, and things about respect or honour...

Honestly Ash hadn't been listening.

As she skimmed, her eyes fell on Ciar, the girl she had barely spoken to if it wasn't for... Tre. Stealing herself, trying to keep an at the very least nuteral look on her face if she couldn't manage a pleasent one, and crossed the room to the girl on the couch.

"Hello," she greeted, her eyes flashing to Karma beside her, who she merely nodded at, "I wished to thank you for the invite, it was very genreous, however, I am quite sure the only reason I got it was... Tre and I don't..."

She gritted her jaw for a moment, before shaking her head, "I can see he is not here yet, though I'm sure he'll show up eventually, and he'd rather not see me. Since you two are more friends than I, I'm going to kindly leave. It was a pleasant surprise, but I do not wish to ruin anyone's day."

She nodded her head, and turned to the little boy, managing to put a smile on her face.

"Hey there Kid," she nodded her head, "Eight is it? Thats an impressive age - good year eight, enjoy it."

She smiled once more and held out a brightly wrapped gift, "Happy Birthday."

With that she turned back to the older people.

"If Angel never shows up, consider that from both of us," she spoke softly, somehow managing to still make them a pair when he had made it clear he didn't want that anymore. "Thanks again, I'll see you around school."

She nodded her head, gave a little wave and turned to start to walk out.

Spoiler:
    Zephan Whelan
    Zephan Whelan
    Other
    Other

Post by Zephan Whelan Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Zephan's head started spinning as more people showed up. Well he'd just have to greet them all. Unlatching himself from the Highmaster he ran up to Del and twirled her around in a hug. "We gonna play games later," he cried happily. He might be highly intelligent and advanced for his age but at times he just wanted to be a kid.

He zeroed in on Karmz next and tackled her in a flying hug, wrapping his legs around her waist and placing a wet, sloppy kiss on her cheek. "You play with me and Del later, right, Karmzie," Zeph asked with a big smile. "You always know the best games to play. I know I always have fun."

Looking over at the girl that came and was about to leave Zephie felt a pout form on his lips. "That's not true," he pouted. "Cici didn't do nothing but write and send the invitations. I decided who to invite. Shawn was invited cause he's funny and plays chess with Cici and you's is Blondie Ashy. You's here cause Cici told me stories about how you've got the inner strength of a tigress and the wit and cunning of a fox." He stuck out his lower lip and made puppy dog eyes at Ashleen. "Pwease stay," he asked letting the little kid in him come through fully. "I make sure that Shawn dun see you if you dun wan' him to."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Karma caught the boy easily, wrapping her arms around his small form and hugging him to her. She pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, grinning at him. "Happy Birthday Zeph-man." She whispered. Her eyes flashed to Sheen, and she nodded back. "Of course I'll play with you, lil bro, you only need to ask." She winked at him, humming softly, almost in thought. "Guess I'll even let you win, since its your day and all."

She'd yet to put the boy down.

((OOC: and cuz I'm lazy...))

Tre wandered into the big familiar house, a gift tucked under his arm. He'd been here before once or twice, and he had a fondness for the little man. Not coming was not an option.

He strode into the house, nodding at the people he recognized - Afonka, the Highmaster - before coming to a stop beside A- ... in front of the birthday boy.

"Hey Zman." He greeted with a grin, shoving the hand closest to her in the pocket of his...

He blinked at the girl holding the birthday boy, a surprized chuckle flying from his lips. "Stein. What have I told you about raiding my closet?"

Karma blinked at him, wearing a simple grey long sleeve cotton shirt and tan khakis and found herself smitking, an almost laugh bubbling up from her throat. "Oh please, Angel. You so totally stole it from mine."

They mock glared at each other, before shrugging in union and sticking out their tongues. "Whatever, partner." They teased in union. Karma smiled, and so did Tre. She shifted the boy to her hip, still weary of putting him down.

Tre grinned over at Cia, raising an eyebrow at her, his eyes shockingly gold. "Hey there, less important sibling of the day."
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:28 am

Delaney giggled as she was spun around, smiling at the boy, "Games!! What kinda games?"

She bounced for a moment as the boy went on to greet the rest of his guests, trailing along after a moment, weaving amongst the older people, staring wide-eyed at so many of them. The only time she had seen so many was when she was in her father's class.

