Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

cross my heart

Mavrik Mafters
    Mavrik Mafters
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

cross my heart Empty cross my heart

Post by Mavrik Mafters Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Mav leaned his back against the bar, elbow propped up onto it, and swirled his whiskey idly in one hand. His dark eyes watched the women in the place carefully, trying to decide which one would probably be the most entertaining- he enjoyed one with a brain, every so often, too.

Stroking the side of his chin, the man smiled childishly to himself. Screw settling down- this life was far more fun.
    Tovia
    Tovia
    Immortal
    Immortal

cross my heart Empty Re: cross my heart

Post by Tovia Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Bars were dark places, filling with sin and evil. The angel was there to watch the mortals while she waited for something to happen with the plan. The female body had found a dress, loose and flowing, to fit her, but she looked different than the racy clothes of the other females. Some of the women were even... touching mouths with the men. Strange. It did not seem like a nice action.

The light above Tovia flickered softly, not with lack of energy, but with surge of power radiating from her. Even the angel's blue, unblinking eyes seemed charged, even as she met gazes with a man across the bar. With a tilt of her head and a bounce of her red curls, she gave a polite smile to the man before snapping her head towards the door again to watch those entering.

Tovia closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Sir Djinn would be in contact soon enough, so she might as well understand the human's in the meantime.

Those poor sinful creatures.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:20 pm