"He-wr hai-wr ain't blonde silly," she mumumbled pointing to the older girl, "Her hai-wr all dark."

Frowning once more, she shurgged, and ran off again to explore the room, sure she'd be able to come back when something interesting happened.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:43 am

Ash blinked at the boy before smiling, "Well if you're going to say all that I suppose I might be able to stay."

She gave a half grin, which froze slightly as she caught a familiar form besides her.

She refused to look at him, but nothing could hide from her the interactions that happened right in front of her. The way he just got on with... well everyone, except her. Who didn't exist at all.

She tried to tell herself she didn't care - and she hoped that she had put enough effort into keeping the fact that she was lying about that off her face - but as she had to listen to the way his words mirrored Karma's almost matching perfectly. Maybe they'd be better off, than she and him had...

The pain, and jealousy that caused nearly killed her.

But this wasn't the place to start anything. She wasn't going to ruin a little boy's birthday party with her wreck of a life.

She took a deep breath through her nose, before pointedly ignoring him and smiling at the young boy.

"I'll make you an offer Zephster," she said, "If I get in on the games, I'll stay."

She held out her hand to shake, "Do we have a deal?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Giving the Headmaster a small smile, Afonka turned back to the birthday boy - Zephan - as he came back to him. And instantly, the Hrabrost's heart melted. Allowing himself to be led farther inside, he grinned. He had no idea that Ciar had even been aware of his existence. And to think that he had potential....his grin enlarging, he said, "Well, we'll have to see, won't we?"

Giving all the other guests a little wave, he hummed softly, watching the people around him.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:26 pm

Ciar eyed the events from her place on the couch amusedly. Her brother had everything well in hand. He had greeted all his guests and was ever the child that everyone could adore. She hadn't expected him to hug the Highmaster of course but there was a difference between him hugging and her overstepping her boundaries.

Accepting a mug of Butterbeer from one of the house elves Ciar smiled at Karmz as she was nudged. About to answer Ashleen she was cut off by her brother and she concealed a smirk as he stuck out his hand to her after her proposition and said, "Deal. And you don't have ta let me win. Beatin' Karmzie is good enough for me."

Turning to Shawn and rising to her feet Ciar replied, "I don't mind being unimportant for once. For Zephan I'd move the sun and the stars to make him happy." Raising her mug she indicated all of the guests as a whole and spoke loudly enough for everyone to hear her. "Welcome, one and all. I'm sure I speak for both my brother and myself when I say thank you for coming and it is an honour to have you all in our home to celebrate Zephan's special day. Now I know many of you believe you are here from your association with me and that is most untrue. When I come home I tell stories from my time at school at Zeph's behest. He then filtered through these stories and handpicked the people he wanted to get to know better." She bestowed one of her rare smiles on Afonka. "Afonka has great potential. I keep an eye on my house even when they don't know it. You could become a great man someday, Afonka. Though Zeph decided your name was too long and difficult so to him you are affectionately called Afro."

She raised her drink to the Highmaster. "The man who has helped me in more ways than he'll ever know. Zephan honed in that you quickly became my fa-vourite," Ciar swallowed heavily as she caught herself for the second time trying to refer to her Master as her father figure, "professor. He's wanted to meet you for a long time. Karma is pretty much like a second sister to Zephan and he loves her. Shawn is the one that keeps my brother's keen mind occupied with lengthy games of chess and filling his head with tales." Directing a smile at Ashleen the teen continued, "Ashleen I have found is an amazing person and can move mountains when she sets her mind to it. She became a role model to my Wolf Cub even without never meeting each other. Ash, you're here not because of me or anyone else you know, but because Zephan thinks you're cool."

Watching the little girl with a keen eye the Irish teen introduced, "And the other younger person in our group today is little Delaney. She and Zeph met at the park and I think are going to be fast friends."

Saluting everyone with her drink and gulping it down Ciar gestured to the room. "Anyways, feel free to have fun, let loose, and party. As you can see the house elves have brought in numerous sofas and armchairs for your comfort and there are drinks and a large assortment of snacks on the table in the middle of the room. In the upper left corner of the room are four pool tables, along the left wall is an array of dartboards, watch yourself though because Zephan usually wins at darts because he's not tall enough for the pool table. In the lower left corner is a variety of video games all run off magic. Outside the French doors on the back wall is the swimming pool with lounge chairs and towels. Feel free to jump right in with your clothes on." She directed a look at Shawn. "Also outside is the carousel run by one of the house elves. Back inside the entire right hand side of the room has been devoted to a dance floor and one of my more musically inclined house elves will be acting as DJ for the day. Requests for songs are welcome and he asks that you boogie hard and enjoy yourselves. Cake will be served in about an hour with the present opening to follow. I hope you all have fun and happy birthday, little Wolf Cub."

(OOC: I realize in Harry's time muggle electronics went on the fritz near magic. I'm thinking that by this time they would have made the muggle gaming systems run off magic. Just go with it.)
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Sacha's hand came to rest lightly atop the little boy's head, grey eyes warming slightly. "Is that so?" he queried. "I suppose that would be true, in some respects."

Adding his own gift - a copy of The Complete Unabridged Tales of Beedle the Bard - to the steadily growing pile, Sacha watched as others arrived, inclining his head in polite acknowledgment of each. He knew of them by sight, save for the small girl (whose father Sacha did recognize, though they had never met).

After his apprentice's welcome, Sacha elected to remain off to the side of the room, content to watch as the youth enjoyed themselves.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Delaney froze in her galavanting as the older Whelan began to speak. The little girl, always a tad bit hyper active, even on her good days, had some trouble focusing on such a long speech, and most of the meaning of the words, and the introductions went right over her head, for frankly, despite the fact that the older strangers were intreguing, she could hardly care how they knew Zeph or his sister.

Still, she did manage to colour slightly, and gave the room a surprisingly shy smile, considering her former excitment, as she realized that her own name had been meantioned.

Once the girl had finished speaking, and it seemed alright for her to move on again, the young girl immediatedly found her way to the refreshment table, her chin, just barely reaching the top, and she stared wide eyes at all the options before her.

Almost over whelmened, she could hardly decide which one she wanted... she...

She wanted them all.

But that wouldn't be right would it? Frowning slightly, she looked over her shoulder, attempting to see who's eyes were on her, before she slowly began to reach for whichever object was closest to her on the table.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:26 am

Luc had never been one for parties, they made him uneasy. Any space cramped with lots of people did. It was like a nightmare for him with his gift but he had made and promise and he intended to stick to it. Especially when the promise was made to someone he cared so much about. It was just a little harder to keep then he thought.

He'd pulled out his best suit for the occasion and found himself face to face with his father. Who insisted he couldn't go. It had taken him an hour of persuading to finally to allow him to let him go, resulting him in being late.

Finally one of his fathers men apparated him to the houses door and he was quickly ushered inside by an elf. He was immediately greeted with a headache as his mind was swarmed with the million ways to kill each and every one of the people in sight. That was the problem with being away from people for a while and then suddenly being thrown into a crowd, it took a awhile to adjust.

Once he was past the initial pain he scanned the room, ignoring the sights of killings his mind was showing and looked for Ciar. She was the reason she was here after all. As soon as he found her he made a beeline for her and smiled. "Sorry i'm late. Slight complication." He said placing a kiss on her cheek. "Where's the birthday boy?" He asked holding the gift he had gotten him by his side. It wasn't much, nor was it real but then you couldn't give a child a real sword. Or most people wouldn't.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:57 pm

Turning towards Ciar as she began to speak, Afonka clasped his now empty hands together, listening carefully. As Ciar turned towards him and began to speak of him, Afonka let out a little squeak, eyes wide and a blush beginning to spread across his cheeks.

Did she actually mean all of that? She - she seemed to. But - become a great man? His face reddening, he shook his head slightly. But - but the mafia. How could anyone become great if they were forced to be into something so, so evil?

Shaking his head once more, Afonka shooed away his thoughts, concentrating on the rest of Ciar's speech, his face still rather red. Though, he had to admit, Zephan's nickname for him was rather adorable. The little kid could call him practically anything, and he'd be perfectly alright with it.

As Ciar finished, he glanced around, noticing the little girl by the food table. Appearing on the other side, he tilted his head and asked softly, "Do you want help?"
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Her eyes lingered for a few moments as the Highmaster took to the side of the room. She needed to stop slipping up and trying to refer to him as something he wasn't. He wasn't her father no matter how much she wished he was. At least he had shown up in support of Zephan though. Thorpe had yet to show up and she was supposed to be their mother in all but blood.

She was brought out of her musings when Luc entered the room. Accepting the kiss with a smile, Ciar ran her fingers through his hair. "Don't be sorry," she replied. "All that matters is that you are here now. Zephan will be ecstatic." The teen pressed a kiss to Luc's lips. "He's right now in the middle of games talk. Probably challenging someone to a game of darts or video games."
    Zephan Whelan
    Zephan Whelan
    Other
    Other

Post by Zephan Whelan Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:59 am

After a firm shake of Ashleen's hand with a broad grin Zephan slipped from Karma's arms with surprising ease. Dashing to the snack table he grabbed two of the cupcakes he had helped make with Ciar earlier that day. Giggling with excitement he bolted over to the Highmaster and placed it in his hand, much like any other eight year old would. It was his day to just let loose and be a kid.

Spotting a new person arrive the Wolf Cub slunk over behind his sister and peered around her at the boy. "Luci," he shouted in excitement as he recognized the newcomer. He grabbed the boy quickly around the waist with a grin, at the same time getting his fingers on the present in the older boy's hand. Flashing his trademark grin Zephan took his present to the table, adding it to the pile before going back to Karmz.

"I wanna play darts," he stated in challenge, back straight and head held high.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:08 am

Luc raised an eyebrow at Ciar and frowned. "Darts and video games? Don't tell me." He said holding up a hand as he looked around the room. "Muggle games?" He guessed. He didn't know where these muggle got their ideas from but he guessed they had to do something to get by without magic.

Luc couldn't help but smile as he first caught glance at the boy. He must have been shy at first to have been hiding behind his sister but then he just seemed to suddenly come out of his shell with the nickname his father used to taunt him. "Hello." He said unsure quite what to do but he eventually settled to patting the boy on the back.

"Umm was i supposed to follow?" He asked looking to Ciar unsure because he didn't have a clue what dart was or how to play. Could more than one person even play?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Karma reluctantly let the boy go, eyes following him until he came back to her. "You want me to destroy you in darts?" She asked easily. "Bring it on, short stuff. I don't lose games you need to aim with." Leaning over the couch toward Ciar, she raised an eyebrow at her. "You playing too, Cia? I might need some actual competition." She winked at the small boy before glancing from Lucifer to Tre to Ash to Afonka. "Who else is playing, Zephman?"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Ashleen smiled slightly at the boy, her eyes flicking to Tre for the briefest of moment before dragging it back to Karma.

She pushed herself away from the wall she had started leaning on after agreeing to stay, "I'll play - after all, I do believe I demanded in on the games."

Not waiting to see if anyone else spoke up she allowed herself to follow the smaller boy over to the board.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:30 pm

Delaney jumped slightly at the voice, giving a nervous giggle and a shy smile to the boy before nodding her head.

"I wannaa," she frowned at the table for a moment, before standing on her tiptoes and pointing to a tray of coookies, "I waannaa that one!"

She clapped her hands smiling gleefully, "Daddy neve-wr let me have cookies."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Glancing around at the party, he tilted his head slightly at the offer of a game of darts. That didn't seem hard. All he had to do was throw things, right? Not much harder than Quidditch, really. It sounded like fun, but he couldn't exactly leave the little girl.

Looking back at her, he smiled, shaking his head amusedly. She reminded him so much of his little sister. "Ok," he nodded, moving around the table to stand beside her. Taking the tray of cookies, he held them out to her, making sure that they were low enough for her to he able to grab as many as she wanted. "Yeah, neither am I." he laughed, "I get all crazy when I have too much chocolate."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Ashleen shook her head as her gaze was directed towards Brown eyes and the small girl who was sitting at the table, her eyes wide as she looked over the goodies. She knew that look - she could remember when she'd been that young, that care free.

She couldn't help but laugh as she watched the girl stuff her face with about five cookies, and then attempt to mumble her thanks to Afonka through a full mouth.

Shaking her head, she let her gaze drift, the others were occupied at the moment, and she was tired of just watching. She figured she would wander around see what she could stumble upon for the moment.

Not watching where she was going while she wander Ashleen was then highly surprised when instead of standing on solid ground, she was chest high in cold water.

She had walked right into the pool.

"Fu-" she bit her lip, her eyes dangerous still as she was completely soaked. "For the love of God."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:59 pm